[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel germanbros? https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: eating pork.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
eating pork.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
How does this make you feel germanbros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s
>>
How can they go to a German school in Germany, speak German, and have not a single German friend?

I know /pol/ likes to say all non-white immigrants never integrate, but I've never seen or heard of something like this before here.

This is an isolated incident, right?
>>
File: tfw canadian.png (345 KB, 633x597) Image search: [Google]
tfw canadian.png
345 KB, 633x597
>>75872858
you'd like to believe its isolated, wouldnt you

just like how is purely a coincidence that all the degenerate and anti trump news articles are written by jews
>>
>>75872858
>How can they go to a German school in Germany, speak German, and have not a single German friend?

Foreigner here.
It's hard to become friends with a German. There are basically two kinds of Germans:
-the left-wing retards who see you as a trophy friend because you're a dark-skinned foreigner who speaks their language and is educated
-the right-wing retards who walk around with a shaved head, lots of tattoos, earrings and NPD tanktops and who'd never want you as a friend.

The only friends I've made here are other foreigners, and I've been here for six years now.
>>
>>75872503

well pork is pretty disgusting and clearly the inferior meat compared to beef and chicken

it was useful in the middle ages but eating pork in 2016 is like making the ultimate blue pilled statement about yourself

smdh tbqh familia i'd never eat that shit
>>
>>75873234

Chickens are pretty nasty too.
>>
>>75873133
Stop beheading people and you'll find you have an easier time of making friends, Akhmed.
>>
>>75873114
>you'd like to believe its isolated, wouldnt you

Considering I've never seen it happen here, and I was literally in one of the few urban areas in the country with less than 50% white people, yes, I'd like to believe it's isolated.

The only non-whites I've actually seen avoiding others are recent immigrants who barely speak English.

>>75873133
Well, fuck. Where are you from?
>>
>>75872858
All of your immigrants are east Asian, who are probably wealthy or at least intelligent and seeking a better life through work.

Germany and the US get a lot of immigrants who want to get on government programs and otherwise live their life exactly as it was in the hellhole country they came from. I'm honestly surprised the kids in that video even speak German.
>>
>>75873133
I hope you die violently and your last thought is to wonder what you were ever doing where you are.
If I presumed to live in Mexico, and then whined about how all those Mexicans live there, absolutely no one would feel the least bit sorry for me, nor should they.
>>
>>75873234
Goat fuckers leave
>>
>>75872858
No. Mexicans are the exact same. They live with one foot in mexico. Its always been this way. Certain tribes dont intermix very well.
Like muslims and Christians
Or muslims and Buddhists
you get the idea.
>>
>>75873234
>pork is pretty disgusting
I remember when I was frying bacon next to a muslim, and he asked me if I enjoyed the taste of pork. I answered "not really" (which was a lie)

the look on his face was full of confusion and hidden anger. why in the world would I eat pork he said. it was so funny. I loved every second of it
>>
>>75872858
'German-turks' are a sight to behold. Exactly what one expects to be created when mixing two cultures together which are 100% incompatible with each other. It's quite frankly said awful. Simply god fucking awful.
>>
>>75873898
tbhfam bacon is probably the most overrated food on the entire planet. It's good and all but people lose their shit over it.
>>
>>75873234
>well pork is pretty disgusting and clearly the inferior meat compared to beef and chicken

That's only because Germans eat it raw.

You akbars need to try some bacon or other smoked/cured pork. Or pork belly with crispy skin.
>>
>>75873234
Get out turkroach.
>>
File: cantonese-roast-pork-belly-6.jpg (85 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
cantonese-roast-pork-belly-6.jpg
85 KB, 600x399
>>75873234
>>75874300

Don't tell me that this doesn't look delicious as fug.
>>
>>75874300
If you don't eat your pork raw in germany, i kindly have to ask you to get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>75873234
>a german poster badmouthing pork
for shame
>>
File: CckDMPYWwAECD1l.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CckDMPYWwAECD1l.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>75874300
pls go
>>
it kinda makes me furious this ungrateful bastards talk shit about the same people that are giving them refuge from their god forsaken countries. Its something i can't understand. Keep your distance if you dont feel like socializing with them but do not speak of them like these cunt does.
>>
>>75872503
fuck them. they're full of shit. future ranstad employees.
>>
>>75873133
Go back to your own country, shitskin.
>>
File: pork.png (13 KB, 411x348) Image search: [Google]
pork.png
13 KB, 411x348
>"Nobody eats pork3

Yeah right. Pork has one of the best flavor/price ratios of all meats.
>>
>>75873133
Maybe if you would look outside the box you would actually find friends who aren't left or right wing and people who share your hobbies that aren't even into politics
>>
File: Schweinerollbraten.jpg (15 KB, 380x292) Image search: [Google]
Schweinerollbraten.jpg
15 KB, 380x292
post more pork
>>
>>75875540
jesus the irony in this post is palpable
>>
>>75878921
>Mexican living in Mexico is disgusted by the idea of foreigners being ungrateful
I see no irony here.
>>
>>75878211
>implying
Porks a pretty shitty meat desu.
The only thing that gives it flavor is the copious amount of fat pigs have
>>
>>75878921
You realize that there are Mexicans that live outside of the United States, right?
>>
>>75873133
That's not true, man, they're all leftists. At least, if you live in the city. I'm a right wing retard and have more kanack friends than the average middle class Sönke.
>>
>>75878921
Pochos arent mexican ,burger.

Genocide them if you want to.

Fucking niggers gave up mexico for the ez american life, fuck them
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.