[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: German Parliament approves motion describing Armenians'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1453100737863.jpg (123 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
1453100737863.jpg
123 KB, 569x800
BREAKING: German Parliament approves motion describing Armenians' killings a century ago as genocide.
-----
Merkel is shitting her pants due to AfD popularity so she is now trying to appease the nacionalist/anti-turkish sentiments.
>>
>>75852295
well..

it was genocide.. i dont get it, its like the bully gets caught by the teacher and now he's gunna beat up the teacher?

whens the bully gunna get a lesson taught to them?
>>
Combine this with the new EU hate speech and they can chase after people who deny it (i.e. Turks)
>>
>>75852544
if only
>>
TURKEY RECALLS ITS AMBASSADOR IN GERMANY TO ANKARA

One less Turk.
>>
W-what genocide?
>>
>>75852842
I than you ancestors for killing them.

Just less shitskins to worry about
>>
File: 1461410119982.jpg (79 KB, 559x461) Image search: [Google]
1461410119982.jpg
79 KB, 559x461
>>75853584
>Thank your
>>
HOW WILL TYT REPORT ON THIS?

CENK UYGUR ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>75853681
BTFO
>>
>>75852295

>Armenian lives matter
>Holodomor completely ignored again
>Germany continues to deny Ukranians refugees asylum
>>
>>75853752
>>Holodomor completely ignored again
Yup, I have yet to hear about this being talked about. I mean even Ukraine's Eurosong was about a Tatar and not Holdomor.
>>
Young Turks both the party and the show btfo
>>
>>75852295
>Merkel is shitting her pants due to AfD popularity so she is now trying to appease the nacionalist/anti-turkish sentiments.
This whole thing was started and meant to be done 15 months ago, for the 100 year anniversary. Afd was nothing then.
Merkel and other top politicans didnt even show up to vote on the resolution cause they were "busy". Busy of course meaning not wanting to piss off turkey.

This whole thing is silly as fuck anyway, its not the bundestags job to decide what to "officially" call things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.