[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britfags of /pol/, what do you think about west-european immigration?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1452037487803.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1452037487803.png
253 KB, 548x356
Britfags of /pol/, what do you think about west-european immigration?

Im really thinking about moving to the UK if Brexit goes trough, im a non-degenerate, highly educated pharmacist and absolutely despise mudlims/islam.
>>
>>75855803
london is already a sultanate, its too late kaffir
>>
Post more of best ausgirl.
>>
>>75855803

Just got back from the UK. Gotta move to the country if you want to exprience real Britain. Stay the fuck outta London and Bham, they are too far gone. The best city in the UK was with out doubt Edinburgh, would be my choice if i want to live there.
>>
>>75855912
Obviously not gonna move to London, was probably thinking of Manchester.

Anyone who knows how the mudslimmery is there?
>>
>>75855803
We're going to most likely be completely fucked soon anyway, so I wouldn't be that committed to jumping ship just yet if I was you. What follows on from brexit will be the test as to whether we will survive or not, and it isn't predictable as to how it will be regardless of the referendum outcome.
>>
>>75855803
I would love west European immigration here. Would be a great change. But if you ask me, don't come here. It's terrible. Everything about it is terrible. Don't come here.
>>
>>75856150
Its not as bad as London or Birmingham but there is still a significant number of them there.
>>
File: drinking with my bae.png (348 KB, 520x344) Image search: [Google]
drinking with my bae.png
348 KB, 520x344
>>75856150
All the big cities are full of mudslimes and shitskins. The best parts of the UK to be in are the smaller cities and towns.
>>
>>75855803
There's shit tons of Swedes in the UK, especially London. They seem to welcome Swedes there, while they dislike Polish immigration.
>>
>>75856128
>Edinburgh

seems cool but I dont know how long it will take me to understand scottish, they all sound like goblins.

>>75856438
>tfw you're a big city-lover

>>75856447
heard like all swedes in London/New York/LA are a bunch of rich instagram kids who have never worked in their lives, they are just as degenerate as mudlims themselves.
>>
>>75855803
I am against it due to the huge influx of African and Middle-Eastern migrants you guys took in, whom you will grant citizenship and they can apply to migrate here under the guise of being "Swedish" or "German". It isn't your fault and I'd love to take you guys in rather than the shit that gets pushed onto us but as long as you are in the EU you are part of the problem.
>>
>>75856273

When I was backpacking i met a bunch lads from bham in Asia and I stayed with them for a while when i hit the UK. My god bham was a shit hole, Islamic preachers on most streets of the city, they set up right next to the people protesting to stop child grooming by Muslim gangs. Everyone who lives there is fucking on drugs and the homeless problem was ridiculous, no wonder it was so easy for them to be taken over. They have absolutely no pride in where they live and I can see why. I almost kissed the ground when I got back to Australia because of my exprience there, never want what has happened there to happen here.
>>
>>75855803
Honestly, if as a Swede you're not willing to try and fix Sweden, why do we want you here while we have our last chance to fix the UK?
>>
>>75855803
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>75856447
Are they really Swedes? Or are they "Swedish Somalians"?
>>
File: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (165 KB, 1080x756) Image search: [Google]
this-is-how-it-ends.jpg
165 KB, 1080x756
>>75855803

I think its too late sorry.
Pic related.
Thank T. Blair.
>>
>>75856668

The accent isn't that hard to get used to. The people are friendly, probably the kindest I met in the whole UK. The city is awesome, the pubs are great, theres a ton of shit to do. It also has low immigration which stood out after coming from Britain. I would look into it if you are serious.
>>
>>75856668
>heard like all swedes in London/New York/LA are a bunch of rich instagram kids who have never worked in their lives, they are just as degenerate as mudlims themselves.
That's absolutely false, at least regarding London. I know plenty of people who have lived or still live in London. None of them come from rich families, they're all just really ambitious. Especially those who work in the finance sector. They'll move to London for the opportunities (financial centre of the world) and do 80 hour work weeks.
>>
Basically with immigration there are two problems: quality and quantity

Shit tier immigrants are never welcome

Good people who work hard and adapt to our way of life are welcome

But even so, you still have to have a limit on the number of good people in order to avoid undue strain on public services
>>
>>75856668
we sound like dwarfs you dumb elf.
>>
>>75856150

Fuck moving up north m8
>>
>>75857264
because I would rather be a proud britbong than swedecuck at this point
>>
>>75858104
Hopefully Brexit will trigger more EU referendums for other European countries. I expect Netherlands to be next and I hope Sweden will follow in time to come.
>>
>>75857761
Where we're elves when Erabor fell
The "dragon" was a false flag, funded by Thranduil
Never forget never forgive

I'd welcome you with open arms Sven, well qualified, intelligent, mudslime wary citizens are always a good thing. And I'd say the scots just sound drunken and angry.

Don't go to Glasgow though, completely unintelligible people and jam packed with muzzies
>>
>>75855803
I view it the same as any immigration; bad for Britain and its cultural heritage. All mass immigration changes a country beyond recognition.
>>
>>75855803

I used to live in Berlin a few years ago, and London really is a paradise in comparison.

Yes, we have quite a lot of muslims but they are honestly not as bad as in other countries, as they tend to better educated and actually speak the same fucking language. Chavs and other degenerates on the other hand are a real problem.
>>
>>75859494

Fuck off Ahmed. London is awful.
>>
File: 2.jpg (68 KB, 450x517) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
68 KB, 450x517
>>75859494
Stop fucking talking shit you silly cunt. London is a disgusting degenerate city filled with mystery meat, mongrels, non-English speaking scum, Muslims, Jews, hipsters, chavs, and all round degenerates.

t. one of the last cockneys to live in this shit city
>>
>>75856150
Move to Bristol.
>>
>>75855803

OP, these are the chavs and degenerates I was referring to
>>75859900
>>75859913

Low intelligence and barely intelligible
>>
>>75856150
Manchester is tolerable but avoid Oldham.
>>
>>75855803
Russian 1/4 Scot who lived, studied and worked in the UK. English and Scottish people are fairly welcoming and friendly to fellow Western Europeans. I think you'll fit in. Even chavs would share a pint with you after bantering you for accent and origin.
>>
Does anyone have the chart showing how many muslims support stoning for adultery, homosexuality, etc? If someone could post it I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>75862310
It's based on data from Pew research, I'm gonna see if I can find it.
>>
File: 2010-muslim-01-13.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
2010-muslim-01-13.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>75862842
I found this one, but I believe there was a more extensive one somewhere else. Thanks.
>>
File: moderate.jpg (42 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
moderate.jpg
42 KB, 500x529
>>75863000
I think the graphic may only be muslims in muslim-majority countries, but I'm not sure.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
>>
Go to the Cotswolds, avoid London at all costs, it's a hell hole.

The only redeeming thing about London is the City, not Greater London.

It is of Islam now.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.