[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the UCLA shooters AIDS Skillrex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>>
>>
Ha, go back to 4chan faggot
>>
no but it could be a tranny
>>
everything matches facial features, nose, glasses, hair, hairline, build, stubble
>>
>>75851889
Hahhagaahhahahahdoskxkwkxhll
>>
>>75851867

Seek treatment for your prosopagnosia.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 1015x336) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 1015x336
>>75851867

No, it was this Indian.

https://www.everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/

CBS even tweeted it this morning

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/738327453274406913?lang=en
>>
>>75853093
no
>>
>>75853232
sheeeeeeit
>>
>>75853232

Any info on the motive?
>>
>>75854010
Sarkar wrote in his blog that Klug stole his code and gave it to another student
>>
>>75854485
>stole his code and gave it to another student

what code?

like the designation of his defecation alley?
>>
>>75854485

ah you seem correct
>>
Have they released what firearm was used?
>>
>>75854628
>20 years to get a PHD
Jesus fuck Academia
>>
>>75854628

IS WHITE MAN FAULT AT THE END!

IS ALWAYS THE WHITE MAN!
>>
>>75854628
The Professor stole 20 years from this Indian kid, wasting his life on drudge work, and wasn't even going to let him graduate? Sounds like a slave rising up against its master
>>
DESIGNATED SHOOTING STREETS
>>
Poo in the loo shooting at you

H1B-shootin'

When code monkeys attack
>>
>>75854868
How much of a cuck do you gotta be to work for 20 years at a PHD?
>>
>>75853232
B-but my narrative that only whites are violent.
>>
>>75855302
>How much of a cuck do you gotta be to work for 20 years at a PHD?

He's Indian and was probably desperate to get a doctorate (like all the Indians I know that haven't offed themselves) and in failing to get his PhD this one offed himself as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.