[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
England already gone to shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464723603607.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1464723603607.png
129 KB, 314x278
>meet a cool guy on omegle
>start chatting regularly on kik
>he's a britfag
>lives in the outskirts of london
>we start talking about england
>he tells me that he lives in a 90% muslim ghetto
>works as a builder, all his coworkers are pakis and indians, only one white coworker
>he's working his ass off yet he can't afford to rent a house outside of the ghetto
>he got "nanked" by a 15 year old nigger with a pistol
>he's been robbed three times in his life, all by niggers and pakis
>always carries a hidden knife although he could face 5 years in prison for carrying a fucking knife because he's afraid for his safety
>dropped out of high school at the age of 15 because of bullying
>his grammar is worse than mine
>when i told him that i don't have to pay rent because own my apartment he thought i was rich

Jesus christ, I knew that things were bad in the UK but i didn't know that it was this bad.

I live in what you would call a poor commie shit hole but i've never been robbed in my life, never seen niggers walking around the city and you can buy a nice house at the price of a new car here.

what the fuck, England?
>>
The new European lower class
>>
west think
income = wealth

75% of what I earn goes to taxation. so not really that wealthy.

>Employer pays tax to pay me
>I pay income tax
>Buy a product, VAT tax
>fill gas, gas tax
>drive on road, tolls everywhere
>buy a car, horsepower tax
>electricity has mad tax
>land owners tax, property tax
there's even more
>>
The middle class has been destroyed globally. Older people won't realize it until their sons and daughters are permanently fucked economically.
>>
Parts of England are lost.

Other parts are as they always were.

He's unlucky to have lived near London, not excusing any of it though.
>>
File: paintedonshopfronts.jpg (44 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
paintedonshopfronts.jpg
44 KB, 275x206
SEND HELP SEND HELP SEND HELP
>>
>>75849184

#NotAllBritbong
>>
>>75849184
>dropped out of high school at the age of 15 because of bullying

That's not even relevant to shitskins you fucking faggot OP. This fuckwit is just a giant fucking vagina. That's all there is to it.
>>
>british are mexican tier

pretty much
>>
>>75849805
>go to high school
>eceryone except you is a shitskin
>shitskins start bullying you, stealing your shit, beating you for being white
>teachers don't care about shit because all the kids are shitskins and don't care about school
>you can either endure daily torture, drop out or have to travel several hours every day to and from normal school

What would you do, ausfag?
>>
>>75850886
I'd finish school and get a fucking job, unlike those shitskins. Grow a fucking backbone you gaping cunt.
>>
>>75851043
>implying
Kek, your people couldn't endure emus. You stand no chance against the nigger menace
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.