[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the solution for ending gun violence? All I ever hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What is the solution for ending gun violence? All I ever hear on both sides is either ban all guns or make everyone carry. The first option is not entirely vialbe because perpetrators wont turn their guns in and most sootots are done with resold weapons or with guns obtained illegally anyway.

On the other hand not everyone is fit to carry a gun, arming both the shooter and the victims will only create a shootout instead of a simple robbery. Knowing how to use a gun doesnt give you the emotional capacity to handle on and make tough decisions. Thats what police training is for.
>>
>>75866224
>victims will only create a shootout instead of a simple robbery.

Should i rob this petrol station? i mean theres 6 people in there and the chances are atleast 2 of the customers are armed, i'd best not i'd probably get shot, i should go to a democrat state crimes are easier there.

hot burglaries are far far more common in the United Caliphate because we don't have firearms for example.
>>
Enforcing the current laws would definitely help, every year >80,000 people get denied by the NICS backround check system, which by doing so is a felony because by even getting to that step in the firearm purchasing process you answered questions on the form 4473 stating you had a clean record. When the NICS system fails you, it means you lied on the 4473 which is a felony punishable for up to 10 years or 250,000 dollar fine. If that was enforced you would have a lot less dumbasses getting guns because they would get arrested trying to buy it the right way. Also gun crime is at its lowest in history so it's not even that big of a deal.
>>
>>75866224
Tighten restriction on owning firearms whilst relaxing or giving benefit of the doubt to self defense shooters.

Those who are armed, are armed responsibly and will kill the dindunuffin in a civil fashion of self defense to save his own life as well as the lives of others.
>>
banning guns ia the most efficient method of reducing homicide rates. But it can't be only in some cities, it has to be a blanket gun ban in the whole country. Australia is a perfect example.
>>
>>75866843
Yes because a criminal already intending to break the law will certainly obey a gun ban. You fucking liberal retard.
>>
File: 1464248036520.jpg (53 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1464248036520.jpg
53 KB, 421x421
>>75866224
what pisses me off is the same faggots that call for gun control also cry about overpopulation.
>>
>>75866224
>arming both the shooter and the victims will only create a shootout instead of a simple robbery.
And you think that'sa bad thing? Robbsr knows he might get shoy he might decide that robbery isn't worth it. And if he goes through with it anyway he'll probably be shot.
>>
>>75866224
>All I ever hear on both sides is either ban all guns or make everyone carry
Stop listening to stupid people.

First off, criminal offenders who use firearms need to be punished so severely that it will actually act as a deterrent, as intended. Many should never see the light of day again.

Secondly, a renewed interest and investment in identifying and treating those at risk for mental health issues. Though this is a much lesser issue, though very high profile.

Prohibiting those who are qualified to carry from doing so will never solve anything. Gun free zones should be abolished or reworked so a higher level of permit allows certain people to carry.

And lastly, we shouldnt be afraid to teach our children gun safety in a nation with more guns than people.
>>
>>75866224
Why can't regular citizens receive this so called "police training" as well? What's stopping them?
>>
>>75866224
End all niggers and Jews
>>
>>75867071
so we should stop listening to you.

if you can't be trusted with a weapon,you shouldn't be free in society.
you should be in jail or a rubber room.
>>
>>75866843
Australia is an island and therefor a piss-poor example of anything. Also, people dont murder each other simply because they have guns. The motives and incentives exists whether or not guns are available, and many nations with outright bans have higher rates of homicides and violent crime than the US.

I have a feeling that Peru would fall into that category.
>>
>>75866224
Jobs, good jobs. People are happy, less irritable, and less likely murder someone out of depression. A happy society is a safe society.

Side note: Even if you ban gun people who illegally obtain them will continue to do so.
>>
>>75866224
Literally laughed out loud at that pic
>>
>gun control
>people get killed with guns anyway

maybe the guns aren't the problem
>>
>>75866224
Ban niggers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.