[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Europa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 17
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 798x599) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 798x599
Why now?

The EU has entered it's final stage of ensuring domination over the Political Institutions of EU nation states.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert “far-reaching sanctions” on elected governments.

>“There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right,” the liberal bureaucrat told AFP.

>Mr. Junker’s definition of “far right” is somewhat broad, noted by him previously describing Hungary’s conservative president, Viktor Orbán, as a “fascist.”

>The Commission can now trigger a “rule of law mechanism” (Article 7 TEU) against nations it perceives as deviating from “the common constitutional traditions of all Member States.” Ultimately, “far-reaching sanctions” can be exerted, and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked.

Why is this important?

'Far-right' can easily be redefined by those in the EU to mean anything anti-EU. With this, they are attempting to block any nation from leaving the European Union or electing a Government that is against the interests of the EU.

What is the point of this thread?

A lot of Anons in the last thread were asking the same thing: How do I go about telling my family/friends about this. This thread will help anyone who seeks to red-pill their friends and family what's going on.

It is the duty of every loyal European to spread this message far and wide to everyone they know. Only by doing this can we ever hope to influence public opinion.

To ensure that previous discussions and arguments are not repeated in each thread, I have put together a Pastebin that goes over the arguments that occurred last thread.

http://pastebin.com/e1g7NK12
>>
>>75847598
How reachable are these people? Do they walk around with bodyguards all day or do they sit and relax in some bar from time to time?
>>
File: 2.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
492 KB, 1500x2250
Propaganda (This was intended for /pol/, with the exception of the first two(and Gates), this is NOT for your family/friends):

>Soviet Dissident speaks about the EU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
>Brexit The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>European Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXbmkRYjLY
>Voice of Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmX8pJkrYw
>With Open Gates Original Audio
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
>Never Despair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc&index=70&list=LLFHyincbVanbMUFxKWxNGdw

Recent news:

>EU Commission hate speech laws for Social Media
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm

>White Britons a minority by 2060?
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/28/oxford-academic-white-britons-minority-2060/

>ID Cards for Social Media use
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/
>>
>>75847688

I suspect that it depends on which venue they are attending. Official functions will be guarded by police, areas outside of this will be private security.

I hope you're planning anything drastic Anon. There's no point in murdering these people if you have no plan.
>>
File: 3.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
3.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>75847865

I hope you're not* planning

>mfw realising I made that mistake
>>
>>75847865
Better to go out in style than an hero.
Maybe other desperate people will follow.
Maybe it would create a general sentiment? A movement?
Just talking out my ass, obviously, I'm not gonna do anything like that. BUT if people manage to throw cakes it means these folks can be touched.
>>
>>75848236

Anon there are other ways than this that are open to us right now.

If one of these parasites was killed you can bet your backside it'd be all over the news for weeks on end about how 'far-right' terrorists killed a poor innocent eurocrat.

By attacking these people frontally we can't hope to beat them.

If you're serious about wanting to make a difference, I'm setting up a website that I will use to spread the word of what's going on and I could certainly use your help.
>>
>>75848448
I'm listening
>>
>>75848448
While this may sound stupid, proliferation of memes is the name of the game in the 21st century. Logic, arguments, these things don't work as proved time and time again, brainwashing can be fought only with more brainwashing. We must create our own propaganda, irrational and humorous, because that's the only way it works
>>
File: 4.jpg (41 KB, 374x604) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
41 KB, 374x604
>>75848873

For now the website is under construction but I will continue to make these threads daily if not bi-daily.

Keep reading them, keep watching them. Once the website is complete then it'll be linked in the OP. From there you can apply to help under an alias.

It should occur to everyone watching this ideological battle unfold in Europe that it is first, and foremost, a propaganda war. /pol/ has been successful because it is part of a system of counter-propaganda.

However the next step has to be taken. A news source must be set up to act as a official counter-propaganda.

Every movement in the previous century that effectively fought against the establishment did so with a news source at its side, somewhere that acted as a spreader of information for the entire movement.

That's what I want your help with. Helping me find the news that others need to hear.

The reasons /pol/ cannot be this front for a movement should be self-explanatory to anyone who visits this board for longer than a month.

>>75849195

You're dead right, but as I have said, /pol/ cannot be the front for this movement. It can only be a part of it.
>>
>>75849689
If we might take some lessons from the jihadists the best working subversion organizations are decentralized (debatable to some extent.) Your website might be good, but it'll likely be only a small part, we must all take part in the online space as well as physical.

