[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw met a cute white blonde girl at my local college >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (3 MB, 415x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 415x212
> tfw met a cute white blonde girl at my local college
> get her digits
> set up date at next at Starbucks
> trump comes up
> " hell yea anon Iam voting for Trump !" " he's going to send all those Mexicans back "
> " LE ILLEGALS ARE TAKING ALL THE JOBS MEME"
> " le FACISM IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN "
> proceed to take her back to my place to my place to have a one night stand and will never call her again

Any bros on /pol/ had to dump a chick because of their political leanings ?
>>
>Things that never happened the post
>>
>>75832011
>things that never happened

Filtered, saged, and reported to the FBI, CIA, ADL and SPLC.
>>
>>75832011
She sounds fucking perfect

Well other than the willing-to-have-a-one-night-stand thing
>>
WTH? You may have fundamentally misunderstood this board there, shill.
>>
>>75832011
Sounds like a pretty good dream OP.
>>
>>75832011
>BE OP
>pick up a tranny
>fuck him in the ass
>am i kawaii desu?
>op is terrified, posts on a finnish flipbook cartoon website to make him feel better
>>
Meanwhile.. on bizarro /pol/!
>>
>>75832011
nice fake story you have there shlomko.
>>
>>75832205
>forgetting to report to FSB
>>
>>75832011
zero
>>
File: 1427927013061.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1427927013061.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1152
>>75832011
Once I went out with a girl who saw that some Anime was on in the background of my snapchat, and seriously, unironically told me she'd not be interested in hanging with me again if I did that.

I said I didn't, I went back to her place and got a weird blowjob, then blocked her on all social media/phone number and never spoke to her again.

Weird girl
>>
>>75832011
Weak bait. 2/10, made me post.
>>
>>75832011

wait so you pretended to be pro or anti trump? too meta for me
>>
File: 1462053736206.jpg (25 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1462053736206.jpg
25 KB, 600x584
>>75832420
>FEDERAL SPERG BUREAU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.