[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so extremely based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: o-MILO-YIANNOPOULOS-facebook.jpg (110 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MILO-YIANNOPOULOS-facebook.jpg
110 KB, 2000x1000
How can one man be so extremely based
>>
>>75842243
drinking plenty of man fluids
>>
File: 1444844068657.jpg (50 KB, 320x315) Image search: [Google]
1444844068657.jpg
50 KB, 320x315
Fuck off summerfag
>>
A gay man is never based.
>>
>>75842608

Summer starts June 20th
>>
File: 1426534215408.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1426534215408.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>75842243
>literal faggot coalburning kike
>"feminism sucks xD"
>based

>>>/out/
>>
>>75842243
>coal burning faggotkike

I mean he is a necessary evil but stop shilling for that kike. It's getting boring.
>>
>>75842668

whats wrong with being gay?
>>
>spouts /pol/ memes like any normie could
>based
>>
>>75843189
This is a good question, and I'm glad you asked.

This question is difficult to make sense of, though. It's like asking, "What's wrong with having diabetes?"

For me, it isn't so much about the moral harm caused by open homosexuality. It's the celebration of it that many of us disagree with. It makes it impossible for the sufferer to procreate, basically. It's a defect.

We should have sympathy for homosexuals, but we shouldn't hide the fact that a society comprised of them would disappear within a generation. Thus, their unions can never be given the same prestige as heterosexual unions which, literally, keep the human race going and keep nations strong and healthy.
>>
>>75842243

>tfw born in time to see the eternal jew tire of leftism and sow the seeds of rightism once again
>>
File: tumblr_o6advbUilT1u550qbo1_500.gif (277 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6advbUilT1u550qbo1_500.gif
277 KB, 500x281
you'll fagts act like he's Sakamotoor some shit. calm your tits.
>>
>>75843348
So you are also against catholic priesthood and similar forms of insanity that prevent you from procreating?
>>
>>75843348
Adoption. But then you have to address the pros and cons of women as breeder and 2 dads as parents as opposed to 1 dad and mom.

Any study on these topics out and about?
>>
>>75843348
Milo supports the period of homosexuality where men kept it a secret while also maintaining families and raising children. He makes the claim that homosexuals tend to have a higher IQ and it's a shame whenever they don't have children
>>
>>75843805
Yeah, I'm probably against any irrational belief that says that reproducing and multiplying isn't healthy for a nation.

I will say, though, that Catholics were great at reproducing and being fruitful for a very long time before the poz creeped into the church.

>>75843834
The gold standard for the human family, the one that ensures the greatest health and happiness in adulthood, is a two-parent household of biological parents. This cannot, and won't ever, be replaced as the basic unit of any healthy society.

The studies on this topic would be too numerous to name. Nearly any longitudinal study on family structure supports the traditional mother/father family structure.

He gets mentioned on here a lot, but Stefan Molyneux has some great videos about the importance of two-parent homes.

It simply can't be replicated.
>>
>>75843931
Yeah because Milo is so good at "keeping it a secret"
>>
>>75844119
Just because he likes the old ways doesn't mean he can't be new
>>
>>75843931
I think it's brave of Milo to put forward that idea, but I think he's mistaken.

You have to be hopelessly naive or a moral invalid to think it's fair to a woman to marry her as a homosexual. It just betrays Milo's lack of understanding about how real marriages actually work.

I do think we handled homosexuals relatively well in the past, but one of the big heartbreaking mistakes was pushing it under the rug. This led to many "down-low" men cheating on their wives and tearing apart families through their impulsive cheating.

It's far better, I think, to respectfully encourage homosexuals to engage in their sex lives privately and to be discreet. But I would not wish a crypto-homo father on anyone.

Also, the IQ stuff is specious at best, and we would gain far, far more geniuses in the population if hetero people would simple breed more children.
>>
>>75842243
i used to like him and the way he BTFO all those leftist bitches - but since he's touring the USA, his faggot act went out of control and makes him look like a clown.
>>
>>75843834
>2 dads
you don't have 2 dads, you have 2 damaged degenerate subhumans
>>
>>75844092
Will look maximum-argument man and longitudinal study of family structure up.

It doesn't need to be replicated, it just needs to be orange to the apple or be the better apple. Now I don't know if it can or can't, so any study on 2 dads, btw?
>>
>>75842243
>faggot aids
>>
>created taytay is a nazi godess meme
>literally shamed her into dumping her white bf
>will almost certainly go black any day now

he's our enemy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.