[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I think Trigglypuff has a point here. why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27
File: Trigglypuff.jpg (35 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
Trigglypuff.jpg
35 KB, 720x420
Alright guys, I think Trigglypuff has a point here. why do you hate morbidly obese people? What fuels your bigotry? Men are pigs and I should know, I'm a man, and a vegan.
>>
>>75860759
>Key takeaways
Kek
>>
In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these means, man can attain perfection.

-t. Dead Greek Guy
>>
>>75860759

they cost me money.

they also demand I be nice to them.

no.
>>
File: 1464751762506.png (45 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
1464751762506.png
45 KB, 150x200
>see flag
Saged.
>>
>>75860808
kinda wish it translated better for us. we call it "takeout"
>>
File: tumblr_ntpzm7jva81t3k5s2o1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpzm7jva81t3k5s2o1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>75860759
whoa really makes you thinky-thonkey
>>
File: duckman-i duckman.jpg (36 KB, 461x285) Image search: [Google]
duckman-i duckman.jpg
36 KB, 461x285
>>75860759
>fatness has little to nothing to do with health
>>
>>75861191
你是很笨的白人
澳大利亚人是最聪明
>>
>>75860759
They can have all the presentations, protests, and screaming arm-flailing matches all they want.

They're undesirable because they're undesirable. No amount of complaining is going to change basic biological attraction to healthy mates vs. clearly unhealthy ones.

I hope these diabetic, short-winded fat fucks try to revolt or something.
>350lb landwhale with an ak47
>plans to spray into a gym
>heart attack on front stairs
>>
>>75860759
>tfw fatness has little or nothing to do with health
>has diabeetus because of it
>>
>>75860759
In all seriousness, what the fuck is "food justice?" I assume its an animal rights thing but I don't tend to keep up with libshit jargon.
>>
>>75861778

Sounds like she's bitching put sustainable food activists because they 'shame' her for eating too much.

Because wanting a sustainable food chain would impinge her right to be a fat fucking beast.
>>
>weakness positivity
Can someone help me? What branch of philosophy is this along with its polar opposite the Nietzschean ubermensch thing, like the philosophy you'll see on body building ads and shit.

Because if you Google modernist philosophy you're going to find Bertrand Russell talking about logic
>>
Girls aren't forced to fuck me.
Employers aren't forced to hire me.
People aren't forced to let me score if I'm playing a game against them.

So why the fuck should I be forced to like those fat fucks?
>>
australia no
>>
>>75860759
When the bitch pays her own medical bills I'll be nice to her. Until that day she's a blood sucking parasite I intend to avoid.
>>
>>75862104
Honestly, because equality.

Being as fair as possible to these people, equality is seen as a means into itself and anything that gets them further to that point is seen as positive.

Because you're right, they run slower, have less energy, pay more in med bills and are less likely to be sexually selected. Furthermore, if they're female, the harsh reality is that so much of a woman's success is unfortunately due to their looks, so without fat positivity they're at a natural disadvantage.

>>75862537
FYI, from this time until about 10 hours from now when people are either getting up or starting to be tired from a morning of work, most Australians are either NEETs or proxies.
>>
File: 1463895041397.jpg (9 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1463895041397.jpg
9 KB, 235x236
>>75860759
>and a vegan
you nearly had me, but ya blew it
>>
>>75860759

>there are literally mentally ill people teaching at colleges now and being taken seriously
>>
Morbidly obese man here.

I've faced discrimination in hiring because of it. I've also been yelled at by passerby and shit.

So you know what I did? I just became so competent that I am indispensable and easily hireable for any job in my field. That's all.

Virginity aside, I have never dealt with anything particularly shitty due to my size.
>>
>>75860759
>>fatness has little to nothing to do with health

Literally a macronutrient that is essential for body systems has nothing to do with health #justlibtardthings
>>
>>75860759

Because of the smell. Everything else I can get over, but fat people smell is the worst.
>>
>>75860759
I have to insulate them from uncomfortable emotions unwillingly.
They cost me money.
They don't internalize accountability, and teach this practice.
>>
>>75860759
The same reason why you call men pigs.
>>
>>75860759
Because they disgust me, and they're so often that arrogant kind nowadays.
>I'm beautiful!
Jesus Christ, I'm getting angry just thinking about it.
>>
File: 1409333510048.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1409333510048.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>75861927

Slave morality, anon. It's called Slave morality.

