[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://archive.is/drVz8 we can learn a lot from german
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: heinrich-bedford-strohm.png (369 KB, 624x509) Image search: [Google]
heinrich-bedford-strohm.png
369 KB, 624x509
http://archive.is/drVz8

we can learn a lot from german
>>
This is actually a good idea. Anyone who reads the Quran will see how violent, narrow minded, and stupid it is. After all, What caused the lost in faith of millions of Christians was access to bibles written in their native tongues.
>>
>>75849021
>implying they won't twist the Quran to only teach the "peace" parts
>>
>>75849053
>implying they won't also deem everyone who calls out the violent parts a racist islamophobe bigot and get them sent to a tolerance camp
>>
>>75849147
How the fuck can you even have that flag
>>
>>75848799
To be fair, he is not entirely a cuck, just delusional.

What he was talking about was getting a grip on young Muslims early on to have some influence before the extremists can recruit them for their causes and also show critical opinions on Islam.

Which will of course never happen, it will just be another recruitment tool for the extremists, since those teachers will be funded by countries like Saudi Arabia anyway.
>>
Feels pretty good to be Southern Baptist right now...
>>
File: 1459341598239.gif (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1459341598239.gif
3 KB, 160x160
Time to embrace orthodoxy.

The slavs were right.
>>
>>75849021
Exactly, that's what I tell everyone who dares utter the infamous (and inaccurate) phrase 'Hur hur, Islam is the religion of peace" Yeah, what about the first page, where right away they tell you 'Believe in this, and don't trust those who don't, for they have a disease in their heart' or something along those lines... I couldn't read anymore, even for morbid curiosity, that shit's just sick
>>
do the german people actually agree with this shit? I find it hard to believe any country can be so cucked; even britain is not that cucked, and we elected a shitskin as mayor.
>>
>>75848799

CHRISTIANITY
YES
>>
>>75849345
Germans follow orders, for better or for worse.

They're like a powerup tile in some game of world domination or something, whoever has them controls the "German" piece.
>>
>>75849637
>Jihadwatch
People read that unironically?
>>
>>75849147
>>75849193
The cuckening has arrived.
>>
>>75849021
hahaha no.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/new-english-quran-praised-by-cnn-says-book-often-means-opposite-of-what-it-says

Islamists, hand in hand with the EU, are already hard at work on the next step of their master plan - mass Islamic indoctrination at schools. so they've making study aids like this Study Qu'ran which whitewashes every inconvenient parts
>>
>>75849021
>>75849329

Sorry guys.

>>75849053
>>75849147
>>75849637
>>75849856

Martin, Pablo and Abraham are right.

They'll be "taught" what's in it rather than reading the whole thing themselves and come out thinking "I learned about it, it's peaceful!"
>>
>>75848799
Our Nazi pope would not have allowed this. Probably the reason they got rid of him.
>>
>>75848799
Wow, everything the liberal cucks touch turns to shit.. :/

Like... wtf. What do even call a religious person cucking out on a religious level.
>>
I remember when we learned about religion in school (I grew up in US) we covered every religion besides Christianity. Even my mom, who is a huge lefty, thought it was ridiculous. I grew up in a left wing state so perhaps it is different elsewhere.
>>
>>75848799
That's unbelievably retarded. The freedom of religion should dictate that NEITHER be taught, not BOTH.
>>
File: Listen to me nigger.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
Listen to me nigger.png
269 KB, 500x514
>>75848799
>Germany Yes

All sign of life should be gas in this degenerate country.
>>
File: jesus real face.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jesus real face.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
>>75848799
They need 40 million more cheap labour before capitalists are happy with results and can unplug Germany from existence and take their money to Asia to re-start their money projects there.

So what have we now:
- CDU (Christian Democratic party)
- president of Germany is an ex-Bishop
- head of Protestant church calling for Islam
- The pope wants refugees

Now somehow Christcucks will still blame Communists.
>>
File: 767.jpg (91 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
767.jpg
91 KB, 286x300
>>75849021
>This is actually a good idea. Anyone who is taught Quran will become violent, narrow minded, and stupid.
How is this good idea again?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.