[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make America North Korea again. If you want any more proof on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Trumpberg.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
Trumpberg.png
156 KB, 574x601
Make America North Korea again.
If you want any more proof on Donald Trump being a ridiculous candidate who will destroy America, North Korea just endorsed him.
>>
Well of course Best Korea would know Best Candidate.
>>
>>75832754
Your point? The DPRK can endorse whoever they want. Not even a week ago they were bad mouthing him on a tweet.
>>
Not voting for Trumpberg would be another shoah!

The media hates me! I barely get 23/24 hours of the main stream media's attention voter!
I'm from Jew York, not like that evil Hillary goyim!
>>
kek, North Korea media propaganda affects who you pick as president.
America.
>>
>>75832754

He wants to stop them from extending their nuclear reach, and actually make china CONFISCATE THEIR NUKES, while South Korea and Japan either pay us for defense, or defend themselves.

These countries have all been taking advantage of our leaders' weakness, and we're not gonna have it any more.
>>
>>75832832
>Twitter
>implying North Korea has access to such advanced technology
>>
>>75832864

>leftist view and the jew meme

wow really m a d e m e t h i n k
>>
>>75832754
>North Korea just endorsed him.
no, they didn't.
guardian ran an article with no source stating that they were informed this by north korean officials
oh wow, guardian is a far, far left-wing outlet maybe they'd, I dunno, lie their asses off to make trump look bad in any way they can?
>>
>>75832930
>implying North Korea would want the best choice for America and the world

Which is why they endorse Trump-berg-stein
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-22-45-09.png (314 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-22-45-09.png
314 KB, 720x1280
>>75832940
Government officials and state-run media has access to the internet. Civilians don't. KCNA is state-ran.
>>
>>75832930
I'm glad you were able to arrive Mr. President.
>>
>>75833103
Exactly, the Dear Leaders know the implosion of America that would occur post-Trumpberg
>>
>>75832754
First they played the "See??!Even North Korea thinks he's bad!! "
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/17/politics/north-korea-donald-trump/index.html

Now this.

It's some 1984-level, enemy-switching bs.

"Officially the change of partners had never happened. Oceania was at war with Eurasia: therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia. The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil, and it followed that any past or future agreement with him was impossible."

Move on faggot.
>>
>>75832754
>Be anti war candidate
>Make North Korea announce they don't want war

How is this a failure? The capitalism growing in Cuba is proof opening relations is the way to revert dictatorships into freer nations. He has opened the door to make North Korea step in line for economic benefits with South Korea and Japan being able to defend themselves and not have us threaten them for us every time. Us being open to them is a way to get them to finally stop this shit.

They've been open to economic reforms for years they just want to have the US be the one to offer it to them so the regime can claim success in their own land, if they didn't and tried to open up to the US first they'd be seen as weak and the generals would rebel.

This is the way we can work with them according to Trump; negotiate and have China be their owner to beat them with a stick when they act up, and have ourselves exert influence economically to win them to stop their broader offenses and seek mild reforms for economic benefits. It's the most probable way to get them to become a better nation and avoid worst relations in terms of China trying to dominate their rare metals deposits in North Korea, that's the only reason China carries them around as allies of sorts.

We should work to bring that capital into our economy and weaken China's ability to have them, in the future that capital may be the means China has to achieve superpower status if they find a way to take it into their economy first.
>>
>>75833423
>referencing 1984
>implying Trumpberg supporters have ever seen a book or are literate
>implying Trumpberg doesn't daily flibbidy flop on every issue
>>
>>75832754
communists are pretty tricky to the naive.
>>
>>75833717

Those are some big implications. And they are yours.
>>
File: liesdontsopdoctorsays.jpg (142 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
liesdontsopdoctorsays.jpg
142 KB, 1200x900
better than this
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
Oh shit it almost is as if they support the only presidential candidate in over 20 years that has said he would actually try to talk with them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.