Slave morality is the idea that what is weak is good. Kindness, compassion, and humility are valued; but so is the madness of the crowd, and the disdain for the individual who seeks to rise above the herd. Nietzsche also brought up the idea along with the idea of "master morality". Master morality places value upon the strong man, the master, and such values as strength, sufficiency, truthfulness, determination and courage. Master morality however does not value compassion or kindness or humility, and instead the strong makes society as they will and the weak are troddled over.

Nietzsche believed that the first ancient societies ("Barbarians") used nothing but Master morality to survive. This served them well in their tribes, but as civilization spread so to did Slave morality, because it reduced conflict and established a state hierarchy. This slave morality is thus the morality of our times; Nietzsche tells us that it is the origin of Democracy and Christianity. Nietzsche absolutely hated rampant slave morality, and identified it as the greatest threat to current society.

However don't be confused that Nietzsche wanted master morality. Although he labeled most of criticism at slave morality, princablely because he believed it was the largest threat to society at current time, he did not prefer master morality to it. The goal of his "Over-man" concept was the reevaluation of morals into a new, consistent system.
>>
>>75860759
>What fuels your bigotry?
fat, lots of it so many it could burn for a thousand years.

these fatfucks waste a lot of food, shit back in the day when i am an island niglet i only eat 2 times a day and the picaninnies in africa had it worse, they eat bricks once a day.
>>
>>75863240
Lose some fucking weight dude.
>>
>>75860808
Most Americans wont get that one, Clive. Please explain it to them.
>>
>>75860759
>Takeaways

She's obsessed with food
>>
>>75860759
>Key Takeaways

No thanks, I think you have had enough
>>
I've been obese all my life and I hate it. I hate other obese people for making the same choices I did.
That said, I don't think its really their fault.
I went into Aldi yesterday and about 80% of the store total was either soybean oils or sugar/corn syrup which just makes you hungry. I changed to a diet high in dietary fats(including sat fat) and I skip meals all the time because I'm simply not hungry now.
The entire system is built around the carb jew, more specifically high fructose corn syrup and if you look at the rise in rates of fatties it directly correlates to the introduction of these foods.
As for people who have shit like Hashimoto's where they are just fat and they can't do shit I have sympathy.
Its not about willpower when the vast majority were simply sold that sugar is good. Now the majority believes sugar is bad but its still a majority of their diet, and they wonder why they are always hungry and heart disease is the number 1 killer.
I think the way the diet industry is setup makes it even worse because they frame it as if its an impossible task or you can eat anything as long as its x points!
No shit nigger, calories in calories out, but what about satiety? Its not like people don't know that fat fills you up either, there are ample studies now that support how healthy sat fats are but I was recently in the hospital I wasn't even allowed to order butter and was forced to get rancid processed soybean oil dressing and that 'I didn't have enough carbs' when eating only brocolli and carrots.

Fucking bread and sugar are why people fatties. I'm sure there are people with weak wills in there, but thats mostly emotional issues and everyone has that shit anyways and it usually doesn't end with things like being overweight. I've yet to meet someone who got overweight eating meat and fat, I'm sure they exist though.
>>
File: veganoutoften.gif (506 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
veganoutoften.gif
506 KB, 320x180
>>75860759
> I'm a man, and a vegan.
Classic vegan.
>>
>>75864294
I don't understand why people believe in any kind of codified system of "morality". Isn't that function already served by empathy?
>>
>>75860759
>Little to nothing to do with health

Tell that to your diabetes risk that goes up with every 10-20 pounds
>>
>>75866159
It is but a codified system of morality would have some benefits. If morality were to be global it would alleviate a lot of the issues currently happening as well as provide easy answers to hard questions.

