[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO for good - there's no turning back from this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: pol BTFO!.jpg (57 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
pol BTFO!.jpg
57 KB, 460x696
This is it /pol/
You've been thoroughly BTFO!
Time to pack your shit and leave.
>>
>>75852180
pay debnts
>>
File: fu then.jpg (8 KB, 455x158) Image search: [Google]
fu then.jpg
8 KB, 455x158
>>75852257
fu
>>
Being evil doesn't necessarily make you inferior in any way except morally.

Jews could be a great people. they are very intelligent. But they try to control everything, and I'm not cool with that.
>>
>>75852180
The Jews who rule everything aren't the same Jews that are called inferior
>>
>Nigger rapes your wife

>"He's just a betta lover den u!!!!"
>>
>>75852180
>Jews are intelligent but ultimately sneaky and underhanded with a blatant disregard for those not following their faith
>Act accordingly to bring themselves wealth and power, while also destroying those not following their faith
>>
>>75852180
How's Famagusta, OP? Oh right....
>>
>>75852180
When did I say they were inferior?
>>
File: adolf the red nose reindeer.jpg (481 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
adolf the red nose reindeer.jpg
481 KB, 1920x1080
>>75852650
How's your women Sven Cuckinsen?
Oh right...I should be asking Abdul instead.
>>
>>75852180
>humans are superior to disease
>AIDS kills us

PICK ONE, HUMANITY
>>
>>75852180

for a long time you amassed capital but it didn't amount to anyhting because nobody was willing to totally sell out their people for a stash of your jew capital and people would occasionally get sick of your merchant tricks and pogrom you back down to a reasonable level

with the advent of mass media you were able to use your stash of capital to buy the mass media and use your high verbal iq to manipulate our people's capacity for empathy (a capacity the juden has never shared) to break down our cultural immune systems and productive mechanisms, while restricting information contrary to your narrative.

however as you push your agenda harder it becomes harder for you to obfuscate it which forces you into more obvious acts of repression which awakens and angers more and more of the white race, and people who bought into the liberal agenda back when it was "let's sing kumbaya around the campfire together" aren't going to buy in again now that they know its "achmed and tyrone rape your wife, then you get accused of rape for having sex with your wife"

Everything is catching up and everyone is learning the tiny grab bag of previously-effective merchant tricks and people are waking up and a new day is dawning for the white race :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.