[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else getting ready to leave for russia to fight against the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 25
File: 12.jpg (74 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
74 KB, 360x240
who else getting ready to leave for russia to fight against the EU?
>>
>>75834127
Should go support Switzerland first, they're not part of the EU and they're basically fucking surrounded by it.

Apparently a nice country too, I'd like to go visit it someday.
>>
>>75834473
the EU isn't going to touch switzerland, much like nazi germany didn't
>>
>>75834127
Is there a russian foreign legion?
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>75834739

I've heard something about them letting foreign nationals serve for citizenship. You can look it up

Gotta know Russian tho.
>>
>>75834127
Even Russians run away from Russia into my poorland but nobody runs to Russia, it's supercorupted country and you need to bribe literally everyone for them to do their job if you don't want problems.
>>
>>75834739
no, but there probably will be soon
>>
>>75834878
yes of course! everybody has to personally pay and thank putin every single day!
>>
>>75834127
>who else getting ready to leave for russia to fight against the EU?
can't saying this online get you jailed in your shit country?
>>
>>75834878

Yeah but what people see in Russia is a people, with all their faults, trying to improve.

They are not actively heading towards certain destruction like the west.
>>
>>75834838
not beforehand, you'll get help with courses

besides, some local nationalities from far east speak russian on level of a beginner
>>
>>75834574
>>
File: 1352626800630.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1352626800630.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>75835026
>>
>>75835026
lol probably

we have less freedom of speech than russians do now
>>
>wanted to move to the UK 4 years ago
wew lad, glad i didn't go through with that.

You'll probably get a visit just for your post, be stripped of your right to vote in Brexit, and be labeled a racist and thus unable to ever find employment for the rest of your life

w e w
e
w
>>
>>75834127

Well, why don't you go to that shithole now? Why are you waiting?

I bet you can't live one year in such a place.
>>
>>75835025
Russian Communism confirmed, this is a fight for FREEDOM!!!
>>
>>75835025
Probably shouldn't have laughed at this but I did.

Keep posting Russia.
>>
File: царь путин.jpg (30 KB, 324x398) Image search: [Google]
царь путин.jpg
30 KB, 324x398
>>75835663
>>75835567
I forgot to mention that we also have daily mandatory "Putin-praying" where we thank him for letting us live, so no communism as it's kind of like a religion. LONG LIVE THE TSAR!
>>
File: mumee.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
mumee.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>75835494
the quality of life there isn't as good, but that's not why I'm going there, I'm going there to serve in the military and perhaps find a wife.

also need citizenship to organise something BIG in vladivostok
>>
>>75835494
why did my ancestors insist in beating the shit outta the roaches to free your country?
>>
>>75835025
No all my russians were saying it: 'If you want permit for reconstruction get bribe or it will get denied/obstructed'
'If you pay police for extra protection they start demand money even if danger passes.'

Basically every government employee demand 'tip' to even care about you and do their job, I wouldn't care if it was Burger propaganda but Russians themselves said it and I like Russians (your women at least).
>>
>>75835872
if you want to go to the far east, there's a programme now that gives away free land, 1 ha I think, even to foreigners, but only for 5 years and if you've used it appropriately (like building a farm or smth) then you'll own all of it
>>
>>75834127
>WWII
>Russia v. EU
>China/NK v. SK/Japan
>Iran (and allies) v. Israel

Well it was nice knowing you guys, I don't own a fallout shelter so I guess I'll see you on the other side.
>>
>>75835903

Why did the communist swines kill your ancestors :( ?
>>
>>75835983
who are these russians? did they flee in the 90s or something? those times are gone. I won't disagree on police tho, they do take bribes sometimes but only if it's a car related thing (like speeding). the son of the Lukoil CEO raced through moscow a couple of days ago, his ultrarich dad couldn't save him with money or connections, he's getting a trial and not gettin away with it
>>
>>75835903

