[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone help me understand the liberal psyche? why would anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Scar Shit Mayne.jpg (272 KB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
Scar Shit Mayne.jpg
272 KB, 2048x1364
can anyone help me understand the liberal psyche? why would anyone WANT to give up rights? things like owning a gun, licensing everything, or having government regulations on everything? why would someone literally WANT to take away their own freedom? they keep screaming more government for the rights of minorities and fags but if it werent for the government those people would have all of the same "rights", because they were born with them until the government took them away. how can people actually think like that?
>>
Because its millions of people living on top of each other in a few different cities with black people.

All problems lefties face dont exist on farms
>>
Because their weaklings. They need a daddy to protect them from the mean words and bad feelings.

Their essentially dark age plebs that are demanding a king. That's what they want. We are regressing as a species.
>>
>>75868675
-fear
-uneducation
-inexperience
-the need to find a solution to a problem which doesn't put yourself at fault, because voters don't vote for people who make them feel bad
-jews
>>
>>75868675
40+ years of marxist brainwashing. These fags were created by design.
>>
>>75869147
i really am starting to believe i am either paranoid, insane, or possibly correct when i assume that there is some giant scheme to be rid of white people, and liberty. from fluoride in the water, to multiculturalism shoved down childrens throats something HAS to be happening.
>>
>>75868999
>>75869042
i really think we will see the decline of the usa in our lifetime, unfortunately. its such a shame thinking with emotions has brought us here, i guess what makes us different from other races is also what is bringing us down. compassion.
>>
File: 1464043064094.png (189 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464043064094.png
189 KB, 400x400
>>75869656
Oy vey! A giant scheme
>>
File: AdviceHitler.jpg (81 KB, 640x842) Image search: [Google]
AdviceHitler.jpg
81 KB, 640x842
>>75868675
Because Lefties want to be told what to do.
They are the hoi polloi
The unwashed masses
The peasants
The plebs.
They are the people who for thousands of years were ruled over.
It is their natural place
They want it
They yearn for it
And when given the freedom to choose their own destiny they choose to surrender their freedom to a new ruling body to dominate them once more.
>>
>>75868999

But you're saying that like it's the people's fault. They've been indoctrinated through scholarization, propagandized news outlets and mass media, and poisoned with shit food and pharmaceuticals.

I would have been one of them if not for the internet, lots of people have been raised with an infinitesimal acces to information, I don't think it's really their fault.

But now it's 2016! In the age of information ignorance is a choice, it's really a shame that is a comfy choice.
>>
>>75868675
They aren't using the right to bear arms so they don't see it as a big deal.
>>
>>75868675
liberals want to look like the good guys so they overcompensate to try to hide how the jews who own their political faction run a sweat shop with gnomes who harvest broken dreams and convert it into "pixie dust" which the wealthy elite snort off the asses of children who have been kidnapped and sold into prostitution

they hope you never look at what liberal politicians support when they are in the government and pray you buy what they say at face value
>>
>>75868675
It's mostly because they are losers and failures and they want the government to make other miserable like them, so they don't feel so bad about it.
>>
>>75868675
Can anyone understand why Mark Zuckerberg has breasts?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.