It'll never happen though since morality doesn't deal with absolutes and people are corruptible but it'd be nice if it were possible.
>>
>>75860759
I don't hate fat people. I simply hate people who feel entitled to the world accomodating for them. Specifically those who can do something about it and help themselves.
>>
>>75860759

I honestly have no problem with fat women

But yet even the ugliest fattest whales with the double chin will still look at me and laugh and make fun of my height. I'm 5'7

You'd think that someone like them in that position would know what it feels like to be shamed and ridiculed for something that I can't control (though ironically you can lose weight but not gain height unless you get expensive knee surgery). Yet they still have these stupid standards

so I say fuck them, let them be the victims of their own game.
>>
>obvious bait by aussie
>people reply anyway
so many idiots on this board
>>
>man, and a vegan.
Pick one, faggot
>>
>>75860759
>why do you hate morbidly obese people?
This is retarded.
>>
I want to see the look on a physicians face after reading that
>>
>>75860759
I don't care if you're as fat as a manatee, just don't expect my sympathy. I'm not going to say you're beautiful, because you're not.
>>
>>75860759
I don't hate fat people

I hate being expected to call a spade an ice team truck

Fat people can do what ever they want, just don't expect to me congratulate them on being a big fat ass don't try to tell me you are healthy
>>
>>75866259

Duh... because of the corporations and the patriarchy.
>>
File: portugesee.png (204 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
portugesee.png
204 KB, 2000x1333
>>75866677
It ain't easy bein' Portuguesee
>>
>>75860759
Everyone is beautiful, in some way. Even Hitler had that cute moustache.
>>
>>75862714
>natural disadvantaged
Yeah. How mentally deranged do you have to be to think it's easier to change society's natural reaction to the obese than it is to stop eating so god damn much?
>>
File: 1456565628795.jpg (18 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1456565628795.jpg
18 KB, 500x364
>Sizeism
More like my sides-ism
Also today, we had to do a cooper test and the fat girl in our course ran 300 meters, sat on the grass and cried. Nothing to do with health, i see.
>>
File: kathleen-turner-05.jpg (146 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
kathleen-turner-05.jpg
146 KB, 540x720
>>75861899
>Sounds like she's bitching put sustainable food activists because they 'shame' her for eating too much.
don't know that trigglypuff doesn't have chronic condition. could be RA; meds made you blow up like a mf.
YES THAT'S KATHLEEN TURNER
>>
>>75867122
Running is a social construct
>>
>>75861778

In all seriousness, I think food justice is the notion that poor blacks can't get healthy food (fruits/veggies) in the ghetto. All they have access to is processed junk foods packed with cancer, sugar, poison, etc.
>>
>>75867122
>Nothing to do with health
probably lots to do with health, lots of ppl have bad metabolism, hypothyroidism. can't judge til you know.
>>
>>75867034
I'm not agreeing with it, actually I'm opposed to it and since starting to work out, I feel I'm on the exact opposite side of their argument. I have problems and I need to work hard to rectify them.

What I am being is honest and in all honesty being a fat ass is going to have some disadvantages, denying it's a problem is denying your agency to surpass them. It's not that deranged when you assume they have a level of solipsism and self centeredness, therefore of course everything else has to change.

As the other anon said, slave morality.
>>
>>75866159
In my analysis codification of morals was necessary back when communication was slower just to share information and create expectations of behavior. Now we do it through the legal system which is worse.
Tradition is always a shit. Morality is just people feeling bad or good about doing something then telling others that they shouldn't do it because they felt bad doing it. Depending on your job, it might even be encouraged to be a huge dick and fuck ethics to the curb especially these days.
Codification will happen whether you want it or not. Someone has to tell kids what to do.
>>
>>75862104

I thought blacks love that body type?
>>
>>75863240

>fatass
>doesn't have white children
Opinion discarded, you have no worth.
>>
>>75860759
>Health is NOT a moral obligation

That is entirely debatable and is at the core of this issue.

>life is moraly valuable
>you are alive
>hence your life is valuable

>if you have an ability to prevent something of moral value from perishing you are morally compelled to do it(muh two train tracks)
>hence if you have an ability to prevent your health(life is valuable as established before) significantly deteriorate due to your own actions
>you are morally compelled to stop those actions and revert the damage
>hence stuffing your face with cupcakes and then doing nothing about it is morally wrong

Fucking fatties, either accept that you are degenerates and take the treatment that comes with it or decide that your morality is above your hunger.
>>
>>75867469
hehe
>>
i think i read an article ages ago which suggested that people have a "baseline weight" and no matter how you diet or overeat you'll tend to regress to that.

i agree in principle with trigglypuff's premise that "the feminine beauty ideal" is in many ways oppressive.

i'm sure the poor girl knows she's overweight and there were an easy fix (or even a hard one) she would take it.
>>
>>75867362
>implying they would prefer fresh veggies to processed crap
>>
File: ben garrison ditch the witch.jpg (186 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison ditch the witch.jpg
186 KB, 640x498
>>75860759
Wow, the really are trying to justify men not wanting to be with them. Milo is so right, Dang...
>>
>>75860759
man =/= vegan
>>
>>75866159
>function already served by empathy

Who's empathy?

