[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask "white jew" anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 200.jpg (18 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
18 KB, 491x404
About:

1/4th jew, with Russian/German/Polish blood mixed in. Blue eyes, dark blonde hair, 191cm height.

Working in one of the top investment banks in East Asia office in Hong Kong.

My current worth is around 5.7mil USD.
>>
Ibd or markets?
For 5.7 you're either born rich or have been an MD for 5+ years or youre a lying fucking gook.
>>
>>75837257
hnnn... nnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip... drip..

huh... Yaagh! jesus... nggggh...

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

*flush*
>>
>>75837476
Markets.

Parents gave me 100k USD "small loan" to kickstart my life, currently I am 29. Finished University at 22, majored in International Trade and Finance. Parents paid for my education and all the expenses during my education.

Not saying I went from nothing to everything.

Also struck gold mine with Bitcoins craze, invested around 250k USD, cashed out more than a million.

Made more than a mil last year playing against Asian markets (SHEX/JPX).
>>
I guess pol is only interested in "mah joos" stereotype confirmation types, like the couple of kikes who shitpost here from US and Israel.
>>
File: 1464426391014.jpg (123 KB, 960x671) Image search: [Google]
1464426391014.jpg
123 KB, 960x671
>>75837257
>1/4 Jew
>relevant

Nope, you could have been an honorary aryan in the 3rd Reich so you're not special and you wouldn't be the typical kike /pol/ is on to.

Otherwise, got any news about the markets, about to crash?
>>
File: money_merchant.jpg (38 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
money_merchant.jpg
38 KB, 382x379
>>75839203
>Jew bragging how much money he makes from banking
Seems like you fill the stereotype pretty well
>>
>>75837257
How do you feel about Israel?

Are you supportive of white genocide?

Why do Jews support the Islamification of Europe when it will just mean more nuclear Jew-hating caliphates in the end?
>>
>>75839501
Jew as in ethnically, I don't follow Judaism, my father converted my kike mother into Orthodox Christianity.

I am atheist. Also just being ethnically jewish is very convenient for networking and I got Israel citizenship without issues which in turn got me an easy US citizenship.

>Otherwise, got any news about the markets, about to crash?
You can get all that and more by visiting your local jew. See the pic.
>>
>>75837601
Really makes you think.
>>
>>75839871
In your opinion, does the Jewish obsession with wealth have a genetic component, or do they just seem greedy way because they're smarter than average and thus better at making money?
>>
>>75837257

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis
>>
>>75839859
>How do you feel about Israel?

Positive

>Are you supportive of white genocide?

No, in fact I hate US kikes for their tricks.

>Why do Jews support the Islamification of Europe when it will just mean more nuclear Jew-hating caliphates in the end?

Only US and liberal elite outcasts jews in EU support that shit. Majority of jews in both EU and Eastern Europe (including Russia) don't approve.

For your normal non-problematic classes jew opinion on immigration watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

Europe's Jewish Exodus by Vice. Most jews know that muslims are shitskins and are the end of Europe.
>>
>>75839501
>Could have been in 3rd Reich
He's got Russian in him along with jew, no Russian Jews were ever allowed into Reich because they all turn into commies
>>
>>75840012
I guess "higher than average" IQ. Also strong values about education and family. Most jewish parents, even from middle class are saving for children to get good education and start in life. Also affects their upbringings, where parents try to raise children in a way to facilitate ambition.

I guess someone along the line in US, this shit broke, so at some point US kikes (at least some of them) got into education only to get some useless degree in some shit like liberal arts or female studies, so the only thing they can do is make up issues and ride the libirals train to somehow justify their pointless existence and failure of their parents expectations.
>>
>>75837257
>""""""""""White"""""""""" Jew
Who the fuck are you fooling here Shlomo
>>
File: 1464850631386.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1464850631386.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
>>75840402
Go back to Morocco.
>>
>>75840348
That's true.

Fun thing? My grandfather was captured german, who was sent into work camps and later was forced with many other germans into restoration of infrastructure around Russia.

He met and married my grandmother - polish jew. He was 100% german from Bavaria and my grandbother was polish kike.

How does that feel, stormfags?
>>
>>75837737
Are you short or long right now

BTC
LTC
ETH
DAO
>>
>>75841161
>Cryptocurrencies in current year

Sorry m8, train is long gone. Literally only people mining that shit are making any money. Even then, only few big mining groups who also started early or adopted ASIC mining early.

I invested just before market blew up in Oct 14, sold everything by January 15.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.