[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of being a beaner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
File: 1434034498246.jpg (28 KB, 502x640) Image search: [Google]
1434034498246.jpg
28 KB, 502x640
I am tired of being Hispanic.

I am tired of my people living off welfare and just being breeders, having children just to get the food stamps. These people buy beer or just lots of meat to have barbecues. I am tired of Hispanics just wanting to behaves like the Negroes.

I am tired of fellow Hispanics trying to emulate the Negroes in the way they walk, talk, and behave.

I am tired of being a beaner.

I can't take it anymore. I hope Trump wins and deports--even if he deports me even though I am a US citizen.
>>
Just tell people you are italian, problem solved
>>
>>75872805
>implying all Hispanics are the type that just arrived here from some fucked up ranch and dont know how to flush paper
>>
>>75872904
yea they are

.t someone who lives in houston
>>
>>75873051
So what about all the hispanics that arrived before WW2?do you think they're just a bunch of bean eating breeders as well that dont know how to flush toilet paper?
>>
>>75872904
They're either that or wannabe niggers like OP said.
>>
>>75873202
The wanna be nigger types can be found in any racial group. Its an unfortunate side affect of living in america under jew controlled media
>>
>>75872805
He won't deport you, faggot. Just as most of those degenerate Hispanics will not be deported. You'll have to live with them, for the rest of your life, all those useless pieces of shit, and there's literally nothing you can do about it. And even if Trump's chosen, and he'll live to see his second presidency, and he'll live through that, the pendulum will swing, and you'll find yourself with a Democrat who wants more of those delicious Democrat voting Hispanics. In 10 years time, you'll be sitting on your chair with a gun against your head, unless Trump loses, then it'll be 2 years. Good luck, anon.
>>
I'm black and I feel the same exact way. I went out for a walk last night and scared the shit out of every person I passed on the way home. I'd just left work, too, so I was in a tie, some slacks, and a tucked in dress shirt. I'm not even tall or muscular. I don't look like a threatening guy. But man, do I scare these Asians just by existing after 8 pm.
>>
>>75872805
If Michael Jackson managed to stop being a nigger, you can stop being a beaner, follow your dreams son.
>>
File: hug.gif (998 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
998 KB, 219x300
>>75872805
>even though I am a US citizen
See, the fact that you have this in your heart is what makes the difference, your citizenship isn't a category on paper, it's what you feel your 'home' is about. That's our common thread, despite our differing skin-tone. I have no desire to deport you, just your distant cousins running the border at night in a van full of other migrants.
Use your position as a not-shit beaner to preach to the ones you think can be swayed, help reinforce positive behavior and choices. One anon can only do so much, but you're already coming from the right place and that matters.
>>
>>75872805
Move to a whiter state in a white area and try to make friends. Act as white as you can and maybe change your first name to something white.

I did this and now I am happy. People think I am a dark skinned white person too and since I don't have an accent and my parents gave me a white name I can pass as white most of the time. I can't really go into the sun much though or I risk tanning.

Be sure to vote Republican and maybe join a protestant church or do other things to make you seem more white. Oh, I have a white girlfriend who I will most likely marry. I am going to take her last name which means I will have a white sounding name.

>>75873176
Mexicans who came before the 1960s were more white than Indian. The ones that come now are from central and southern mexico and are very Indian.
>>
>>75873176
they come from a shitty culture that is dirty and abhorrent
>>
>>75873315
It disproportionately affects hispanics tho. You must be lucky enough to not have to live in a place that doesn't have too many of them. There are some respectable ones but most are drug dealing trash and just want to turn everywhere into a shithole ghetto.
>>
>>75872805
i sell more electronics hobbyists parts to latin surnames than any other ethnic group

yet a lot of yall still fall for the anti-intellectualism that plagues all of the underclass (more pathetic than fat acceptance retards imo) its like a license to quit trying
>>
File: 15639.jpg (19 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
15639.jpg
19 KB, 520x347
>>75873571
Correct. That is what I'm getting at. A general statement about Hispanics doesnt work for me. Because all the recent immigrants are the people that tge white mexicans dont give a shit about. So they toss them over the boarder for us to deal with. Rather than refer to them as problem Hispanics, call them the immigrants that they are
>>
>>75873801
now post a picture of your brown self
>>
File: 1458443177146.png (1 MB, 783x617) Image search: [Google]
1458443177146.png
1 MB, 783x617
>>75873580
Are you implying that a shitty cultured mexican arriving in 1920, having children that in turn have children in the sixties have yet to adjust to mainstream American culture? These aren't niggers we're talking about here.
>>
>>75873571
based beaner
don't allow your children to glorify nigger culture and they'll be white as fuck
>tfw mother came from a previous colony and was brown
>tfw half brown half white
People consider me white, but I hardly do...I just need a cute white gf and my white genes will make sure my children will be white
>>
>>75873675
>want to turn everywhere into a shithole ghetto.
I live in california. Maybe its and economic thing, but the hispanics that have been here for more than 1 gen are well adjusted and want nothing to do with niggers. The mexicans in LA actively hunt whatever nigs remain in the area.
>>
>>75873940
Top kek. The poc related shows the white mexican upper class of mexico. The same fuckers that are shipping their left overs to the US.
>>
>>75874221
In Texas they act like niggers
>>
>>75872805
>being this dependent on others' perception on physical appearance.
>cant find self respect from pursuing virtuous action.

