[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandy Hook ES Shooting. What we know, and what we need to know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
I will say that I see most if not all conspiracy theories as bunk. However the 'facts' surrounding this incident still don't make sense to me years later. In earlier threads I see so much crap in the posts and I wanted a more guided discussion. Tell me where my questioning is off. Conspiritards, shills and morons need not apply.

>> 20 of ~ 600 students of SHES were shot. ALL of those families moved to Newtown between 09-11.
>> United Way website for SHES shooting posted the day before the event. Other similar pages all cached before the event.
>> Mass casualty percentages. 153 rounds fired, killed 20 children, killed 6 teachers + suicide w/ kill ratio of 96.6%
-- Semi-automatic rifle: 8 mins of time, 30 round magazines, only 2 wounded adults.
>> Only 2 wounded adults. Shooter shot through window to gain access. It took 4 hours to find Secretary and Nurse in front office. Only found after using the bathroom despite the school being searched for hours.
>> Sgt. Calgren (sp) asked after 45 MINS if there are any casualties/injuries. Poor communication between contact/entry teams and command?
>> All of the parents of the slain burried their children in Newtown, but subsequently moved out of town.
>> Caitlin Roig (classroom 12) took 15 kids into a 4x3 bathroom. Look at that bathroom and how the door operates. Look at her statement.

tbc..
>>
>>75849169

>> Caitlin Roig (classroom 12) took 15 kids into a 4x3 bathroom. Look at that bathroom and how the door operates. Look at her statement.
>> Adam Heller, looking for answers on social media, was arrested, had home searched, then involuntarily commited to mental health facility (he was released foir being fine). No diagnosis, fired for mental health issues despite.
>> No lawsuits from parents against any party.
>> Every employee of the SHES had to sign NDAs prior to the school being demolished.
>> CT State Police and other Fire Fighters NOT given access to immediate accewss to the school area to assist.
>> No release of photo or video of the school even in FOIA requests.
>> The Robbie Parker video. Look at the video. That was 1 day after the incident.
>> Mismatched timeline and police vehicle dash cam footage. A vehcile with 4 hrs of footage shows NO evacuation of anyone across the parking lot towards fire station as timeline/report states.
>> The people walking in circles at the fire station. Very odd.
>> The home next door to the Lanzas, the Trentecosta residence, seems to have been thew inital area of attention after the fact.
>> The contradictions of Gene Rosen in multiple interviews.
>> Report of the State's Attorney redacts huge amount of information, leaving many questions unanswered. cspsandyhookreport[dot]gov[dot]ct
>>
>>75849169
>> Adam/Nancy could not have contributed exact DNA found on the 22 caliber savage rifle, the xmas card, envelope, stamp and car door handles at scene. DNA mixtures are the only evidence of Adam on those items. Nancy could not be tied to any of that DNA on those items.
>> How was it that there are DNA from teachers(Lauren Rosseau)/prinicpal on magazines, cartridges inside of loaded mags, stocks, ect. Multiple descripencies in DNA evidence.
>> Why would Lt. Paul Vance state that they found the gunman in the hallway, despite knowing he was found in the classroom. That is not an easy fact to get mixed up.
>> Why were ambulances staged so far away from the school, why was the road leading to the school so gridlocked? Why was it that gridlock was never addressed?
>> Despite not having everyone accounted for, during the investigation, why was there no sense urgency in the parking lot in EMS/Fire responders?
>> Not 1 EMT or Fire responder were given access to the building following the shooting. Evidenced by James Wolff (EMT) saying "it was difficult to see and especially because we weren't in action doing things trying to save people" "You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try. And when we didn't have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it's difficult."
>> No Trauma helicopters were asked for, no ambulances at the school. NO TRANSPORT OF ANY VICTIM despite these services routinely transporting people with little to no chance of surviving the trip to ERs.
>>
>>75849169
>ALL of those families moved to Newtown between 09-11.