Actually, I feel very sympathetic for the Russians, because we both had to live through 50 years of monkey politics, while the rest of the world was developing. So now we both are 50 years behind the rest of the world (well, not considering Africa and shit), the only difference is that now you have a dictator. At least I think Medvedev wasn't as stupid as Putin.
>>
>>75835855
Trump will continue in the path of his hero Patton, and bring you ruskies some FLAMES OF FREEDOM
>>
>>75836077
no I'm going to kaliningrad to do service in the baltic fleet, much nicer and cheaper to move to

vladivostok after, location is important
>>
>>75835489
Same thoughts just 1 year ago then i found pol. Holy shit I would be fucked no guns no rights immigrants everywhere oh wait thats california!
>>
>Serbian and Russian half breed
>hafe Russian citenzship
>hafe family over there
If Serbia goes to cuck themself and join EU I will go there without a second thought.
>>
>>75836294
Well some of them were Ukrainians but that police story is from actualy Russian, his father had some company and some faggots were threatening them (mafia? police?) so they wanted extra protection and cops said ok but for extra money, so he paid extra money for few months, faggots stopped threatening and so he stopped paying only to get told by police 'pay up if you don't want problems to appear again', so he flipped finger, took what was left of his company and moved his family here.
>>
>>75836582
Aren't Serbs basically Russians already? Literally cannot find a difference between your cultures, peoples, etc. compared to Russia.
>>
File: color-wheel1.jpg (825 KB, 2055x2059) Image search: [Google]
color-wheel1.jpg
825 KB, 2055x2059
>>75836138
the october revolution was a western-backed (mostly germans) "colorrevolution" as in the arab states now. on one hand they either killed or chased the "intelligency" away, thus letting the dumb idiots of the land rule, but on the other hand it started a cultural, educational and industrial revolution in the country. Tsar Nicholas II is the 3rd richest person in history and is the richest saint in history, the commie jews took away his wealth and allocated some of it to build the superpower the USSR once was

>>75836380
I hope he doesn't bring us western """freedom""". I see myself as a liberal but nowhere near the western marxist liberals that are only being manipulated in destroying traditional values, culture and mix everything up. I don't have anything against multiculturalism but only if it happens naturally, mixing every available color in the pot is going to produce shit
>>
>>75836721
Our culture is a lot diffirent from Russian. People are almost the same, but I see far more friendlier people here in Serbia.

The only thing that we have in common is that we are slavs, but we're the "balkan" slavs while they're eastern slavs.
>>
>>75836629
that sure sounds like the 90s, never heard nothing of it in the past 10-12 years at least
>>
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 300x225
>>75834127

When Russia supports anti-EU parties the West calls it “Hybrid-Warfare”.

When the West supports pro-EU parties they call it exercising “Soft-Power”.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
499 KB, 500x246
>>75835903
Fag, they didn't help anything. We were about to be liberated anyway, it's because of you that we didn't get our full territory.

That's why you supported Serbia when they attacked us during our Reunification, supported all the Balkan countries except us in the SBW, gave our territory to Romania and occupied us after WW2 even though we NEVER send any forces against you.

FUCK YOU and your retarded gypsy nation, I hope you choke on the sanctions
>>
If there is a WW3 im defecting to Russia, as well as countless others will no doubt

No sane White man would fight for "multiculturalism" at this point
>>
>>75836875
> russian revolution was backed by "the west"
> making it clear that russians are in fact ORIENTALS

shut your whore mouth
we dont listen to gooks unless they are japanese
>>
File: путин.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
путин.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
>>75837022
gypsy? we're white and you're "diet" shitskin. the sanctions are good for russia, politicians don't get to have their money in a foreign bank, can't visit west. because of the sanctions the import is drastically sinking, our own production is finally evolving and yurop has too much milk and other goods that they can't sell to russia so they just either rot or get very cheap, so farmers quit as they don't earn shit
>>
>>75834127
The world is so upside down now. As an American who served in the army years ago I would have never thought that I would support Russia in a conflict with Europe. But here we are, and I'd enjoy watching Russia kick Europe's ass, starting with Turkey, then Germany.
>>
>>75837185
what kind of logic is this? go eat some more of your "delicious" GMO burgers
>>
>>75837356
>we're white
>your production of Lada's and Moskvich
>State is almost bankrupt but sanctinos are good for Russia.