Stop acting like a beaner and you will no longer be one faggot

I hope you're under 25 otherwise there's little hope for you to find some dignity
>>
>>75874297
Same as the puerto ricans in the Southeast. If whites dont reach out to the fringe white mexicans then they'll likely partner with the opposition. Thats something we have to fix
>>
>>75874319
This.

As long as you don't act like a nigger you will be fine. Giving that much of a fuck about /pol/ memes is rotting OP's mind.
>>
File: scarier.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
scarier.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>75873445
>But man, do I scare these Asians just by existing after 8 pm
It's strange how asians being intensely racist is handwaved away as 'culture' while even the implication of it from whites is met with fire and rage.
Sorry you're made to feel like shit over nothing though anon, personally if I see a black guy in a suit coming from a white-color job I think "huh, nice!" because seeing stereotypes broken is generally a positive thing to me, it gives hope that the 'rules' regarding race are not universal and immutable.
>>
>>75873801
yeah, I am an 6th to 8th generation hispanic. My family came from northern Mexico and that is why I look a lot whiter than most Mexicans that come now a days. For starters they are short and much darker than I. I speak English and only English as my primary language, I learned Spanish from school.

Back in the day Mexican Immigrants used to strive to become American, but now they want to turn America into Mexico. They act all niggerish and play their shitty music and act gangster.

>>75874043
I am not fully white and I will admit this, but I am mostly white. Yeah I look it at time, but I look nothing like the current Mexicans that come over. They are all short, dark, and have black hair. Most people in my family have light brown to straight up white skin and blond or brown hair. I am kind of short at 5'7" though, but that is about average for being a woman i guess. Most hispanic women are like 52" or shorter. Manlets should move to Hispanic areas because they would be tall.

>>75874221
The thing is that most hispanics now a days don't assimilate and have no desire to. They want to be the new niggers. Back when my family came over they wanted to become americans but now if you walk around hispanic areas even two or three generation hispanics still have the accent and still call themselves the nationality their parents or grand parents are from.
>>
>>75874221
>are well adjusted
>actively hunt whatever nigs remain in the area
You must not know the meaning of well adjusted you ridiculous savage.
>>
File: 1450413096624.jpg (35 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1450413096624.jpg
35 KB, 460x460
>>75874683
Maybe we've failed as a nation to give immigrants incentive to assimilate. Or worse, maybe we've given immigrants incentive not to assimilate by rewarding niggers for they're non stop nogging.
>>
>>75874773
Obviously there are different economic levels within an ethnic group. The well adjusted are those which have had some success in the US.
Those which are actively hunting the nigs are those which have to share communities with nigs.
There are well adjusted germans in america, then there are the neo nazis from alabama that seem inbred. Wouldnt you agree?
>>
>>75872871
Literally this.
>>
>>75875156
You do know that nog lovers say the exact same thing right? The reason you "people" act like sub humans is because you are sub humans and that's that.
>>
CHI
>>
>>75874914
I feel the same senpai, there are other reasons aswell though probably, but there's definitely no incentive at all to become American, or to want to be American.
>>
File: tumblr_m900poDPgM1qfqk4d.png (401 KB, 491x297) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m900poDPgM1qfqk4d.png
401 KB, 491x297
>>75875373
Top kek, are you implying that the island you're inhabiting is full of rich, well mannered beautiful people?
>>
>>75875373
It always bugs me when I see Michigan on maps like this because the upper peninsula is demographically quite different, and is subject to statistics set mostly in the lower part.
Detroit drags down even an unconnected landmass hundreds of miles away.
>>
File: 1436221275919s.jpg (3 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1436221275919s.jpg
3 KB, 250x187
>>75875507
It was once the greatest thing a person could do for themselves. Unfortunately one day we woke up and failed to defend ourselves from the nig menace which then the jews used to show the world anyone could come here and immediately start demanding "free" stuff. Its like all we get here anymore are people looking for handouts rather than opportunities.
>>
File: Toffs-And-Toughs-001.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Toffs-And-Toughs-001.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>75875701
>He can't handle the facts so he resorts to a straw man argument
Listen here savage if you hate Anglos so much then why do you come to our countries? How about you go back to your little third world hell hole
kek even Eastern Europeans commit less crimes than your kind.
>>
>>75876237
Nobody said anything about hating any anglos. Thats mostly aryan talk. I was only letting you know that you were suggesting that the group in question is all poor, all gibsme and all subhuman, yet you fail to recognize that even your group has its undesirables. Also, you brought in the stats that the nigs are creating and tried to pin them on the Hispanics. We all know the nigs will always nog. We can leave that discussion for anyone that doesnt believe us.
>>
>wanting to be white
Don't be a self hater you morons just bee urself
>>
File: ALIZEE89.jpg (19 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ALIZEE89.jpg
19 KB, 512x384
That's why you bleach them, you white there skin and you can still call yoself a minority for the keks
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.