[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Asians drive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 23424234.JPEG.jpg (73 KB, 1000x701) Image search: [Google]
23424234.JPEG.jpg
73 KB, 1000x701
Why can't Asians drive?
>>
>>75865871

Slanty eyes.
>>
>>75865871
I don't know but the stereotype is very, very real.
>>
>>75865871

A wild guess, but asians heavily value pragmaticism and abandon creativity and adaptabillity all throughout their development. It probably does things to your brain which render you unable to accustom yourself to a highly dynamic environment.
>>
>>75865871
you forgot "women" in your sentence
>>
>>75865871
74% of Japanese adults have car license.
>>
No can rook over wheer
>>
>>75867604
Japan's road are literally SHIT tier compared to Europe.
>>
Generally most asians I know require glasses or contacts to see correctly so I would say a lack of depth perception is the main reason.
>>
>>75865871
Wow what an insightful comment. I am glad hate speech laws will be arriving Canada and the US soon.
>>
>>75865871
Is this some kind of self-criticism leaf ?
>>
>>75865871
Because they're more similar to autists in the way their brains process information. Or >>75866012
>>
>>75868182
Fat chance FAGGOT
>>
>>75866321
this, Live in los angeles a year or two and you avoid asian drivers like the plague!
>>
>>75865871
I know, right? Those fuckers even crashed into ships when flying.
>>
>>75869446
>I need hate speech so I can shit on other races to make my miserable 20+ virgin neet life feel better

Whatever floats your boat burger
>>
They don't have a basic traffic structure in China, they usually have to enter every intersection with caution. Also, Americans drivers license is very easy to get, they're not necessarily inherently bad drivers, they're just getting licensed with virtually zero experience.
>>
>>75866318
I would assume this
In society even if they grow up exactly like you they're still being programmed for a very structured and planned out life
Even if they laugh at dick jokes with you
On the road in school and at the job they function very different
On a scale they're not even aware of do to just genetically being ants that they can't control
>>
>>75870894
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.