top kek, m8, top kek.
>>
>>75837678
>state is bankrupt
kek
>>
>>75837747
You couldn't sell your bonds, gypsy boy, what's so funny?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x195
Already hacked into the Kremlin with my elite hacking skills gained from seven years training on detailed simulations of the CIA, FBI and Department of State servers. My skills are perfected in only a way that can be refined through training with swordsmanship, balancing my Tanto in my grip as well as I balance the fine lines between firewalls. My resume is on Putin's computer, sent through several proxies with inverse DNS and SFTP ports. I'm not merely a man of the web, I'm a god of it. They have no chance but to higher me.
>>
>>75834878
Actually Russia is world's biggest recipient of immigrants after US and Germany, and unlike those countries the biggest immigrant group are Ukranians, white people.
>>
>>75837797
last i heard they got sold
>bankrupt
Im not sure you know what it means, but living in a gypsyland you should know
>>
File: Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg (955 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg
955 KB, 3648x2736
>>75837797
Why is every bulgarian i've met in person awesome and friendly but 4chan ones are saltier than a bowl of salt seasoned with salt.
>>
>>75838876
its like Canadians, who are sickeningly nice in person, but here on pol they are worse than lingering bowel cancer
>>
>>75838853
>last I heard they got sold
No, they didn't They planned to raise 4 billion and raised only 1 to shady London investors (presumably Russian), which means jack shit.

>Im not sure you know what it means, but living in a gypsyland you should know
>Russian diaspora

Besides, I think I know a little more about economics than you do, Vadim.

>>75838876
I'm not salty, I'm just telling it how it is. He started first by spewing propaganda straight from communist school books
>>
>>75839377
>Russian diaspora
is this the best you can do bankrupt boy?
>>
>>75839487
>bankrupt boy

Bulgaria's budget is on 3% surplus, whatchu talking bout, Willis?
>>
>>75834574
>ouch switzerland, much like nazi germany
well yurop will turn to islam. i don;t think islamists will share hitlers vies
>>
>>75834473
Switzerland is one of my escape plans, along with New Zealand and Singapore.
>>
>>75837123
I feel the same way, no way would I fight for the side that does nothing but damage to me and those like me
>>
>>75834127
I think you're massively overestimating Russia's military power.
>>
>>75839668
>3%
just looked up gdp of bulgaria and russia for shits and giggles, do you call yourself a first world country? im serious, im curious what you guys think of yourself
>>
>>75834127
You can fight against the EU in your country and help save it too. Be like Nigel Farage.
>>
What you people don't realize is that Russia RUNS the EU behind the scenes. They are the ultimate Jews/niggers of Europe. Think about what is happening, ppl. Why would the US and European governments WANT a weaker nation? That goes against everything a government stands for! The only logical explanation is that RUSSIA is controlling internal EU leaders to destroy Europe. Then they will invade Europe to "liberate" them from the Muslims and Liberals they deliberately set into power there in the first place! Do not fall for the tricks of the Russian JEW. They are devious and always looking for conquest! They set you in a position where no matter who you support, whether the EU or Russia, you will still support Russia. Do not fight for them. Be smart, there must be another way.
>>
>>75834127
oh you silly kiddo, i hope you enjoy getting aped by your chechen seniors
>>
>>75834127
WW1 = Anglos + Russians vs Germans (French surrender)
WW2 = Anglos + Russians vs Germans (French surrender)
WW3 = Anglos + Russians vs Germans (French surrender)
>>
I heard rubles are worthless these days.
>>
>>75840298
There are lots of GDP's, uneducated moron - GDP PPP or nominal, GDP per capita nominal or PPP. Whatever do you mean?

If you're talking about GDP and not per capita, that means you're stupid since Russia has 160 million people, of course they'll have a higher GDP than Bulgaria.