I'm sure letting poor immigrants into your country and into your house to live a better life is empathic. I'm sure sparing a reformed and medicated serial killer from lethal injection is empathic. Are either of these things "right"?

The thing is, is that this sort of moral relativism is internally inconsistent. It claims that there is no universal system of moral worth and that everyone is free to make their own morality, but then it places this "equality" above any other value. Moral relativism pretty much says that everyone is equal in the unworthiness of their moral code, as a universal value, while at the same fucking time saying that universal moral values do not exist.

Seriously, ask any philosopher or philosophy major. Virtually none of them believe in moral relativism (outside existentialist fags but really even many of them have issues with moral relativism).
>>
>>75867634
Copied and pasted into an email to an obese coworker cunt
>>
>>75867437
I disagree. Most of these fat acceptance, ableists, etc. just want to celebrate who they are. They know they are disliked, so they are told to be 'okay' with themselves so they build philosophies around why keeping their feelings protected and their lives safe and easy is the responsibility of others rather than them. In their words, they often make it seem like the people who are hating them are the real problem.
This is all to avoid the fact that they have a problem. I think its a lot like the transgender issue. Its not that transgenders themselves are the problem, its the judgers/predators/racists.
Classic modern liberal rhetoric. I am a victim, therefore the world needs to change to accommodate me instead of me changing to accommodate the world.
You could almost say they feel privileged to a certain body state.
>>
>>75867687
That "baseline weight" bullshit is pseudoscience published to appease fatties.
>>
>>75860759
>i'm fat and i hate everyone
>>
>>75867392
The last two chicks I've dated blamed their weight problems on a thyroid problem after I suggested a diet. Seems like genetics is the go to excuse for slobs.
>>
>>75860759
>Health is not a moral obligation
>REEE GOVERMENT GIBSMEDAT FREE HEALTHCARE REEEEE
>>
>>75860759
>why do you hate morbidly obese people? What fuels your bigotry?

1) Promotes unhealthy lifestyle
2) Attributes to at least 21% medical costs (And the US is getting fatter which means health costs will go up because of these fat fucks)
3) Unattractive
4) Disgusting
5) Fat people are lazy and often dumb
6) It's a national embarrassment
>>
>>75860759
>I'm a man, and a vegan
>man
>vegan
pick one, straya
>>
>>75867778
I think the general problem with moral relativism is that it assumes that everyone has entirely different viewpoints totally seperate from one another when usually once you narrow it down geographically the morality tends to usually be the same or settle into a few sets.
Moral relativism in my mind is just what happens when you start considering morals logically and try to base them on reason alone. Morals are based on feelings first, reason is there to limit them.
>>
>>75860759
>Key takeaways
>It's a fucking wall of text
>>
>>75867779
Backtoreddit.png
>>
>>75867779

Post her response.
>>
File: Alison-Brie-Feet-1242097.jpg (157 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Alison-Brie-Feet-1242097.jpg
157 KB, 600x900
>>75860759
I dont hate fat people per se, but the ones who demand special threatment etc. Like your pic. If they would just shut up. Also the ones who are seeking the fault not by themselfs but
>muh genetics
>muh parents
>muh whatever
>>
File: jewracemixer.jpg (50 KB, 399x230) Image search: [Google]
jewracemixer.jpg
50 KB, 399x230
>food justice
>capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy

my fucking sides are on jupiter.
>>
>>75860808
Hahaha I laughed when I saw that too
>>
>>75860759

being overweight is not healthy.

being overweight is not attractive

being overweight is not adaptive
>>
>>75860759

>it has the tits-flopped-over-the-waistband look

Gag me
>>
>>75860808
fpbp
>>
The best part about HAES/sizeism/fat acceptance, is that they're blatantly ignoring known medical facts. If your movement is based around deception and disinformation, you should kill yourself.

