[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREVENTED TERROR ATTACK IN GERMANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1461660275919.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461660275919.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
Four Syrians arrested, came to germany as refugees over the balkan.

Two of them were planned as suicide bombers, while the other two would kill people til police stopped them

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/islamischer-staat-mutmassliche-is-zelle-in-deutschland-ausgehoben-a-1095484.html

LEFTIST GERMANS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>75856123

Who cares? Germans are cunts, anyways.
>>
File: 1454751080353.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454751080353.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>75856123
The "Islamic State" has apparently sent several men with the mission to Germany to commit a terrorist attack. According to information obtained by SPIEGEL, the attack should have taken place in Dusseldorf. Then, two suicide bombers should have blasted themselves near the Heinrich-Heine-Allee. It was planned that after the explosions, the terrorists kill more people with machine guns.
>>
>>75856123
>police
>stop them
Kill yourself and never come back reddit
>>
>>75856123
Fucking Islamophobes. smdh
>>
>>75856123
If this is what the German government wants you to hear, imagine what doesn't get released.
>>
>>75856257
This.

They've tried to destroy Europe twice already and now they're going for a 3rd attempt
>>
File: wat.jpg (18 KB, 596x53) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
18 KB, 596x53
>>75856123
"Good that this terror act could be prevented! But that will not make all the Nazis calm down"
>>
>>75856123
I hate stories like this, where the fucking idiots got caught. General public just brush this off & don't care.

We NEED them to succeed as much as possible. The more deaths, the more horrific the violence, the better. Every time they are successful it pushes people towards us & propels our movement forward.

Hopefully there are multiple attacks at the Euros, then they have to call the entire thing off after tens of thousands died. That would redpill a shit load of people.
>>
Jews confuse the fuck out of me.

All the leftist writers are Jewish, and all the counter writers are Jewish

Israel, control your god damn people.
>>
>>75856123
All you germans should be ashamed of this. 4 syrian youths try to express thier culture and you ARREST THEM??!!!. So islamophobic!
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 262x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 262x336
<< all Germans these days
>>
>>75857693
Swamp guy is right. I really really really wish we would just leave them alone and let them kill hundreds of refugee welcome shitstains in the middle of 'germany'. The inevitable can't be prevented forever after all.
>>
hold on hold on hold on

I thought the migrant crisis and terrorism are two completely different things and I'm fucking stupid and racist to even make the link?

Life can be confusing, senpaitachi
>>
>>75857901
they don't want you making the link
>>
>>75857901
>refugees are no terrorists
>theyre fleeing from terror
>#notallmuslims
>>
>>75857666
It's called controlled opposition
>>
File: isis.jpg (93 KB, 762x700) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
93 KB, 762x700
The Islamic State is the cutting edge of degeneracy. "Fuck that gay and gender identity shit, we gon bring the animalistic murder and rape shit!"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.