Per capita is what matters, but I'm getting sick and tired of trying to educate you.
>>
File: 1459584861028.jpg (46 KB, 470x414) Image search: [Google]
1459584861028.jpg
46 KB, 470x414
>>75835983
>tipping

Tipping fucks up everything, doesn't it?
>>
>>75840528
lol, lets with per capita, you educated poor man
>>
>>75840706
Higher than Russia. Before you start throwing at me meme statistics from 2014, think for a sec.
>>
>>75841005
i think you should check again
>>
>>75839697
The mullahs have their money here too. But I'd much rather be surrounded by european countries that dont touch me than by islamic countries that dont touch me.
>>
>>75836875
Ivan, if we want your opinion, we will take it from your cold dead mongoloid body
>>
>>75835872
Those slavs are going to bugger your fresh limey ass every night
>>
>>75840246
just like everyone whom tried to conquer russia, yes? like hitler and napoleon?
>>
>>75840435
actually since Ivan the Terrible, the anglosaxons always felt that russia is a menace/obstacle to their geopolitical strategies
>>
File: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-laughing.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>75840384
this.
>>
>>75841423
Britain has always opposed hegemony over Europe. Britain fought against Charlemagne, the Hapsburgs, Napolean, Hitler, the Soviets and now the EU. Nobody shall rule over the whole of Europe. Never! Europe will always be divided.
>>
>>75834574
BIS, which is Rothschild central, is in Switzerland, so you're totally right. Shekels gotta be counted.
>>
>>75836968
Do you identify more with Russian Slavs or Polish Slavs?
>>
>>75836077
>1 ha I think, even to foreigners,
Wrong. Only russian citizens can participate in this programm
>>
>>75840384
>Russia RUNS the EU behind the scenes.
Wow, that's rich. Are you trolling or you just THAT mental?
If anyone rules the EU - it's USA and Turkey
>>
>>75841423
>Ivan the Terrible
This triggers me all the time. Why the fuck they translate "Гpoзный" as "Terrible"?
I mean the word "Fearsome" is much more fitting.
>>
>>75841977
https://www.rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

>Foreigners are also allowed to use the land, and the registration of full property rights is only possible after the naturalization of potential owners.

I don't think rt would be lying about this
>>
>>75842252
as I said, since him Russia has always been a target, and they got no morals or principles, they use everything they can at war, like the demonisation of everything russian
>>
>>75842151
Tbh It's Mongolia, did you hear anything about them?
>>
>>75834127
Well if you want to join Russian Civil War( wich is very close)on any side you are welcome
You can join rightist leftist or evern islamist( in case you are paki )
>>
File: tummymummy.jpg (126 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tummymummy.jpg
126 KB, 480x360
>>75843296
tell me more
>>
File: IMG-20160526-WA0001.jpg (196 KB, 472x638) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160526-WA0001.jpg
196 KB, 472x638
>people want to serve another nation

How much of a cuck can someone be? It's the foremost duty to defend fatherland against the inner & outer enemies.

Russia doesn't care about Europe, all they want is to increase their influence.

Beside that, Russia is a shit hole compared to Western standards of living. Soldiers in Russia literally gave to live like Roaches.
>>
ONCE TRUMP GETS IN

BECOME THE NEXT STAR ON OUR FLAG
>>
>>75842252
>>75842348

'Terrible' back when Ivan was first known primarily meant 'fearsome' or 'awe-inspiring'

The English language isn't a conspiracy against you, potato
>>
>foreigner serving the Russian military
>wanting to be the bitchboy of the conscripts

There's a reason why even Russians want to avoid conscription
>>
>>75843879
>risking your life to impose multiculturalism on uncucked nations
no thanks, go and suck on merkel's saggy tit you stupid eu-loving kraut
>>
>>75843296
fuck off jew
>Russian Civil War
get gassed.
>>
>>75844551
Yes, you are a cuck
>>
Give me an AS VAL or a Vintorez and we'll talk.
>>
>>75834127
enjoy ur v&
>>
>>75834127
Yes please

I want to fight alongside our greatest historic ally
>>
>>75844686
why? because I want to fight against the EU instead of for it?

are we saying mass-immigration and cultural suicide is a good thing now?
>>
>>75837942
>>ukrainians >>slavs
>>white
>>
>>75839668
The only reason why there is a surplus is because massive EU funds my friend :)
If only said funds were used to fix infrastructure...
>>
>>75837356
Bulgarians were considered more Aryan than Russian slavshits by Hitler.. you know that right stupid snow nigger
>>
>>75838876
the ones that have no friends and hate their life end up here trying to spew their anger at others
>>
>>75844842
>thinking Russia will EVER fight against EU

Also regarding getting Slav qt, I suggest you to rather just sign up for some Russian girl dating website, as I assume you don't even have the balls to talk to the local girls, judging from your statements
>>
>>75845354
whether there is or isn't a war doesn't matter, I'm on the side I agree with

why would I fight for my enemy?
>>
America > Russia > Somalia

Come here, dad.
>>
>>75834127
You fight for country not ideals, ideals can be neither fought for nor destroyed
>>
>>75845015

You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about.

