[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy with the gun laws of your country /pol/? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: sig_sg510_stg57-1.jpg (14 KB, 650x272) Image search: [Google]
sig_sg510_stg57-1.jpg
14 KB, 650x272
Are you happy with the gun laws of your country /pol/?

What would you change?

Swissland:

I would like to go back to pre 90s gun laws:

>open carry for self defense allowed
>CC licenses are now shall issue
>all guns besides fully automatic can now be bought with just your ID and criminal records extract
>Castle doctrine and US style self defense laws

Fuck, it would be glorious again.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>75844683
What a bitch.

How does it feel to have nothing to protect yourself with?
>>
>>75844662
Repeal the NFA and remove all regulatory powers over firearms from the ATF. SBRs, SBSs and machine guns for everyone who isn't a court certified mental patient or convicted felon.
>>
No.
I want to go back to pre 1939 laws.

>Anyone can buy and carry any gun
>no authorization, no license, no registration
>the state can go fuck itself
>>
>>75844785
>Being a weak cuck that has to use guns to protect himself

kek. Nah mate, I like to fight. I'm not some pathetic mountain nigger.
>>
>>75844683
Do you need a big strong man in uniform to protect you?
>>
>>75844834
>machine guns
I think you mean assault weapon there you mass shooter. You'll never ever get your barrel shrouds and 30 magazine clips with deceit like that.
>>
File: HomicidegunsOECDcountries.png (56 KB, 2094x1228) Image search: [Google]
HomicidegunsOECDcountries.png
56 KB, 2094x1228
>>75844921
You want men to kill and confiscate property on your behalf just so you can feel safe when in reality you're burning money and destroying your own liberty.
>>
>>75844662
You don't miss what you've never had I guess. I'll stick to using bike wheels.
>>
File: Sean Connery.jpg (25 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
Sean Connery.jpg
25 KB, 300x375
>>75844662
Yes quite happy thanks.

I'm sure the gun owners in Britain would like a wider variety of guns allowed but a part from that the laws regarding, storage, registration, etc. are fine.
>>
Yep, i woul allow tasers tho
>>
>>75845363
They aren't already? Odd. What about pepper spray?
>>
File: Guns Blacks.png (100 KB, 1533x1237) Image search: [Google]
Guns Blacks.png
100 KB, 1533x1237
>>75845057
Why is it that Vermont, Wyoming, and Idaho have low murder rates with a vast array of weapons before them?

Why is it that the most draconian gun control cannot pacify Baltimore, Chicago, or Jamaica?

It's a real head scratcher.
>>
>>75845542
Tasers are illegal, peppersrpay isnt a weapon
>>
>>75845741
Good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>75844662
Oh, I don't know
Legalize guns? fuck
>>
>>75844662
NFA needs to be repealed. It has turned constitutionally protected arms ownership into investment vehicles.
>>
OK but I would like to see the removal of the blanket ban on handguns. I went handgun shooting in America and would certainly take it up as a hobby if I could.
>>
File: UK Legal Guns.jpg (86 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
UK Legal Guns.jpg
86 KB, 600x900
>>75846521
You can. If you like long dowels, live in Norn Iron, or get a section 7.3 license.
>>
>>75844921
Really makes you think...
>>
>>75844662
yea im relatively happy with them
>>
>>75846762
Well that's kind of the point, I don't want to have to move to NI, use black powder or have a minimum 24 inch long 'handgun'
>>
>>75844662
Definitely not because police state

Then again I'd rather move to a country that embraces freedoms to self defence than attempt to change a populace that utterly relies on the government for protection

>even airshit and bb guns are banned
>>
>>75844921
You sound like a gorilla.
>>
As everything the government in Serbia is involved.
Overpriced and overburdened with paperwork and not to forget vague.

For example, To buy a 100euro .22 used rifle i need to pay additional 200euro in fees.
>>
>>75847344
Section 7.3 it is.
>>
make it legal
>>
>>75844662
Sweden here:
Our laws for hunting rifles and shotguns are ok.
But i would change some stuff.
>Make CC licences common
>Self defence is a valid reason for ownership
>Background check+ID and you are good to go.
>Make pistol and Fully auto licences common.
>Cut the paperwork and make it easier.
All for all our laws are ok but we need some adjustments to them and we would be good.
>>
>>75847587
>even airshit and bb guns are banned
wow really? holy shit if that is true
>>
File: Family photo 4.jpg (505 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
Family photo 4.jpg
505 KB, 918x1632
Our laws are beyond shit, in pretty much every way.

>>75849980
BB guns are in the same category as lever-action shotguns here, and airsoft is 100% banned.
>>
File: tumblr_o6yi7gJHQR1sdxszuo1_1280.jpg (258 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6yi7gJHQR1sdxszuo1_1280.jpg
258 KB, 1080x1349
Return Federal law to the status quo ante 1934 and institute present-day-Arizona-tier laws in the states.
>>
>>75844662
>Are you happy with the gun laws of your country /pol/?
No. They're retarded. The people who parade them around as amazing generally don't know what they are to begun with.

>What would you change?
Idealistically just repeal the whole lot. But realistically:
>Pump-action/semi-automatic shotguns made legal again, it's fucking stupid that these are banned
>Semi-automatic rifles made legal again
>Fucking airsoft and BB guns made legal, air rifles taken off the registry
>Handguns allowed for recreation/hunting/whatever

There's a whole mess of silly laws down here. Anyone who tries to tout it as "common sense" either is mentally challenged or doesn't have sufficient knowledge of the laws for their opinion to be of any worth.
>>
>>75850409
Few things:
>BB guns are already legal on a Cat A
>Handguns are already legal on a Cat H

But if we're being completely realistic about what I'd like to see in the next 5-10 years...
>Cat A/B merged down into Cat A
>Cat C/D merged down into what is now Cat B
>Self-defense is a legitimate reason
>Pepper spray, tasers etc. legal to own and carry
>Handguns legal for hunting
>Sound moderators completely deregulated
>Can store ammo in the same safe as guns

But then after that I'd obviously keep going for more.
>>
>>75850584
Suppressors is a good one, especially as they used to be legal and as far as I know there were never any problems regarding their use.

And yeah I was more referring to having handguns available to more or less anyone with a gun licence, instead of the current where it's basically club use/primary production as their reason. Should be allowed to take them hunting or just plinking.
>>
>>75844662
No. Remove the second ammendment tax (CCW) and repeal the NFA. I don't understand how a poll tax is unconstitutional but a right to bear arms tax is.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_125603.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_125603.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>75844662
This tbqh
>>
>>75850799
I honestly actually get having a different category for longarms and handguns.

Handguns are much more potentially dangerous than longarms because you really need to be much more conscious about the muzzle direction.
They're also potentially easier to use illegally since they're easier to conceal, but I don't buy into the notion of LAFOs committing crimes so it's a bit of a moot point.
>>
>>75844921
>Real men use their fists, guns are for pussies
Kek. If you don't want to get the most possible advantage the over your opponent you're a retard. There is no such thing as honour when it comes to fighting.
If someone wants to punch you and you have a knife or gun but don't pull it out, you're a retard.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.