Fat people are disgusting, mentally and physically. Most of them will NEVER change and only grow. Most of them whine about being fat, or about how skinny bitches get what they want. Stop making excuses or trying to chance SOCIETY because you can't stand your horrible body.
>>
File: 1461363780241.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1461363780241.png
34 KB, 493x276
>Key takeaways

Haven't you had enough of those you fat slag?
>>
>>75860759
They are a drain on society. They ruin our healthcare system, drive up the costs, injure nurses with their weight and require more time than other patients. They also often get disability benefits from issues resulting from obesity

I wouldn't mind them if they just fucked off and carried their own weight (lol) but they are a heavy burden on the rest of us
>>
>>75860759
They're gross looking its like expecting me to enjoy walking around with/by a bunch of piles of fresh shit like have u smelled a fat up close OP
>>
>>75860759
I'm fat as fuck and don't understand what is pissing this mammoth off besides the fact she cant get laid. She needs to go find a nigger or something that likes more cushion for the pushin.

Ironically capitalism is what made ahab's whale there have the right to moan and whine about her mental illnesses.

Weight or "fatness" as jiggles writes is health and denying that means you're an idiot.

If anything pisses me off its that this sack of shit is going to die the same way I will... heart disease. God I hate other fat people that get so fat it impacts their sight and makes them look Asian because they have tubs blocking their eyes. Maybe it means fat is getting to their brain? Fucks sake is this idiot going to make me drop 200 lbs so I can fat shame her!? Idiot is ruining gluttony for the rest of us.
>>
I never had a problem before TrigglyPuff said I had a problem, now I fucking have a problem.
>>
File: trigglypuff.jpg (41 KB, 417x356) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
41 KB, 417x356
>>
>>75860759
Assume of us find the lack of disciple and bounty of bullshit excuses irritating.

Seriously why do you need that much "food"?
>>
File: 1464726682741.jpg (23 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
1464726682741.jpg
23 KB, 323x214
>>75860759
>Fat liberation as a part of radical movements
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>75860759
>I am a man
>I am vegan

Pick one.
>>
>>75860759
>What fuels your bigotry?
Food in healthy portions
>>
>>75860759
They don't bathe properly, and as a result they stink.
>>
>>75869105
Lose that weight anon. Dont give yourself ANY excuses, just do it. Either succeed or die trying and dont let anything distract you. You got this, famalam
>>
>>75868216
>it assumes that everyone has entirely different viewpoints totally separate from one another

They do. Your think (you hope?) that most people are similar in morality but that is only because you (probably) do not often talk about morality with others. And I do not mean "political morality", I mean shit like "When is it ok to commit suicide?" or "how do we know if the love we feel for our children are nothing more than genetically/socially conditioned traits that help improve the reproductive fitness of our species, and if so are these traits dispensable?"

>Moral relativism in my mind is just what happens when you start considering morals logically and try to base them on reason alone

If you can truly base your morals on reason, than how the fuck are they relative? If by pure reason you can attain your moral system does it not follow that then that others will attain the same moral system by the proper application of reason? Doesn't that mean that your system is rather universal in nature?

>Morals are based on feelings first, reason is there to limit them.

I'm sorry, but you have zero idea what you are talking about. I suggest you take a intro class on Philosophy, or at the very least read a intro book on the subject. I'd recommend "Think" By Simon Blackburn, although I've never read it, but have heard nothing but good things. "Human Nature After Darwin" by Janet Richards is also great but very dense, and it where I draw my criticism from moral relativism from. Also read anything by Descartes or Kant, but get a good translation.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-14-08.56.08.jpg (105 KB, 856x934) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-14-08.56.08.jpg
105 KB, 856x934
I take issue with SJW fatFolk. I have alot of fat friends, each laughs st their own fatass, and do try to counter their mass with weekly workouts. Still fat, but fuck, can they run. SJW fats don't want to better themselves, can't take jokes or criticism, and ride the Medical Train, not following through with Doc orders, and wasting money that could help people in real need. I hate them because they are parasites. Fat people can be great folk, so long as they don't throw all the ills they face on others, for their own life choices.
>>
>>75867362
That's what they want.
>>
File: 1456568933008.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456568933008.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>75860759

...........Reality is a dream, i'm fucking dreaming.
>>
>>75860759
>The Fat Liberation Army
>>
>>75860759
The only good point she has, and only partially, is that "health is not entirely within our control".

