[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is a E.L.E. being hidden from us all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
reports from friends, truckers, people in DC are quietly telling me that major amounts of food materials and building stock are being squirreled away in break neck fashion the past 3 months. Then theres thishappening in the UK.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/switzerland-longest-tunnel-gotthard/index.html

http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1200110-worlds-tunnel-built-extinction-level-event.html

it makes for some sobering thought. I remember back in 1994 a scientist in the UK had successfuly proved a Light speed and working engine model and was poised to show it off. This was in the paper, (no internet yet) Then oddly about 4 days later, said scientist up and is reported missing and gone, and to this day hasn't been "found"

I think that if we all truly knew the facts, the truth. We would all freak out and thusly its why its all being kept quiet. What says you?
>>
Tell me more OP.
>>
I think 90% of americans are mentally retarded.
>>
>>75865924
what is it you want to know? I have lived a long time and seen trends and whats happening now has never happened before. Somethings up.
>>
>>75866104
I want to know how you think switzerland is in the uk.
>>
>>75866089
iq of around 131, I was smarter when i was much younger, I tested at about 160, but now i just dont give a damm. But I'm not retarded.
>>
>>75866154
its not in the UK. I know this. It was me typing way to fast for my brain.
>>
The opening cermony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
>>
>>75866253
>iq of around 131
>Tested about 160

Tell me more, Mr. I take stock in Internet IQ tests.

Fun Fact: Any IQ tests worth a damn don't give you a number, only a percentile based on relation to the other people who have taken the test.

t. Mensa member.
>>
File: 1461010910914.jpg (100 KB, 614x477) Image search: [Google]
1461010910914.jpg
100 KB, 614x477
>>75865700
It is in no way the longest or deepest tunnel though, contrary to the article. We've had nuclear powered boring machines since the 60's. There are tunnels miles deep that span the entire west coast.
>>
There's been a ton of military vehicles moving around where I work in Virginia. Something is going down.
>>
My school was selected to take part in what I'm assuming was an aptitude test, back in 2003. I tested in the top 2% of applicants at a national level.

OP is not as smart as he thinks he is, and is probably a schizophrenic, so let's not make fun of him, okay?

"They're movin' food, I tell's ya'! MOVIN' FOOD"
>>
>>75866738
the "IQ" can be a number you can literly translate the % to a 131 or 3004

T. uneducated German
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.