[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW whenever I talk about my views to my family they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464803662314.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1464803662314.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>MFW whenever I talk about my views to my family they all me a coconut

Thanks /pol/
>>
FUCK YOU GUYS
>>
>>75856087
You ARE nuts. You don't just come clean about all the shit you believe in one go. You have to drip feed the plebs redpills over time and before you know it you'll having them taking on your beliefs before you've even said what you believe.
>>
>>75856087
>they all me a coconut
Maybe you should avoid replacing your brain with a coconut.
>>
>>75856087

Nigga you gotta be subtle about it.
>>
>>75856995

>come clean

Clearly you aren't red pilled if you think of it as "coming clean"

tacit admission of feeling you're beliefs are immoral
>>
My family was talking about transgender bathrooms a couple weeks ago.

I mentioned that transgender acceptance is a slippery slope that will inevitably result in the acceptance of other perversions such as pedophilia, bestiality, and necrophilia.

They looked at me like I had 6 heads.
>>
>>75857549
I don't really think of it that way, I see it as revealing truth to people, that was just a turn of phrase.

In my eyes tacit admission of beliefs is fine if your ideology has been driven underground almost everywhere on earth and you can be arrested in many places for simply stating what you believe.
>>
>>75856087
You're welcome, Coconut.
>>
>>75859723

In Russia parents red pill YOU
>>
>>75856087
>>75856278
>>75857549
>>75860153

>A FUCKING LEAF

not extreme right wing here, sensible and rational. My family thinks of me as a family nazi, but they all openly admit they cannot convincingly deny the points I bring up.
>>
>>75858263

be fucking subtle not like leafy.

Say it's not a practical solution the problem ,because of logistical reasons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.