[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 126886773.jpg (22 KB, 940x469) Image search: [Google]
126886773.jpg
22 KB, 940x469
Why are white men so scared of black males and females? They wont even get with a white woman who got with a black guy? I'm not black or white
>>
You seen black on white crime statistics?
>>
>>75830519
>They wont even get with a white woman who got with a black guy?

I would. I just wouldn't marry her.
>>
>implying I'm scared of niggers
more like disgusted m8y
>>
>>75830519
>Scared
Nah, just disgusted. Coal-burning is on the same level as beastiality.
>>
No but does seeing statistics really effect just getting with someone?
>>
They are revolting and idiotic .
>>
File: Threats.jpg (69 KB, 674x297) Image search: [Google]
Threats.jpg
69 KB, 674x297
>>75830519
meh.
>>
File: 1464112760533.png (3 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
1464112760533.png
3 KB, 529x314
>>75830519
>Why are white men so scared of black males and females?
Not only whites m8. We, spics also hate niggers. Arabs hate niggers, Chinks hate niggers.

is not being scared, is just pure hate because they destroy everything they touch. You know that a race is shit when Mexicans agreed with Americans.
>>
why do std's target african people so rampantly? are they just an unfortunate victim in the evolutionary world, a vector into the human kingdom or is it more cultural?
>>
>>75830519
they are afraid white women won't be satisfied with the white dick after they have a black dick
>>
>>75830519
I don't want AIDS and I don't want my shit stolen.
>>
>>75830681

This. It's like saying we are scared of a steaming pile of dog shit. Scared of getting it on my shoe maybe, because its so disgusting I want nothing to do with it. Same deal with coalburners. Plus they are usually damaged goods and single moms.
>>
>>75830519
They are violent and stupid, no white, chinese, japanese, jew or you name it, wants to mate with blacks, unless it has been brainwashed by jewish media and propaganda.
>>
>>75830519

that would be because for the most part blacks tend to be the highest venereal disease carriers, most violent, least attractive by far, and just generally sub human. We all know subconsciously that they're inferior, we only don't wipe them out because of zog propaganda.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.