It's just like the recycling people say: "start with yourself" if you only "redpill" (frankly, I hate the terminology) at least one person, you already did a good job. We must spread like a virus, no leaders, no organization,(again, debatable, some organization might be good, but it's only a part of the framework, not the framework itself) just a flow of self-replicating information. Funnily enough, I feel that browsing chans with the whole anon culture can really make you get a grasp on how ideas work
>>
>>75850146
Also, I feel that this has to be less (or more depending on your opinion) than a movement. Is the EU propaganda an official movement with a name and a flag? If you make a movement it will alienate those not in it, eventually suffering the fate of being labeled tinfoil or stormfags. The subversion has to appear natural, it has to come from so deep and subtle that it feel like your own opinion. Think of all the "self-evident" notions you had as a child: we're all equal, santa exists, whatever; they never felt as a movement, they were simply facts of life

Anyway, I think I'm just rambling at this point
>>
Also, if somebody hasn't seen it, this documentary can be a good introduction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Century_of_the_Self

though, I have no idea if it is any good for the "un-initiated"
>>
hey fags, why do you support trump?
>>
File: 1444486159008.png (88 KB, 241x207) Image search: [Google]
1444486159008.png
88 KB, 241x207
>>75847598

>Right wing populists are periodically topping the polls across the continent – in France, Sweden, Holland, and now Austria

Only a matter of time before these traitors heads are served on a silver platter.
>>
File: sexy nige.gif (78 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
sexy nige.gif
78 KB, 460x288
>>75847598
Save us Mr Farage
>>
File: 06_01_ANSA_I_1493_51522.png (1 MB, 1200x1470) Image search: [Google]
06_01_ANSA_I_1493_51522.png
1 MB, 1200x1470
>>75847598
>>75847712
>>75849689
Julius was better tbvqhwy
Good taste in Romafu's though
>>
File: 5.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
>>75850146
>>75850460

I agree that an effort such as this requires everybody's help, but a decentralised institution won't work as our end goal should not only be the removal of the EU, and the treasonous parasites that inhabit it, but also the replacement of our own Government, as they are just a cog in the machinery (many of our politicians have overt ties to EU officials, and the EUs destruction will likely lead to them fleeing back to each individual country).

Our end goal should be to ensure that these people never again have any measure of power in any political institution in Europe.

I disagree with you however in your second post.

As I stated the only way we can garner enough support among the public is not just by stating our wish to remove the EU and our Governments, but by offering a valid replacement.

Speaking to people time and time again, that is the problem many have with ideas such as ours, that it's all well and good criticising the EU, but unless you have something valid to replace it with, you may as well be pissing in the wind.

While I agree with avoiding alienating people the trouble is that there will always be those who oppose you. You simply cannot cater to everyone, because the moment you do you find yourself compromising on your core beliefs.

The start to doing all of this is by creating a news platform that has the appearance of being official, and doesn't require you to trawl through several pages of garbage for hours in order to find some useful knowledge (let's be honest here, /pol/ is great for information, but it's 80% garbage, and far too susceptible to being corrupted).

Also, apologies for late response, I had to go out.

>>75850580

I'll take a look at it and add it to the propaganda post if it's as good as you say.

>>75853210

Thank you my friend!

>>75850985

I don't believe it'll be enough. Too many of these 'far-right' politicians are too willing to be walked all over without kicking up shit over what's going on.
>>
>>75847598
I can see a nation just dropping all commitment if they do this to them and ordering eu officials 24 hours to leave or be thrown in jail
>>
File: 6.jpg (458 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
458 KB, 768x1024
>>75856005

You underestimate how far the rot goes in many Western European countries.

Many of our politicians have open ties to EU officials. There's a reason that, using the Brexit referendum as an example, almost every single party, bar UKIP, support staying in the EU.

The people who run Western European nations don't care about the people of their countries, and by allowing the EU to prevent far-right parties from gaining power it only boosts their position.

Unfortunately, our countries are in the grip of a bunch of treasonous rats who care more for profit than they do for people.
>>
>>75856005

The EU takes great care of politicians and bureaucrats exactly for this reason.
>>
>>75847688
The Euro buildings area is basically one big fortress where you can't get in and they don't get out.

There's shops, restaurants, bars, even fucking travel agencies right in the middle of the EU parliament building.
>>
>breitbart
>youtube videos

Ok, nothing to see here.
>>
File: 7.jpg (2 MB, 1311x1800) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
2 MB, 1311x1800
>>75858656

>I'm going to ignore the sources in the article and link to the EUs own website because it's easier for me to ignore

Pastebin is in the OP for a reason

http://pastebin.com/e1g7NK12

>>75858344

Bulgarian Anon is right, unfortunately the only way to deal with the EU problem is to simultaneously deal with the political problem in our own countries.

>>75858543

>There's shops, restaurants, bars, even fucking travel agencies right in the middle of the EU parliament building.

I remember seeing this in the Brexit Movie. I was nothing short of completely astounded to learn that these bastards have a fucking shopping mall to themselves that 'normal' people aren't allowed in.
>>
>>75858990
The only actual source was the EU one and that mentions absolutely nothing about neither far-right nor far-reaching sanctions.

Not opening some breitbart shit.
>>
File: 8.jpg (27 KB, 403x400) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
27 KB, 403x400
>>75859158

>The only actual source was the EU one and that mentions absolutely nothing about neither far-right nor far-reaching sanctions.

"Article 7 TEU provides for special mechanisms with far-reaching sanctions in case a Member State does not respect the fundamental values referred to in Article 2 TEU, including the rule of law."

Confirmed for not actually having read the sources linked in the pastebin.

>Not opening some breitbart shit.

