[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ILLINOIS HAS NO BUDGET - Year 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Either Rauner is brilliant or just wants everyone to hate him. Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel is raising taxes to retailiate. Chicago Public schools are threatening to not open, and UIC is is danger of cutting classes.

And I'm in the middle of all it.
>>
>>75854139
Those fags never want to make me any gumbo, so fuck them
>>
>>75854139
Dude I'm in Illinois and UIC is filled with niggers
>>
Fuck this non Union cuck we have as a governor. If he would get rid of his right to work shit, a budget can be passed. The based Dems at the capital will hold out till the next election if they have to. Illinois will never be a right to work state
>>
>>75854930
Yeah my landlord has been union since the 70s (old guy) and he fucking hates Rauner.
>>
>>75854985
He won't win next time man. There's a reason fishermen pull up ballot boxes in lake michagin
>>
>>75854139
I don't understand what's going on in this state. I'm in Blue Island right now and I just need a tl;dr of why there is no budget passed.
>>
>>75854403
Can confirm.Look at this shit:

http://www2.oir.uic.edu/students/pdfs/sdb/2014/SectionB-StudentDemographics.pdf
>>
>>75854139
explain
>>
>>75855244
>>75855501

Not op but southern il fag here. Basically our state is fucking bankrupt. The anti laborer Union governor is trying to pass a budget that sets up a "right to work" or non Union state. The democrats have the power majority in the house and senate so nothing will pass with anti Union bullshit with it. That's kinda a tldr
>>
>>75855895
Is he really anti-labor or is he just anti public unions? Cause I remember CPS Unions were fucking terrible and wanting all the extra pay without actually teaching jack shit. I hate teacher's unions.
>>
>>75856025
I also hate teachers unions cause they never come to bat for us blue collar workers. They get paid union wages, get benefits and shit, drive a Honda, and build a non Union house to retire in. Basically our governor wants to set up right to work "zones" which will set up the framework to get rid public unions.
>>
File: 1442666370437.jpg (94 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1442666370437.jpg
94 KB, 649x638
Honestly fuck illinois. Being someone who moved here from out of state its mind boggling the amount of greed and graft that is just commonplace. Everyone is lazy as shit and entitled as fuck at all levels.

Take for instance peoples gas.
>Theres supposed to be construction project in my neighborhood
>royally fucked street parking for the last week with parking bans.
>guys will come by occasionally in trucks and sit there for hours on their phones chilling and not doing any work.

But if I parked in those spots you can be goddamn sure my car would get towed by the jews and their tow trucks.

This states greedy governors and democrats have left the people holding the bag in 100$ billion of unfunded promises to union special interests. I cant wait to move out next year and for this shit to implode.
>>
>>75856208
I think the "zones" might be good in Chicago's case, that way Not everyone statewide is fucked for Chicago's thievery.
>>75856474
Dude where the fuck do you live exactly? That shit would only happen in the ghetto why do you think it's so run down? Or do you live in some bum fucked small town?
>>
>>75856595
Thing is tho m8. A "zone" is just one way of getting in the ass in the long run
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.