But the validity of that point is independent to her SJW bullshit.
>>
>>75860759

>AMERICAN

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""INTELECTUALS
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: bra.jpg (170 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
170 KB, 800x536
>>75870393
Get bent by Germany again.
>>
>>75870561

They are governed by Merkel, destroyed Europe and guzzle on muslim semen.

You are about to be governed by Clinton and literally have college classes about "fat studies".

Meanwhile we kicked our HUErkel out and are actually doing something to stop this nonsense.
>>
>>75867634
Health is not a moral issue.

It only becomes one when the healthy are forced to pay for the poor choices of the unhealthy through government mandated services.

If I don't have to pay for your 3rd quintuple bypass surgery, do as you please
>>
>>75860759
>why do you hate morbidly obese people

it saves lives, that hatred is disguised empathy

t. Fatfuck trying to turn it around but probably can't escape the diseases caused by 30+ years fat

>captcha: select all the food
>the ride never ends
>>
File: Trump Heard That.gif (2 MB, 336x188) Image search: [Google]
Trump Heard That.gif
2 MB, 336x188
>>75870826
Collage is a scam atm, fuck it.
M.A.G.A, no chance in Clinton. Trump's scrambled the map this time around.
Yeah, Germany went to shit. But 7-1, still damn. We suck at football, and still didn't get that slaughter.
Yeah, proud of you guys 4 that. Just can't help but bantz
>>
>>75860759
If they had used the energy they put into making these campaigns into working out, they could have easily have lost a bunch of weight already
>>
wants people to accept fat-ness
wants universal healthcare

pick ONE
>>
>>75860759
Thank god our universities didn't reach this level of insanity
>>
>>75870044
>I mean shit like
Yeah I agree that people will disagree about those kind of questions but thats because they are hard questions. Most morals are codified specifically to avoid this kind of questioning because it leads to different morals. As I said, that happens anyways. Theres a reason why asian communities will help each other with finances and black communities will help each other with bullets and drugs.
>If you can truly base your morals on reason
partially, because I'm saying morals are feelings based first
>others will attain the same moral system by the proper application of reason
'proper' being the key word, which is why I believe morals are feeling based first because there is no proper reasoning. All reasoning starts from experience, moves on to reactions from emotions, then evolves based on environmental pressures.
>rather universal in nature
I think it is as far as it applies to humans because there are certain thing humans don't do even in indigenous cultures that no one has fucked with forever. Even cannibals usually do it to criminals and usually in times of need, so just genetically they are not okay with that.
>zero idea what you are talking about
>philosophy
I'm making my own shit. My view is that philosophy shudders in the face of reality. I've read plenty of philosophy and it left me unsatisfied because it didn't reflect the reality I was seeing.
>Kant
okay bruh, tell me when you read Kant too. I tried. The human race is not a math problem. My opinion of Kant is that his philosophy has nothing to do with reality.
>>
I don't really mind fat people and would tell someone off if they were shouting abuse at them for no reason but I've reached the limits of my tolerance with this fat-acceptance movement horseshit.
>>
Why would you respect someone who doesn't respect their own body?
>>
>>75861484
不。澳大利亚人根本不聪明。他们连鸸都不能杀掉。
>>
>>75869205
This NEEDS to catch on!
>>
>>75871556
>morals are feelings based first

Again, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Morality is not just some fucking shit you slap together based on feels. Literally every single fucking morality, from Plato to Sartre, is based on reason. You have fallen for the whole the "liberal arts muh feels" meme. Philosophy is entirely rooted in fucking logic. Philosophy is a branch of fucking logic. You go to school for philosophy and you have to talk entire semesters of fucking logic classes.

>My view is that philosophy shudders in the face of reality
>I've read plenty of philosophy and it left me unsatisfied because it didn't reflect the reality I was seeing

All of philosophy, huh? That is like saying all of physics "shudders in the face of quantum mechanics"; you simply need to redefine physics and study quantum mechanics more. You don't give up on mathematics and call it horseshit because you don't understand Calculus, so why do you declare all of philosophy as bullshit if you don't like what theories you've read?