Ah yes, let's conveniently not open the article which provides sources, AND let's ignore the alternate sources provided.
>>
>>75859545
Of course I didn't open some fucking pastebin, I opened the linked EU article.

>Ah yes, let's conveniently not open the article which provides sources,
If you have to link to some clickbait nazi site instead of the actual fucking sources, you don't have actual sources.
>>
>>75859841

>Of course I didn't open some fucking pastebin

Then you have no right to complain if you ignored the pastebin, then ignored when I told you to look at it when you wanted other sources than Breitbart

>If you have to link to some clickbait nazi site

>Nazi site
>Breitbart

lel

>you don't have actual sources.

Again, with the ignoring of the actual sources

Upset it doesn't fit your narrative?
>>
>>75847598
>Let's stop the rise of moderate right wing thought by acting like fascists and breeding hard line right wing ideologies and violence
What could go wrong?
>>
File: 9.jpg (63 KB, 736x828) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
63 KB, 736x828
>>75860069

The problem is they seem to be getting away with it Anon, and many are starting to believe (myself included) that the real far-right is the only way to solve the problem of politicians screwing us over.

Moderate right-wing has been walked all over for the past half century, the far-right was the only thing that ever put up a fight.
>>
File: 1460029142072.png (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460029142072.png
31 KB, 640x640
If you can't effect change by ballots, it'll be bullets. Which for some countries will be IEDs filled with battery acid, I guess.

Interdasting times, /pol/. Interdasting times.
>>
>>75847598
>a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked.

Hahaha, oh wow. So we get banned from something we already couldn't do, and we won't have to pay into the EU any longer? Sign me up!

The EU doesn't know what it's doing. If the "far right" gets into power, and they do this, people will get out of the EU faster than you can say "EUSSR". ANd good lucking enforcing sanctions when half the countries that are supposed to enforce them, get out.
>>
>>75847712
>Italian posting a Dutch link to a pan-European video

We'll have our European unity. We'll just have it without the EU.
>>
They openly block the right because they're communists setting up a soviet style government in western guise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
>>
>>75861129

I'm not sure if Europeans are prepared to take that step, not when the media is ensuring that people don't see what's going on behind the scenes.

It's like expecting the fire brigade to put out a fire when no one's told them where it is.

By the time they find it the whole place has burned down.
>>
>>75861303
>>75861404

>If the "far right" gets into power, and they do this, people will get out of the EU faster than you can say "EUSSR". ANd good lucking enforcing sanctions when half the countries that are supposed to enforce them, get out.

The if here is the problem. The THREAT of Economic Sanctions is the problem, not the actual sanctions themselves.

We can see in the Brexit referendum today how the Economic argument, as scare-mongering as it is by the Remain side, is having an impact on normal people.

It's nothing short of Economic blackmail. And many people will buy into that in a General Election.

A far right government won't be able to leave the EU if it never gets elected.

>>75861421

Excellent video, worth a repost even if it is in the Propaganda post.
>>
File: 1255548045028.jpg (32 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
1255548045028.jpg
32 KB, 450x358
>>75847598
>spend decades expounding "democratic values" from an unelected position
>as soon as it doesn't suit you turn around and literally l-t-e-r-a-l-l-y become fascist
>>
>>75847598
Heh... They're scared shitless. They know they're going to the guillotine.
>>
>>75862152
Fire 'em up François.
L'heure est venu.
>>
File: 10.jpg (215 KB, 1250x624) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
215 KB, 1250x624
>>75861829

Democracy stopped working a long time ago. What we live in now is basically an Oligarchy only concerned with profit.

The only way to ensure these people are brought to justice is through a temporary dictatorship of loyal citizens.
>>
>>75861700
I hate the economic argument. It's pure nonsense. Do we lose our companies, our ports, our ships if we leave the EU? No, we do not. The EU simply claims they will no longer trade with us. Even fucking RUSSIA isn't that butthurt, and appeasing someone in an abusive relation is no solution. The threat is all the more reason to leave. The EU has time and again shown itself to be deathly afraid of losing its power.

And we'd all be onboard if they just kicked out the shitskins and stopped immigration. That's all they need to do, and that's exactly the thing they refuse to do. So fuck them. I'll take any number of economic hits if it means saving my people and culture from replacement genocide.
>>
>>75849195
Literally this whole board
>>
>>75848448
Dont fall for that bullshit, if they die others will see they aren't untouchable in their crystal fortresses.
>>
>>75864129

The Economic argument is almost all bluff. I suspect we will suffer negatively if we leave, but as you said, it's a price worth paying if it means complete sovereign control of our country.

They won't halt immigration because their end goal is the destruction of national identities which will make it all the more easier to brainwash people into thinking they're European first, and that being Dutch or Irish doesn't mean anything.

>>75864873

I'm not falling for anything, I think it can be safely assumed that is how the reaction to the assassination of a eurocrat would play out on the media.

The time for open warfare against the political leaders of the EU has not arrived, but if they continue down this path it will become an inevitability.
>>
>>75861421
That shit is pretty chilling.

I hope that, one day, the EU criminals will be held accountable. Video related.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ec_1258739942
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.