[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do good /pol/? I'm red.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: deany.png (486 KB, 549x3420) Image search: [Google]
deany.png
486 KB, 549x3420
Did I do good /pol/? I'm red.
>>
tl;dr
but if you have to ask, you probably fucked up
>>
The "say what with fair warning" bit was me fishing for a pulp fiction reference. If she'd (green) said yes there, I would have just posted a picture of Samuel Jackson with some caption, or maybe a youtube link to the scene and then stopped commenting.
>>
haha too drunk too tell but i think you did good wish an aussie would comment
>>
>Showing your powerlevel on facebook
Don't do this in the future, but yes you did fine, you were the one with logic on your side.
>>
>>75826344
Jesus, I got a headache reading that. Do you actually know this monstrosity in real life?
>>
>>75826707
I take it back, I read the rest of it and you went full retard at the end.

True Shitposter
>>
>>75826566
Hey buddy
>>
File: of course.png (22 KB, 926x396) Image search: [Google]
of course.png
22 KB, 926x396
>>75826707
I recently stopped giving a fuck. But in this particular scenario, I think I said mostly non-offensive shit, so I could explain to an employer.

Also, of fucking course she's one of... Them...
>>
You redpilled them about as subtlely and as much grace as a blind pharmacist with Parkinsons.
>>
>>75826815
We all went to highschool together. Blue is tumblr personified, and green is a card carrying communist.
>>75826878
lost causes, of course. I'm just a little drunk and bored.
>>
>>75826344
I think the most ignored point is that these "preachers" are conmen that are there in order to get hit (as he did) and then win a big case.
>>
>>75826978
That is truly sad. I find it particularly disgusting that the moral high ground on the left still sees it fit attempt to bully you and literally name call.

Also she took an argument into a abstract environment where you had to be a "rape survivor" to be able to give any meaningful comment. Such a vile way of taking away meaningful commentary from people. "You don't fit the parameters of what I see fit to be able to accurately comment on this, so your opinion doesn't matter" Foul
>>
Especially when these tumblr fairies are always posting "lol GoT night, I'm such a nerd xD :3"
>>
File: gommie.png (68 KB, 595x277) Image search: [Google]
gommie.png
68 KB, 595x277
>>75827238
Worst part is, I'm actually NOT a total stranger to abuse. I just don't think I'm willing to mention it on facebook just to get some sort or credit with liberals who pull this shit.
also, he's (green) LITERALLY a communist.
>>
>>75827464
Yeah that's understandable, honestly the way the left gives good boy points for people who've been abused makes the entire thing feel rotten and more humiliating than ever.

Literally a retard. What state are you guys in? My gut says CO or CA.
>>
>>75827688
VA actually. I do have a very smug satisfaction though, I heard he flunked out of school, despite a full ride for being <redacted>. And Though I have no info on how she's doing, I imagine being so fat she has a picture of a cat as her profile, she's doing pretty poorly too.
>>
>>75826344
>ANTIFASCISTNEWS.NET

into the trash it goes.

it was depressing as hell to see how moronic and childish your 'FB friends' replied in a violent way to a perfect logical logos.

i would have been in full Hitler mode starting to the second answer you got. But i'm lucky, all my fellow support Hitler too :3
>>
>>75827892
Haha, that's actually the easiest way to guess someone's weight on facebook. If they haven't updated in years, or if they have a picture of something that's not them.

Embrace the smugness, become or stay wealthy and fit.
>>
>>75828043
It's fine, It's balanced out by my one true facebook love (don't tell my real life fiancee) Who is with a navy guy. She literally calls liberals retarded on facebook. The other day she just commented on some trans bathroom thing and told the girl who posted it that there is no such thing as "genderfluid"
>>
>>75826344
Holy fucking shit why are you arguing with these literal retards.