>My opinion of Kant is that his philosophy has nothing to do with reality.

Metaphysics brah. I don't agree with Kant, but he is important precisely because his philosophy had nothing to do with reality. The idea of metaphysical morality is interesting because it takes "experience" and subjectivity out of morality. You can't have Utilitarianism without Kant.
>>
>>75860759
points 2 and 3 contridict each other and come off like a child making excuses
>>
>>75860759

Man.... white people have nothing to do with people hating fat asses.

Is there anything they cannot blame.
>>
Fat people opinion should be disregarded
There i said it
>>
>>75873483
We're the new jews, buddy.
>>
>>75873637

Mexicans should be discarded like they trash they are.
>>
File: 1412514780442.jpg (113 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1412514780442.jpg
113 KB, 600x632
>>75860759
I love those talks, it's basically :
FAT PEOPLE GIVE EXCUSES FOR THEMSELVES TO LIVING LIKE PIGS
>>
>>75860759
largely for the same reasons i hate lazy and stupud people
theyre lazy and stupid
>>
>>75860759
Because when people are fat, they're slowly dying. Nicely asking them to stop eating won't change anything, you have to be firm with these people.
>>
>>75860759
Fat people need to be incinerated to produce steam to drive the White man's wheels of progress.
>>
>>75860759

?????

this is the cost of free speech
>>
>>75860808
kek
>>
File: 1458295586469.jpg (246 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458295586469.jpg
246 KB, 1536x2048
>>
>>75873147
>Philosophy is a branch of fucking logic
My philosophy teacher and most books I've read have described philosophy as inbetween reason and faith. If you want to disagree thats fine, but saying I'm ignorant just leads me to believe you are the ignorant one. Yes logic is important but logic is not reason, if you want to call logic 'pure' reason I would disagree.
>liberal arts muh feels
I'm just basing it on how I see people act morally in my experience. I've seen people be nice just to feel good about themselves, and I've done the same. Its fashionable if anything, like it hip to be democrat.
>so why do you declare all of philosophy as bullshit if you don't like what theories you've read?
I didn't say all, but I did imply it there so I apologize. I'm sure there are philosophies that even agree with me or I agree with but I haven't read them so I don't know. That was wrong of me.
>You can't have Utilitarianism without Kant.
>he was important
I don't think philosophy is a bad thing, or worthless, or unimportant. Especially Kant, I think he was probably the reason the 'walk a mile in their shoes' thing even exists. I just disagree with their take on morals because from what I've seen about people and how their morals are formed it has nothing to do with philosophy, ethics, or how things 'should' be.
That doesn't mean that philosophy hasn't affected morals though. After all, tradition is a huge influence, I don't think America would be so individualistic and we wouldn't have such a strong executive without Nietzsches philosophy and people influenced by it.
>>
>>75874379
WTF!

It is like they are testing us to see how far they can go with regards to saying things that are simply not true
>>
>>75874379
>that small text on the left
liberals
just...
liberals
>>
Thanks OP. Your picture motivated me to start losing weight.
/fit/ here I come.
>>
>>75873999
trips of truth bongfriend

I would seriously implement a national weight, not a calorie restriction

if you can eat shit and stay healthy, thats okay, but fat people will be punished and fat kids will be taken away because it will save pain in the long run
>>
>all these fatfucks in /pol/
>shits on /fit/ people because they think theyre douches
>shits on their kind because they think fats are degenerate
you all are hilarious creatures.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160602-191139.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160602-191139.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Holy shit.
>>
File: 20160602_191530.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160602_191530.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>75875068
>>
>>75860759
>nor is it entirely in our control
Yes, it is. Unless you fucking lost your legs or some shit you can lose weight. Fuck even people without legs could exercise better than this cow
>>
>>75860759
I don't hate morbidly obese people. I was once morbidly obese myself. I lost it all, now at 16% bodyfat (10% at the end of a cut). Random 17 year-old girls try to eye-fuck me, men respect me, I'm suddenly a great athlete, and I'm very (very) happily married. I think more clearly, I have more energy and I'm more willing to take risks. My doctor says I'm as healthy as a man a decade younger. But I've also done terrible damage to myself - my joints will never recover, my many remnant fat cells will always leave me vulnerable to regaining weight, and I'll always be a little wistful about what high school could have been like if I had just gotten into shape a little bit sooner.