You mean terrorists flew them into Newtown while they were also bringing down the WTC?
That is some heavy shit man.
>>
File: Everybody out to get me.jpg (44 KB, 448x315) Image search: [Google]
Everybody out to get me.jpg
44 KB, 448x315
>>75849169
Ha ha ha ha

America has school shootings every week . . .Why do you need to fake one?

Please buy my water filters.
>>
>>75849793
Who said it was fake besides you?
>>
>>75849793
Not true. Most shootings are done by illegally acquired guns in Baltimore,Chicago,Detroit.
>>
>>75849687
I am you're a typical fucking idiot. Move along.
>>
>>75849899
A common response by the sub 3 digit IQ /pol/ lurker, in it's natural habitat.
>>
>>75850085
Are you a kneegrow or something? Anyways, there is no proof this shooting happened. Release a photo of Lanza's dead body in the morgue.
>>
>>75850287
Nope, I am as white as they come. Why do you ask? I am not harumbe and I don't has yo kid. Don't get any ideas anon.
>>
>>75850400
There is no evidence that this shooting even took place. Actors who were paid with the millions if dollars worth of donations that were pouring in. Neighboring homeowners getting their homes paid off. All to try to take down the NRA. It can't be done though. It is more powerful than either political party.
>>
I must of made a mistake by telling the shills and idiots to stay away. When will I learn?
>>
>>75850690
Fuck off. At Least i'm bumping your shit thread.
>>
>>75850790
I didn't mean you, I meant the lack of replies. I appreciate it good anon.
>>
File: 1460669768001.gif (513 KB, 525x539) Image search: [Google]
1460669768001.gif
513 KB, 525x539
There going to start fucking with you if you keep looking into this.
>>
>>75850625
Are you for real?

Bloody hell.
>>
>>75849169
>killed 6 teachers
>only 2 wounded adults
>96.6% kill rate
fishy as a mackerel butty
>>
>>75851068
Not that I'm egging them on, but there are bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>75851110
Granted those are estimates based on rounds fired. Pointing to the fact that there were many rounds fired, essentially no wounded, and all those killed apparently didn't need EMTs or transport to hospitals. 12 min flight to Hartford ct.
>>
>>75851078
No proof any of the children even existed. Not even shilling. I realize that Columbine and VT actually happened, but SH was fake. Trying to change the public opinion on guns by supposedly killing young children.
>>
>>75851244
I heard a few times that the SSI doesn't show any history of those kids having been born. The parents of those killed, all have sketchy associations, and not one of them filed a lawsuit against anyone. Which is quite different from nearly all incidents of mass killings we've seen previously.
>>
File: Peter Jones.jpg (340 KB, 1022x791) Image search: [Google]
Peter Jones.jpg
340 KB, 1022x791
>>75851244
>No proof any of the children even existed.
Please .. . .

I can't take this thread any more.
>>
>>75851398
You're still here? Instead of spouting bullshit, why don't you present some evidence to support that they did exist as the narrative purports they did?
>>
>>75851398
Some Crappy photoshopped photos doesn't prove they existed. When you really take the time to look into it you'll realize it never happened.
>>
>>75849169

It wasn't a shooting, it was a blood ritual that had to be accomplished.

The location and circumstances made a good cover story a bit tricky to pull off, but I would say everything went pretty well, all things considered.

The alternative is a lot worse than some dead kids. Mass disappearances have always been a 'problem' in North America. Our lovely government found the cause and the steps for appeasement more than 100 years ago.

Couldn't have an Old One decide to take a bite out of Baltimore or Manhattan, now could we? Imagine the utter chaos our society would be plunged into if such an event were to occur? A trickle of innocent blood down the gullet of the sleeping beast to keep it sated is a necessary sacrifice.
>>
>>75851398
>>75851663
Part of a letter regarding brand new security cameras installed at the start of the 12-13 school year.

