[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1462725761935.jpg (85 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462725761935.jpg
85 KB, 576x1024
How can we stop Muslim women from seducing white men and converting them to Islam?
>>
>>75867879
How can we stop you from shitposting?
>>
>>75867879
>hijab
>tight shirt that doesn't cover the knees
>leggings
>>
>>75867879
What a qt
Wish we had refugee qts in Mexico

We'd cuck Islam so fast they wouldn't even notice, just like we are doing with ameriturds trash currently
>>
>>75867879
Easy: Get them to not be shut-ins.
These women approach them and they "take what they can get". Remember, they're the one's getting seduced and converted. It takes a particular kind of weakness to go that far.
>>
Things with headscarf are literally non-entities.
>>
>>75867879
muslim women belive into whatever religion their man tells them to - let them marry alpha males and boom they are converted to christianity/atheism
>>
>>75867954
/thread
>>
>Joining Islam for the women
>Not doing it for the HSPs
>>
>he doesn't want a qt traditional muslim wife

They're better than western women and you know it.
>>
>>75872655
>UK
Classic banter
>>
>>75868102
>when you want to please Allah but also Abdul
>>
>>75867879
Is this a joke? If serious I would call that bitch out immediately
>>
>>75872655
Nice try, Ahmed
>>
>>75867879
she is not muslim. she shows her hair. probably a middle eastern christian or secular murtad.
>>
We cant. My brother married a paki and converted to Islam. He doesn't even believe in God but now he has stopped eating bacon and fasts. Pretty sure he doesn't pray.
>>
>>75868129
Ahahahahhaah
>>
>>75867954
bpfp
>>
>>75872843
>>75873684
You lads don't know what's good for you. It's like you want to be unhappy and lonely for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>75871932
Do you seriously think anyone else will get this hsp Muslim propaganda besides us? The sauce ruins the fucking meat by drowning it gross
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.