>muh EU funds

Go look at the rate-absorption of the EU funds from countries such as Bulgaria and Romania. We have one of the lowest absorption from Europe, mainly because most of our politicians are corrupt and decide to steal the first batch of moneyz they get from the EU. What happens next? The funds are re-distributed in different countries and so forth, while the initial project is assigned to be funded only by the sovereign nation, not by the EU.

Bulgs and Romanians basically start most of the projects on EU money, but because we are so corrupt, we end up paying most of the projects with our own money.

Hell, last year the absorption of funds was so bad, we actually paid more to the EU than we received.

The surplus is actually a very real thing. Countries such as Bulgaria and Romania are currently ranking as one of the leading economies in Europe at the moment, just because we had a steady economy over the last 5 years, + the fact that when the economic crisis hit us, our politicians fired most of the state apparatus or reduced their salaries to rubble.
>>
>>75846052
Ideals manifest in people, making ideals physical.
>>
>>75846052
and I don't like this country, there is no reason to support it by putting my life on the line

it's that fucking simple, i do not fight for causes i disagree with, i thought that was common sense
>>
>>75846157
You kill the person the ideal still exists, you kill the person you kill the country
>>
>>75846142
>implying I dont know RO and BG are absolutely corrupt shitholes
>muh surplus
>muh economic growth

Yeah, at the expense of economic stagnation on this side of the wall and increased taxes.

PAY DENBTS CIGAN
>>
>>75846355
You kill everyone who believes in the idea and nobody's left to think about it, atleast for a long while
>>
>>75845011
>Ukrainians
>something existing
>>
>>75846444
The idea still exists, you can destroy soviet russia but not communism, it's an idea
>>
>>75846554
I'm sorry. I meant ukrainians.
>>
>>75845743
Enjoy turning gay from an enlarged asshole. Mongols will love it
>you have become your enemy
>>
>>75846706
literally not an argument

eu shill
>>
>>75834127
>fighting against your own country

Fight against liberals instead you cuck, being invaded wouldn't help.
>>
>>75846400

tigan*, not cigan

Also, what denbts you spastic? Apart from the IMF moneyz that we got 5 years ago, which we are still paying for today, we have no denbtz whatsoever.

Now go watch over your wife's kids or else Ahmed will get angry on you.
>>
>>75846764
... if all the non liberals left and then fought the people left, they WOULD be fighting the liberals you imbecile
>>
>>75846310
If your tribe was wrong would you not still fight for it?
>>
>>75834739
it's called the UN

cannucklehead
>>
>>75846764
everybody here is a fucking liberal, whatever party gets the majority pushes a globalist agenda. anybody who protects that shit with their life deserves to be shot, the only way to fix this country is through foreign occupation
>>75847086
no, I'd tell them to get fucked.
>>
>>75847240
Then you are without a tribe.
>>
>>75846052
Isn't the original quote referring to values as opposed to ideals?
>>
>>75847287
I tend to like people I agree with :)
>>
>>75847296
Aren't they synonyms for standards of behaviour
>>
>>75834127
You can almost see Brussels from your country, do something fgt
>>
>>75843421
Civil War is imminent .Feudal rent isnt enough to sustain Elites anymore.There is too many of them to survive
>>
>>75834127
poor little british "commonwealth" are going to have to fight pretty hard to keep Malvina's and Gilbratar under their anglosphere influence.