"Dear Members of our Sandy Hook Family,

Our district will be implementing a security system in all elementary schools as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure student safety. As usual, exterior doors will be locked during the day. Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry. Visitors will still be required to report directly to the office and sign in. If our office staff does not recognize you, you will be required to show identification with a picture id. Please understand that with nearly 700 students and over 1000 parents representing 500 SHS families, most parents will be asked to show identification..."
>>
no body died at sandy hook
book banned on amazon
probably worth a read
>>
Why is that people refuse to ask questions about these situations? It seems totally counter to the way most humans think.
>>
>>75851143
Sandy hook was real, we still have gun issues. So if this was a false flag I guess it really didn't meet its purpose. I'm of course posting this from my jade helm 15 FEMA camp in east Texas
>>
>>75851244
This. They do the same shit with aliens. When they`ll have CG good enough, they`ll just report aliens in the news and make war time laws work forever and spend everything on «"space" "exploration"» projects.
>>
>>75852851
I like how you hide your moronic logic. I never said it was fake, but that they didn't tell us the entire story. Did you know it got Ct to enact sweeping gun legislation? Just because people still have guns doesn't mean it couldn't have served a purpose. FEMA camps? God you're retarded.
>>
>>75852851
Why is that you morons are incapable of addressing glaring issues raised like how EMTs and FFs never accessed the building to try and treat victims? You all just jump to crazy conclusions that you say conspiracy theorists do. I think that's more crazy than any conspiracy theorists. Or should i assume you refuse to even look at the questions raised?
>>
>>75852851
Except Connecticut passed a gun law in response to the incident. I think the law was even named in relevance to the SH incident.

Like Kony, this was a test bed to see what they could get away with.
>>
>>75854031
I think it was more than one law. These were just in the 1 year after SH.

Connecticut

>>Strengthens a law requiring the subjects of restraining orders to surrender their firearms
>>Prohibits high-capacity magazines and adds more than 100 firearms to a list of banned assault weapons.
>>Prohibits people involuntarily committed for mental illness from obtaining gun permits for five years.
>>Requires background checks for all gun, ammunition and magazine sales, and creates a registry of weapons offenders.
>>Prohibits high-capacity magazines and adds more than 100 firearms to a list of banned assault weapons.
>>Strengthens a law requiring the subjects of restraining orders to surrender their firearms.
>>
>>75854269
Some of those repeat, but I believe it was broken up that way based on what the individual motions/legislation did as a whole. Source NYtimes.
>>
I feel like there's too many civilians involved for it to have been some conspiracy false flag thing. But who knows, Columbine defiantley involved a coverup after the shooting by the police but the shooting still happened. There is a bunch of fishy shit surrounding sandy hook though, weird laughing dad guy, weird coroner guy, the walking in circles thing, and most of all demolishing the whole school.
>>
>>75852061
Not sure what you're getting at; every elementary school now requires these. Some sort of new security mandate from a few years back. You push the button and they unlock the door, then you show a photo ID and they give you a name tag.
>>
>>75849169
They were obviously trying to distract from something , but what? What was something major happening at that time that they didn't want the public to know about ? Sopa?
>>
>>75854680
The point being that they don't show any footage of anything from those cameras. Nothing.
>>
>>75854879
Not sure. All I know is that for the type of incident and how long it took them to issue a report, we still go almost no answers or proof of their claims. Why spend all that time creating a report that doesn't show proof of a crime. It's all conjecture assuming everyone agrees it happened the way they said it did. I am not claiming it didn't happen, I am simply saying there are lot's of very odd decisions that were made.
>>
>>75854676
I agree and that's the part that keeps me based in reality and not from drifting over to total conspiracy territory. However, I could hypothesize that you only need a relative handful of people to be involved in some sort of coverup. Everyone else involved would have been following odd orders like the EMT Wolff, or have taken the word of the authorities and responded like any normal person would. Still the biggest pressing matter in my mind is, that if it wasn't some cover-up or false flag, it was handled very poorly by LE/ first responders.
>>
>>75851905
But if nobody died there then there was no blood sacrifice.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.