[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/SandersForPresident is Desperate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4m3gah/no_biden_with_clinton_indictment_possibly_coming/

So are these just throes of desperation or could Clinton actually be indicted for something soon?
>>
It feels like it's possible, especially after the IG report. A lot of people I talk to about it suspect that the FBI's taken so long because they care less about the email itself and more about the Clinton Foundation deals that were uncovered in the investigation. I want to believe, but I wouldn't bet on it. That said, I wouldn't have bet on Donald a year ago either... this year has been pretty batshit.
>>
If Biden wins the nomination, it's going to be amazing. It's going to be 1968 all over again.
>>
>>75835593
how can they 'pivot' to biden?
is hillary allowed to throw her delegates to another candidate?
>>
bernie is never going to win, the establishment wont allow for it. hes too much of a cuck to fight against the system unlike trump. if hillary is indicted, the delegates would likely go to biden. if the democrats still win the election despite having lost their frontrunner to a fucking criminal investigation, then the USA is pretty much a dead 'country' to me.
>>
>>75835924
it would pretty much be god clearing the path for the coming of god emperor trump
>>
>>75836146
>the establishment wont allow for it. hes too much of a cuck to fight against the system unlike trump
This is the reason i can see them nominating him if hillary gets indicted.

they have to know biden is a nonstarter, the establishment might decide bernie is the lesser of two evils since when he gets into office they can cuck him out for four years and replace him with someone they like
>>
>>75836107
this is how it will go down if they decide to indite her
>theyll wait till she seals nomination
>she picks her VP either biden or Pocahontas
>she gets indited
>her VP is now the nominee
>>
>>75836492
This.
Bernie has no chance.
It will never be Bernie.
>>
>>75836107
The delegates can vote on the rules, so really if a plurality of those delegates allow rules to select a "dark horse" candidate then they could do so.
>>
Bernie will never win and shouldn't win for multiple reasons.

1) Every single person in the democratic party (and the rest of the government top) have direct opposite interest to what Cuckoldius Bernius wants. He wants to take away their wealth and business connections. The democrats have even denounced the guy.

2) His policies are absolutely retarded. Only the dirt-poor have something to earn here. His other policies (free college etc.) will bankrupt your country into oblivion, and every half-clever person has seen that a long time ago. Just look at fucking Venezuela.

3) He would possibly be the least effective president of all time. Everything he proposes will be shut the fuck down through checks and balances. The people making decisions have the most to lose in this case.
>>
>>75835593
hillary is throwing the election so that trump can win
indictment will happen when trump is president
trump will pardon her
he's already made the deal
>>
>>75837255
he'll tweet a picture of her in a jail cell
>>
>>75836714
>He wants to take away their wealth and business connections.

No. They'll keep their wealth and business connections. In fact they'll get more. All in the name of a socialized society. Rest of your post is spot on though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.