good luck though
>>
>>75834127
If war breaks out, hell yes I'm joining Russia.
>>
File: берлин.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
берлин.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
>>75845136
so what? I only look where hitler ended in the end
>>
>>75845858
thank God! That means we're soon gonna raise our flag in washington dc
>>
File: x2330aHaLsY.jpg (56 KB, 650x325) Image search: [Google]
x2330aHaLsY.jpg
56 KB, 650x325
Russian army in a nutshell
>>
>>75834127
But what's our reasons to participate?
>>
>>75850314
nice one, хoхoл
>>
>>75850553
Hихyя нe хoхoл. Cнaчaлa дyмaeшь чтo бyдyт пиздить и eбaть в жoпy, чтo бyдeт дeдoвщинa. A в итoгe тacкaeшь ПTУPы и cнapяды кaк ёбaный нeгp цeлый гoд.
>>
File: Ip5XGuPWgp0.jpg (62 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
Ip5XGuPWgp0.jpg
62 KB, 604x451
Also I'll post my extra-comfy photos from serving in army.

This is our fucktards "thinking about right answers" after failing at field tactics test.

And you wanna get this, my western friends?
>>
File: 7PqRpq7MTc4.jpg (172 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
7PqRpq7MTc4.jpg
172 KB, 720x960
Our cozy tent in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: 14296962167472.png (859 KB, 924x752) Image search: [Google]
14296962167472.png
859 KB, 924x752
>>75850780
Фoчaнчyю. Ёбaныe ящики co cклaдa нa cклaд, RRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 562x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 562x730
>>75851604
If there are any /pol/acks in the armed forces explain this Russians picture to me

Is it really cleaning rocks?
if so what would they have done in order to get this punishment?
how long does it usually take?
>>
>>75851883
>Russians picture
You might consider looking at soldiers uniforms closer
>>
>>75851883
nah its just typical makework shit in the military for plebs.

they dont want you having too much time off so sometimes you gotta mop the thing that got mopped earlier that day
>>
>>75851883
Its an american picture
If they can make you clean rocks, they can make you do anything, even give your life
>>
>>75834127
I want Europol to leave.

Anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to stay and sabotage the EU from behind the lines or relay intel to the Russians (or Trump's US liberation forces), it seems the average person could've much more impact this way than getting a gun and getting killed within five minutes of first combat.
>>
Russia is the last place that will have white people, so I want to be there.
>>
>>75834473
>supporting the Alp jews
>ever
>>
>>75834127
i would but odds are they dont accept americans out of a healthy level of paranoia that america would try to send spies
>>
>>75834127
Enjoy getting hazed to death on your first day
>>
>>75834127
>to fight against the EU?
Why?
No resources, population are cucks, broken industry, wild muslims.
>>
>>75841279
>we
>kiwi
Ebin.
>>
File: ameriniggers.png (75 KB, 1104x927) Image search: [Google]
ameriniggers.png
75 KB, 1104x927
>>75837185
>>
>>75850314
translation for us non-subhumans?
>>
>>75855092
kek
>>
>>75855204
>non-subhumans
>gypsy
>>
>>75835489
m8 what are the chances of someone's ID being logged into a database if they voted for Brexit so the government can just fuck your entire life up if it doesn't go through
>>
File: ameriball.png (120 KB, 1722x1068) Image search: [Google]
ameriball.png
120 KB, 1722x1068
>>75851604
dog bless
>>
>>75855278
>white only because the sun doesn't even want to visit you
>basically snow-niggers

Don't you have some stickers to glue on windshields you faggot?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (83 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
83 KB, 800x800
>>75855488
every time I see your flag I immediately think of "cigan" so I laugh and can't concentrate. I guess I can't come with a comeback so you "win"
>>
>>75855779
such is life of simpleton in soviet russia
>>
>>75852122
>Its an american picture
>If they can make you clean rocks, they can make you do anything, even give your life
Well actually we have same shit too, paint grass in green, stones in black, dressing/undressing several times, clean up falling leaves (while they keep falling).
>>
>>75855779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUNn01BwBv4
>>
>>75856909
kek
>>
>>75855042
The mongoloid comment got you, didn't it? ;?)
>>
File: 1421868080568.png (61 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1421868080568.png
61 KB, 940x627
>>75834127

Would only leave for Poland to fight against both Russia and the EU.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.