[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You're interested in politics too, anon? Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1444570764488.jpg (23 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1444570764488.jpg
23 KB, 500x465
>"You're interested in politics too, anon? Where do you get your news from?"

>"Oh, I get it off a racist anime imageboard."
>>
>>75845069
not an argument
>>
File: screenshot.33-470x686.jpg (116 KB, 470x686) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.33-470x686.jpg
116 KB, 470x686
It's racist to post facts now?

...huh... really.....makes......you......think!
>>
>"And I mean SUPER racist. I mean Hitler would wonder if we're just kidding or not. We're not though. But we still like him. Weelp."
>>
the source
>>
>>75845069
>OY VEY, WHITE PERSON
>DON'T YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD ONLY USE (((APPROVED))) SOURCES
>>
This is a strawman and you know it, Britcuck.

A very small portion of /pol/lacks rely on the chans for news. This is where we gather to have bantz about the news.

Please go back to sucking BBC while watching BBC and stop mucking up the board with your Anglo condescension.
>>
>>75845069

My wifes grandma is red pill as fuck and is constantly asking where I find all this news that our media doesnt report.

I have yet to tell her and probably never will. My answer will always be "You know just snooping around the internet"
>>
Wikinews, Reuters and the Independent are unbiased sources.
>>
I always start thinking of lewd images whenever I see that guy.
>>
File: 3be.jpg (30 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
3be.jpg
30 KB, 572x548
>>75845446

>The Independent is an unbiased source
>>
>"Oh, I get it off a racist anime imageboard."
That links its sources compared to major news outlets that sell leftist opinion pieces as fact
>>
>>75845069
>implying this is worse than getting all your news from reddit, twitter and facebook like everyone else
>>
national review, the federalist
>>
>>75845188
Why are white people so annoying that it makes black people just want to kick the shit out of them at first sight?
>>
>>75845695
Why are nogs so insufferable that they can't stop killing each other long enough to learn their fathers' names.
>>
>>75845285
>A very small portion of /pol/lacks rely on the chans for news.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAUHUHUHUHUHAUHUAHEUEHAUEHUEHAU
>>
>>75845924
Found the small portion retarded enough to rely on /pol/ for news. And SURPRISE, it's a Romanian.
>>
>>75845069
I usually get mine from inshorts.
>>
>>75845966
I also get my news from /pol/ desu
Am i retarted ?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.