[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M WHITE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eA BgWX_TJA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
I'M WHITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA
>>
>>75842212
1 IN EVERY 3 WOMEN IN THE USA IS RAPED
>>
>>75842212
typical blacks, even tries to steal ethnicity
>>
>>75842258
Is that Carl's sister
>>
>>75844746
Carla?
>>
>>75842212
Eternal hand cream Tyrone.
>>
File: imwhite1.jpg (193 KB, 1361x1079) Image search: [Google]
imwhite1.jpg
193 KB, 1361x1079
>>75842212
>>
>>75842212
>this is what passes as white in the US of A

LOOOOOOOL
>>
>>75844882
carla the cunt
>>
File: 1464218035355.gif (2 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1464218035355.gif
2 MB, 286x258
>>75845157
>Carla the Cunt

would you but that t-shirt?
>>
>>75845064
fuck off chang, acting like you've ever even SEEN a white person in real life
>>
File: race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
race BPepKhCCYAAwFMu.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>75842212
MY MOM IS WHITE!!!!!

Yes, that explains a lot of things.
>>
>>75842212
>usa
>white
didnt think so
>>
>>75845800
at least our niggers didn't go on a murdering spree/purge and have some mark it as a racial "revolution"
>>
>>75842212
Threadly reminder
>>75836524

>>75837222
>>
>>75846287
>Tfw three cousins murdered in the last two years
>Two of them were farmers
>One was violently beaten to death by a black gang for being white

God bless Mandela.
>>
>>75846482
and don't forget to praise che guevara and fidel castro you fucking white male

and also for real? can you share any of the story aussiebro?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 389x390
>>75842212
Thats white in burgerland
>>
>>75846482
Mandela being publicly executed by Afrikaners when?
>>
>>75846658
60% white
>>
i like the name

tanned american
>>
You niggers arent even really white, Georgians are the only real caucasian white race.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 369x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 369x234
>>75846721
That's right
>>
I think Anne Coulter said it best when she said "Our blacks are better than their blacks".
https://youtu.be/SH3_J9NVZ7w
>>
>>75842212

He is known as DeAndre D'Nial
>>
>>75846704
r-rare?
>>
Why is there an argentenian man at a Trump rally in the first place?
>>
>>75842212
That white guy with the tattoo has been browsing /pol/ for too long
>>
>>75847023
He's too light skinned to be Argentinian.
>>
>>75846977
TOP KEK
>>
>>75846639
I left SA when I was like three so don't really remember much. My parents have been back though. They say Durban and Cape Town are still nice but pretty much the entire Transvaal is completely fucked. But from stories I heard.

>During the revolutions incited by the AMC my ad who was a construction work was caught in a crossfire at work
>Skrimish between Afrikaners and dindu kaffirs
>Dad pretty much hid under a desk for three hours as bullets rang out all around him
>Even after they stopped he waited about an hour before running the fuck out of there and going home
>Refused to work, got a transfer a week later

Also what ended up making us leave I do remember.

>Mandela just got out of prison
>Driving from cousins house home
>Bunch of nignog protesters on the street
>Hurling rocks, fruit and other shit at white families driving past in their cars
>Nignogs block off my dad's car.
>Everyone locks all the doors
>Uncle and dad take out their guns and start waving them at nignogs
>Nignogs go enraged
>Dad fires a shot
>They start running
>Dad floors it and fucking destroys his car, as well as about three nig nogs as we cut through the sea of shit

Pretty sure I wouldn't be alive today if they stopped my dad and pulled us out of the car. It was fucking terrifying and I still remember it today. As a result I fucking hate black cunts, including aboriginals and Argentinians. South Africans the most though. I will never go back there. I can post some stories that my cousins have experienced as well if you want. But I only know the basic details.

But pretty much anytime someone talks to me about my "White Privilege" I want to throw them in the middle of Johannesburg and watch them die.
>>
>>75844938
argentina immigrated to the u.s.a I see
>>
>>75847248
that's pretty heavy anon, if anyone who needs purging its dindu kaffirs, dindu nuffins and the people who enable them which are white guilt liberal women

If it doesn't bother you, keep posting, ill try to stay up a little longer if you do.
>>
I do not understand this.

If Trump wants to have a meeting. Let him have a meeting. Let him talk. If he says something foolish. Then you can laugh.

Why Trump can not talk?
>>
>>75848420
Alright I'll just quickly post some shit off the top of my head

>Some bullshit street in Johannesburg has an ANC side and non-ANC party side
>Cousin walking down said street on non-ANC side
>Gang pulls him up
>Asks him who he voted for in last election
>Doesn't say anything and keeps walking
>Clocked on the head with a bat
>Beaten to within an inch of his life by rabid nignogs
>Doctors say he's braindead
>Family pulls life support on him two days later

That was about two years ago. Last year and this year another two cousins died in seperate instances. Both were farmers. I'm not sure what's happening but from what my mum told me, Black's are going and killing all the white farmers for having black workers on their farm, some bullshit about still practicing apartheid. Both of them were shot in their own home late at night. Police don't even try look for the culprits either. It's completely fucked. They have had to set up a separate task force to protecting white farmers because their murder rates have skyrocketed in the last decade or so. All the farmers are dying and as a result the nignogs are depriving themselves of food. Then blaming the white man for their suffering and having no food. Then begging for international aid. Like they don't have enough AIDS already.
>>
>>75846743
>Couldn't hold the line against mudslimes
>white
>>
>>75849052
Lefties have brain failures when someone is near them that has a different political opinion. I just hope that when they start renouncing their citizenships and trying to emigrate (not that any of them understand how legal immigration works) none of them come to Australia, there's enough lefties here as there is. I hope they instead go to the third world shitholes they praise so vicariously. Let them go live in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Lebanon. Embrace their ways of life and become culturally enriched.
>>
>>75849085
I hope those nigs starve to death
>>
god bless trump supporters
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.