[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuckin abo cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 371x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 371x396
Fuckin abo cunts
>>
i love the way abos protest against the 'invasion' of whites all while wearing our clothes, driving our cars and living in our houses, and then filming themselves burning the flag using our phones/cameras, all of which they wouldn't have if we didn't 'invade
>>
>gets an aboriginal liaison at every state school for their "unique" needs
>gets very inexpensive degree after basically being guaranteed a tertiary education on the grounds of being an abo
>gets a "sorry" for past wrongs by cuck PM
>gets acknowledged before any school assembly / parliamentary sitting / performance of any kind as an "original custodian of the land"
>gets more opportunity than non-abo australians to succeed because of affirmative action
>gets welfare from generous government
>"there's still a long way to go, guys"
>>
>Decline in living standards since 'invasion'.

I call BULLSHIT. Even the most impoverished aboriginal person living today has living standards many orders of magnitude better than ANY Australian prior to Federation - even the white ones.

Free access to healthcare, food, housing, internet, clothing, education...

Part of me wishes I was Aboriginal so I could have been afforded the opportunities that all governments have given them.

They simply choose not to accept those opportunities because any kind of success is seen as being 'white' and results in shaming by the Aboriginal community.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 470x313
Flicking shoot the lot of the fucking scallywags
Oi you fucking buttmuncher get your cock outta my missus moot
>>
>>75859396
>Decline in living standards since 'invasion'.
Tip top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x398
New us lot greet kings Fadden Newport cunts are just as bad now you suck the grape from the funk

Broom broom beep beep
>>
Haven't noticed them too much, they must all be at the servo sniffin the petrol to do shit
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 552x424
Fucked kidneys with a anorak sandwich hey
>>
>>75859306
I love when they call it "invasion day" because if we did invade it implies they lost the fight and therefore have no right to bitch
>>
>Be me, 13 year old Aussie
>Move to Texas because my dad found a job opportunity there
>Becoming an Americuck isn't too hard
>Season change throws me off at first, but I manage
>One day a warning comes on the TV
>"A Severe Weather Warning has been put in place in your area"
>FuckThis.jpg
>Parents tell me to warn the neighbors
>Live in fairly poor neighborhood, some people don't have tvs
>lightning starts to crackle as I warn everyone
>Come up to the door of my Asshole Neighbor Rick
>Realize I gotta warn him too, even if he is a douche
>knock on door
>"What the fuck do you want?"
> "I just came to warn-"
>"What the hell is with that accent?"
>Realize I never introduced myself
>"Well you see, I come from a land down under. Where women glow and men plunder. Can't you hear can't you hear the thunder? You better run. You better take cover."
>>
>>75859811
That's fucken true blue mate
>>
>>75859306
Do they prefer GM or Ford?
>>
>>75859929
Nissan shitbox
>>
>>75859811
not shitpost
>>
>>75860082
Better than either desu. Holden and Ford are both trash
>>
>>75859811
I never heard the 'women glow' part properly, so I always mumble those lyrics. No longer, thanks.
>>
>>75859396
>Free access to healthcare, food, housing, internet, clothing, education.
Healthcare is useless because they don't go to hospital.
Food wasn't a problem before colonialism as there were very few people and a very large wild animal population.
They don't understand the difference between a cave and a real house.
Abos aren't smart enough to use the internet.
Wearing a rag or wearing western clothes fulfils the same role for abos. They are ugly enough that it doesn't improve their looks.
Education is useless for abos. The first abos to get through university are 1/64rs.

See? The only benefit they got was petrol to sniff but the government fascists put a stop to that.
>>
File: abo.jpg (211 KB, 616x924) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
211 KB, 616x924
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.