[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend says Trump is misogynist for insulting certain women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464824604147.jpg (19 KB, 421x444) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464824604147.jpg
19 KB, 421x444
My friend says Trump is misogynist for insulting certain women and for his stance on abortion. I know this isn't true, but what words should i use to absolutely get him BTFO?
>>
>>75861690
rape your friend into submission
>>
>>75861759
fpbp
>>
>>75861690
>your friend
No, they are not your friend.
Say nothing, do nothing.
Vote Trump and MAGA.
>>
Rape is the answer
>>
Ask how he knows they identify as women and then call him a transphobe.
>>
>>75861690
What's wrong with misogyny?
Every woman I've slept with loved a strong decisive man that takes care of her.
>>
>>75861690
>>75861690
He's treating them like he would any man. You don't want women to get special treatment, do you?

Shuts up feminists EVERY TIME
>>
>>75861690
Roughly 50% of women are against abortion as well. Does that make them misogynists?
>>
>>75861690
1. How can Trump hate all women when he insults a few? By that logic your friend hates all middle-aged white men because he insulted Trump with the word misogynist.
2. How can valuing human life be considered woman-hating?
>>
>>75862676
This.

attack a man and it's just an attack on that individual. But attack a woman and suddenly you're attacking ALL women.

Trump is crass. But apparently crassness toward men is okay but unacceptable toward women.
>>
>>75862676
Not really, I've had many ''feminists'' argue that women don't deserve equal rights, they deserve preferential treatment.

The argument often is that women were abused for millennia and now the evil white man needs to make it up to them, kinda like reparations.
>>
>>75861690
Just call him a faggot
>>
>>75861690
He was pro choice until now and in the last statement he said: "let the states decide" (I don't want to mess with the current situation).
As for the women issue he employed women in his organization before anyone in the real estate industry, his daughter is a main manager, his wife has a company too.
"Misogynyst" at the finest, really.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.