[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Man doesn't contribute anything to society by being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: pepe special.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe special.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>Man doesn't contribute anything to society by being a useless neet fapping and playing vidya all day
"hey, it's choice, feminists need to deal with it. good for him for doing what makes him happy."

>woman doesn't contribute anything to society by being a useless slut who has sex and parties all day
>"REEEEE EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE HER RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY NOW BECAUSE THEY DON'T DO WHAT I THINK THEY SHOULD, I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S HAVING FUN"

I know you're not all one person but this has always seem really hypocritical to me. I don't understand why woman are obligated to behave in a way that's best for the whole but men are not.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 4L_JZSOWJ64.jpg (70 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
4L_JZSOWJ64.jpg
70 KB, 712x612
>>75834184
Women are men's property. This is god's plan. Women should serve men. Women should not have rights. But somehow along the way men became giant pussies and fell for the feminist meme. Your male ancestors are rolling over in their graves right now as you all get cucked by blue-haired hambeast feminists.
>>
File: 1463990027801.png (330 KB, 498x488) Image search: [Google]
1463990027801.png
330 KB, 498x488
>>75834184
>>
what are you even saying

speak like a real person
>>
The difference is that women demand we subsidize, promote, and tolerate their lifestyle decisions. Whores existed in the past too, and they were treated like whores.

No NEET tries to pretend he's anything other than a NEET. No NEET gets preggers and then demands you pay for any decision they make. No NEET starts an awareness campaign designed to make NEEThood an honorable profession.

You don't hurt anybody by being a lazy NEET, except yourself. You hurt a ton of people when you have eight children by age 20 and the state has to pay for it because they can't bear the thought of children starving.
>>
>>75834558
>Women are men's property.

why?

>>75834763
only made this thread cause i cant fall asleep tbqh with ya joe, sorry i dont speak english good
>>
File: 1460933333855.jpg (149 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460933333855.jpg
149 KB, 600x800
>>75834184

thanks for standing up for me anon :3
>>
>>75835071
ally pls
>>
>>75834184
Nah, only beta faggots think they can jack off all day and never get jobs or have kids. Both men and women need to act a certain way. Men need to make money and protect their families and women need to support men and take care of the children and the house. If people just followed those simple rules our society would be thriving .
>>
>>75835071
not standing up for sluts, i dont like them, i just don't think all women should be treated like shit just because a lot of them act like sluts.

>>75834971
fair point, but i wasn't even talking about women who have a lot of children, i just meant women who have a lot of sex in high school and college and their mid twenties. I don't really think she's hurting anyone but herself if she doesn't get knocked up. Yeah the ones who try to make being slutty seem noble are fucked up though.

>>75835339
see I like this because at least you're consistent
>>
>>75835339
>having kids
>not beta faggot

pick one

I'd ask you to read up and understand what ethology is and why it doesn't apply to modern civilization, but you're already fixated on religious doctrine.
>>
>>75834184
I don't think you'll find anyone that supports NEETdom. Not even other NEETs. I'm a NEET and I still think NEETs are terrible for society. NEETs are the ticking time bomb nobody wants to talk about because they aren't causing immediate problems. What happens if the trends continue and more and more young people start dropping out and becoming NEETs? What's going to happen to the hordes of current day 20-something NEETs turn 35 and kill themselves?
>>
>>75836000
Has nothing to do with religion, you dipstick. If you don't pass down your genes or invent something or contribute to society in a noticeable way you're literally worthless.

Having children and eventually grandchildren is the easiest way to actually make a ripple in the timelines.

Your son has sons who have sons who have sons who become doctors, presidents, generals etc or affect said types of people.

If you have no kids at all your affect on humanity ends there, hence being worthless and beta.
>>
Women don't know what they want.
They even admit it.
They are weak and skittish like deer which is why they try to gain more power in society to have more control over men to over come their irrational fear of men beating and raping.
Then they resent men for letting them have this power because with any amount of power comes responsibility.
They are known for not trusting other women.
When they are scorned they lash out with utter viciousness because of their weakness.
They are usually self loathing hypocrites with very little self control.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.