But I do hate crabs in a bucket. Being fat isn't normal and people who encourage the normalization of over-eating deserve to suffer for it. And they especially deserve to suffer when they are trying to normalize misery, disease and ugliness in order to feel better about their own gluttony and laziness.
>>
>>75875467
learned helplessness at work here
I saw a video on youtube of a guy with no arms or legs working out. He was fitter than me.
Of course weight wise he had a clear advantage anyways but...
>>
>>75860759
Well, it's like my dad said about fat vegetarian chicks whenever he saw one on TV: "Ain't no meat in donuts."
>>
they say sizeism like they're worshipping the god of diabetus, but they mean the contrary.. implying it means thin people only go to the gym, to lower their chances of getting heart problems later in life, etc.. with the only motive going through their head is imagining a fat obese fuck eating steak..
>>
>>75875155

How is she not dead yet?
>>
File: finally i can use this image.jpg (51 KB, 570x497) Image search: [Google]
finally i can use this image.jpg
51 KB, 570x497
>>75875738
your father lied

all you know is wrong
>>
>>75875827
You don't get obese eating steak
You get obese eating steak slathered with sugar bbq sauce.
>>
>>75876013
Satan looks after His own.
>>
>>75876499
that things seems kinda deadly, but somehow i want to eat it
>>
>>75876499

I know it is wrong, but I would try one, I am sure they are super tasty.
>>
>>75865887

>American Aldi's are full of sugary shit

Idk why I'm surprised. And I'm with you on the bread thing, it's bread not cake, there's no need to fill it with sugar. When I was in the US last year I even had some sugary potatoes... I mean, I just can't even... is there a factory somewhere in the Midwest where they just inject potatoes with sugar?
>>
>>75860759
>man
>vegan

Pick one.
>>
>>75860808
Kek.
>>
They don't represent good image for people to look in, they're not healthy, they like to victimize themselves instead of doing hard work.

And nobody wants their youth to be like that and to be "okey" with being slobby and lazy.
>>
>To all those who say "just lose weight".

Think of that pit prison in The Dark Knight Rises. Yeah it's simple to say, but hard, to near impossible to do. All your life you can see the exit, but good luck getting there. You try and try and try, but fail every time. All the while you can see the exit and know what to do to get there, but it's easier said than done. While losing weight you're going against nature itself. You're body wants to put on weight and every pound you lose your body just tries all the harder to make you feel miserable so you'll eat and gain it back. You think that is possible to fight for months and in some cases years?! No! Fat acceptance should be included in affirmative action 'cause we are just as discriminated against.
>>
>>75883124
sounds like a drug addict
>>
File: polbesiege2.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
polbesiege2.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>75860759

Because of universal Healthcare. I pay for bitches like that. We tax the cigarettes to pay for lung cancer, let's tax the fatties too!

Tax on degeneracy now! And a reduction of the taxes for the /fit/izens
>>
>>75872918
操你们,傻逼
>>
>>75861274
kek
>>
>>75860759
>man
>vegan

Pick one
>>
>>75860808
Kek
>>
>>75860808
>>75868473
Explain !
>>
>>75860759
Jesus, she really is hideously huge
>>
>>75865887
Stick with the high fat/moderate protein/low carb approach and you'll see wonderful things happen. I was 530lbs at my nadir, 90% carb diet, calories in and out were nonsense at that point. Parsed out to around 2500 calories a day and I just kept slowly, relentlessly gaining. Switched the diet up, now I'm 230 after the circumferential body lift, 220 or less once I get my legs fixed this winter, and around 15% bf at 36. So many years lost though, and so much damage. Fixing your skin isn't like fixing a shirt. Things will never be good, just less bad.
>>
>>75860808
do you have a licence for that kek?
>>
>>75884186
Takeaway is another term for takeout.
>>
File: broken feed.gif (1 MB, 355x412) Image search: [Google]
broken feed.gif
1 MB, 355x412
>>75867468
>tradition is always a shit

>always

nice try
>>
>tfw overweight

I should just end it all already.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.