[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come smarter black people sound and act smart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
How come smarter black people sound and act smart?
>>
Morgan Freeman Syndrome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y12Tt3bOmKA
>>
Because they actually don't blame white people for every failure in their life and know that people will respect them if they won't act like average nigger.
>>
Because intelligence is hereditary and correlates with specific personality and vocabulary traits that we as a society associate with intelligence. It's not coincidence that smart people tend to be meeker and more timid than average people.
>>
>>75867453
>le IQ
Is a meme to demonize legitimate European ethnonationalism (compatible with pire liberty) and twist it into White Supremacism.

The kikes WANT you to go for NatSoc so they can crush you with IntSoc and " treason to whites is loyalty to humanity,".

Accept based hoppe and form the covenant.

All these threads are psyops

S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>75867947
You've intrigued me
Elaborate
>>
Cuz dey be actin white
>>
Because there's black people and then there's niggers.

Niggers make up a good 90% of africans and african-_____ who cry about their dindu nuffins, collect welfare, and kill eachother in their slums because they refuse to wor.

Black people are the 10% who actually manage to adjust and be a contributing citizen to society in some shape or form and evolved past their negro ways. Black people tend to be sheep among niggers because their families always consist of nigger ghetto trash.
>>
>>75868351
refuse to work*
>>
>>75867453
Because hes a /pol/ack
>>
>>75868351
black sheep
>>
>>75867947
wow, really makes you think... i guess you could say I'm a #jebhead now
>>
>>75867880
Tell that to /r9k/. They have high IQs but are niggers.
>>
>>75867880
I'm smart but considered by others to be very aggressive.

>guess I'm odd
>>
File: niggermania nigger jokes.jpg (23 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
niggermania nigger jokes.jpg
23 KB, 750x600
>>75867453
because they're not niggers
>>
>>75867453
Go away with your shit bait.
>>
>>75867453
Many blacks have come to associate enunciation and proper diction with white people, considering it "acting white". I wish it wasn't like that, I wonder sometimes how many actually decent minds are stuck or stunted by ebonics and purposeful ghetto culture. People like that well-spoken Trump supporter give me hope that the whole race isn't just a write-off.
>>
>>75868830
>r9k
>not timid
>niggers

R9k are just lonely bitter virgins with emotional problems
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.