[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: TrumpLeaders.jpg (945 KB, 1744x2766) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLeaders.jpg
945 KB, 1744x2766
How does this make you feel
>>
>>75832004
entire left side are cucks and jewish puppets
>>
>>75832004

An axis Trump-Putin-Lieberman sounds pretty based, desu.
>>
So all the globalist/communist bitches are against him, how is this bad?
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (56 KB, 560x602) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
56 KB, 560x602
>>75832004
great. I hate every mother fucker on the left
>>
>>75832288

Btw, Liebermab is also extremely pro-Putin.
The main reason why Israel and Russia aren't closer yet is because of Obama.

If this "axis" comes true, I'll make aliyah and go to Israel, lol.
>>
>>75832389
>>75832257
/thread
>>
>>75832004
>all those shitskins on the left
Ecstatic.
>>
>>75832257

first post best post
>>
>>75832004

considering that pic is completely trash and inaccurate, id say just fine

plus if it was accurate half those ppl are nobodies, 1/4 are people trump is gonna make finally pay their fair share, and why the fuck would we want the leader of hezbollah to support the next president of the united states?

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF
>>
>>75832004
First of all, thats not how you spell Berlusconi

Second of all, is Kim going to kill off that NK-UN ambassador?
>>
>>75832004
find me one instance where trudeau stated being against trump
>>
>>75832004
where is benjimin netanyahu? and benet? and countless more???there are more important israeli politicians that support trump.

this is bulshit. liberman is a joke here. the man was in our goverment for years yet he did nothing to appease his voters. naftali bennett is a way better choice and he probably got my vote for our next elections. or emperah bibi.
>>
What has Kim Jung Un said about Trump?
>>
>>75832004
Marie la pen, nigel farage, afd leader, gene wilders

the list goes on, but those don't count I guess?
>>
>>75832288
some how i doubt liberman will ever be able to pass the "terorists death sentence" id like that that law would pass however that man would never be as good as some other options in right wing israeli politics.
>>
>Mugabe is anti Trump

Jesus, if I wasn't already a Trump supporter, I certainly would be after seeing that list.
>>
>>75833172
>Gene Wilders
>>
>>75833478
Man, if only Gene Wilders was a running for Dutch PM.
>>
>>75832954
>benet

Whiny dati welfare leech detected
>>
>>75832004
Yes, OP, surely the opinions of foreigners will derail the campaign of the populist nativist who does not care what foreigners think!
>>
>>75833621
shut up you cuck your'e talking about sh"as , benet supports the "iligal settlers" they breed fast enough to counter the muslims hordes. also they pay takex and volenteer for out army so fuck you you cuck benet is a saint.
>>
>>75832257
RARE
>>
>>75833927
They are religiofags who will stick a torah up everyones ass and give all the tax money to build yeshivot.

I'll take my Lieberman, he's also a settler by the way.
>>
>>75832257
How are you doing my white friend?
>>
File: 1437104343209.jpg (122 KB, 623x952) Image search: [Google]
1437104343209.jpg
122 KB, 623x952
>>75832004
Good since all listed against are mostly all dictators and crooked people.

We really need a strong US-Russian relationship, no more of this bullshit cold war fear mongering.
>>
>>75832004
liberman never commented about any of the us elections candidates. but putin and bersculoni should be enough of a reason to vote for big Don'
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.