[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans: Would you fight to save Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: naziblacksun.png (110 KB, 760x748) Image search: [Google]
naziblacksun.png
110 KB, 760x748
Well?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10376377

Let's say Trump is elected but Europe continues to fall under (((EU))) control. Muslims are taking control of large portions of government and turning Europe into the Middle East II. Trump decides to liberate Europe from Islam and the EU with military force. Would you volunteer to return to your ancestors homeland to liberate them or would you leave them at the mercy of Jews and Muslims?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10376377
>>
Well if you ask me, we died for them in multiple large scale wars and it seems to have no effect other than having behave for a few decades due to PTSD.

I say let them rot.

Also you didn't do fuck all in both world wars, showing up 2 months before the war is over, meanwhile funding both sides doesn't really count as saving anyone.

UK saved europe not you.
>>
Why would I die for a country of people that revile mine?
>>
>>75853777
Canada lost 40,000 in WWII

US lost 400,000

You are out of line to imply that the US didn't do a lot in WWII. Not to mention this thread isn't about WWII
>>
>Trump decides to liberate Europe from Islam and the EU with military force.

This will never happen.
>>
>>75853640
Only if we annex Europe and make each a protectorate.
>>
>>75854039
It's hypothetical

The important part is whether or not you would risk your life to save Europe even though you're American
>>
>>75853777

The uk just prevented total loss of europe, we would not have been able to retake it. With the help of our commonwealth bro's
>>
>>75854070

Please do. Europe is in dire need of rights and liberties. Also we have oil so that should be just enough motivation for you.
>>
>>75854116

Given the amount of voluntarily conscripted Americans, I don't really need to. If I'm drafted, I'm all for it to kill some sandniggers.
>>
>>75854424
But you wouldn't volunteer?

Assuming there would be no draft
>>
>>75854618

It isn't my duty to care about others when the world owes me nothing.
>>
>>75854829
It wouldn't bother you to see Europe become a Muslim run shithole?

Just think about how those shitskins destroy historical sites in the Middle East. Imagine priceless pieces of European history destroyed at the hands of some dipshit that can't even read the "holy" book he lives by.

Europe, even though we don't live there, even if we don't like most Europeans, is still our history. It is where we come from. We are a family, a very dysfunctional and fucked up family and I believe it would be worth dying for
>>
>>75854009
In both World Wars, Canadians were considered British citizens therefore 658,700 of them were dead in WW1, and 512,700 in WW2.

They did alot more than us judging by these statistics.
>>
>>75855267

You're speaking to an autist here who doesn't care about anyone but himself and I'm not really white.

[spoiler]I'm Cuban[/spoiler]
>>
They're cucks and have it coming but I'd still fight to save them.
>>
>>75853640
>"""""liberate"""""
no thanks there was enough """"""liberation""""""" last time
>>
>>75855692
>In both World Wars, Canadians were considered British citizens therefore 658,700 of them were dead in WW1, and 512,700 in WW2.

That is a bullshit argument, but even if you say 512,700 Canadians died that is only 100,000 more than Americans who died. There is no legitimacy to the claim that the US didn't do much in WWII or that Canada did "a lot" more
>>
>>75853640
Thank you bro, but how will you climb over the wall?
>>
>>75855880
Thanks America!

I hope one day Russia goes balls to the walls and starts a world war so we can fight side by side.

t. Fennoswede
>>
File: 1453983153607.png (1016 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
1453983153607.png
1016 KB, 1294x1230
>>75853640

>Most would help

you guys are okay
>>
>>75856265
I'm a little disappointed in the numbers but I guess 60% is pretty good with 15% saying maybe
>>
>>75854009
and ruskis 10.000.000
gg dude nice argument
>>
>>75853640
I am waiting for that day to come.
>>
>>75856066
Haven't you played Halo?

Mancannons and orbital drops
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.