[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Bernie supporters hate capitalism and the USA so much. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
If Bernie supporters hate capitalism and the USA so much.
Why don't they get the fuck out and go live in North Korea or china?
Same goes for those hippies back in the 60s
Pic not related ofcourse
>>
Also why do they say that if trump is elected they will go to Germany or Canada?
Why nor Venezuela or something like that
>>
>>75862986
>If Bernie supporters hate capitalism and the USA so much.

You mean crony capitalism. It's the reason the playing field is tilted so the rich always get richer and the poor always get poorer.

You'd hate it too if you were a lot smarter,
>>
>>75865705
> you'd agree with me if you were smarter!
> if you disagree then UR DUM
>>
>>75862986
why not both :3
>>
>>75862986
they don't
they hear half truths and like on facebook or twitter the g back to pop culture garbage.
once in while they attend a bernie rally but only 1 in 100 is upto date on the latest tumblr terms and is politicly active.
the left says good catch phrases like :
>"they are racist"
>"equality for X"
and such...
most of them don't keep up to date with politics
>>
>>75867082
She will not be able to drag a man in full gear into cover.
>>
>>75868575
>>75867082
she can't throw a grenade
>>
Does the Automatic RifleMAN come with a sex option as well?
No homo. This is just how we show our lov--brotherly warrior bonding.
>>
File: 1464799697854.jpg (68 KB, 700x462) Image search: [Google]
1464799697854.jpg
68 KB, 700x462
>>75867082
I'm ok with this.
>>75868575
I go light weight anyway.
>>75868718
Molotov cocktail grenades are light, spread a fire wall, and can be hurled softball or pitcher style, so I'll just replace her frags.
>>
>>75862986
I miss my automatic rifleman :,(

Love you brother wherever it is you are.
>>
>>75862986
b
>>
>>75867082
but that's not an M249
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.