At some point you have to put your hands up and see that these people are just fucking deluded.
>>
File: 1460893447289.jpg (53 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
1460893447289.jpg
53 KB, 504x604
>>75826344
>beating someone's head in is the ultimate free speech

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>75828171
Well, I'm actually poorer than either of them, but hey, being one third of blue's weight, and in school for a medical degree (vs green being some sort of drug dealer I think) is enough for me. And hey, I have an 8/10 fiancee. They're both single.
>>
File: 1459563193414.gif (3 MB, 352x234) Image search: [Google]
1459563193414.gif
3 MB, 352x234
>beating someone in the head is the ultimate free speech
>two people agreed with this statement
stopped reading right there

jesus christ there is just no saving some people
>>
>>75828283
Green is the communist guy, blue is agender hamplanet.
>>
>>75826344
That's a good start. Practice a bit and you should become a true redpill doctor in no time.
>>
>>75828360
I could have stayed more subtle, but I went and flashed my power level after
>"beating someone in the head is the ultimate free speech"
and
>""she needs to be punished" what kind of mouthbreathing meathead bootlicker foolishness....get this dude a JD already"
>>
>>75826344
>Anyone who advocates real violence ... should get the living shit beat out of them
Your Facebook friends are not very self-aware.
>>
I get that you were on facebook so you still had to choose your words carefully, but by doing so you gave them too much leverage.

Violence over getting your feelings hurt is bullshit, them trying to equate the two as the same is based upon feelings, as soon as the conversation steered towards this she basically ended with "I get that this is illogical but my feelings come first".

Basically, you shouldn't have bothered but I would leave it there desu, you have to realize most normies are the type of people who feel literal anxiety if they don't signal that they are utterly against rape when it is brought into light like this.
>>
>>75826344
What is green's name? Doesn't look white to me.
>>
File: 098.jpg (288 KB, 1387x957) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
288 KB, 1387x957
>>75828472

What the fuck is a JD?

Also holy fuck after reading it again it manages to make itself even more retarded.

Hate speech is not free speech
But we should be able to apply lethal force for people who advocate things we don't like
Your logic doesn't matter because you don't have enough "I was raped brownie points".

I am so fucking glad white liberals don't breed.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 726x447) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 726x447
>>75826344

I am your king
>>
>>75828524
Yeah, I pointed that out, got ignored. Good thing I haven't seen these people in years, It's okay, Perma-smug over succeeding in life. The best part is, when I get unfriended, It only lets me know how much I won, and I don't give a fuck, because I would never want to see them anyway.
>>
>>75826344
Shock and awe. Work on it.

The more you can whip them into being deep state of frothy-mouthed butthurt, the less credibility they can hold. Best part about doing it with regressives is that all you have to do is tell the truth.
>>
>>75828671
OP is bad at blocking out names but it's obviously Alejandro.
>>
>>75828694

Fuck, wrong thread
>>
>Beating someones head in is the ultimate free speech
Holy shit these people actually exist?
I'm scared, /pol/. When will these people act on these feelings? Will it be okay to protect myself when this happens?
>>
>>75828472
"We'd live in the wild west if everyone who disagreed was allowed to shoot eachother." That could have been a way to go.
>>
>>75828731
That's what I was thinking, thanks for the confirm.
>>
>>75828676
judicial doctorate, oh wait sorry you're american
JD iz da law man mojo
>>
>>75828742
I was thinking about asking what they thought about anarchy, could have gone to letting them know that things would be a hell of a lot worse for women without laws protecting them.
>>
File: daisy.png (78 KB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
daisy.png
78 KB, 275x208
>>75828872
Ty marine.
>>
>>75828694
Nice job tho
>>
>>75826707

this honestly.

Always have sockpuppet accounts on hand.

This is a world where employers check your facebook and governments and internet corps are looking to ban hate speech whatever meaning they want to ascribe to that expression.
>>
Anyone manage to figure out her name yet? I have Alejandro David Sosa, but that was easy.
>>
>>75829456
Is it Cat Brain?
>>
>>75828724

What does that entail in this case?
>>
>>75829456
>>75829497
Well, I guess yall could probably find who I am, should have blurred better. I can only hope you are cool cats and don't fuck anything up.
>>
File: 1461904056129.jpg (20 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1461904056129.jpg
20 KB, 480x451
>>75826344
Take it from the team slut

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
>>
>You Deserve Rape
>You Deserve BatToTheHead

Both people involved in the incident are stupid and so are you and your facebook friends for arguing about it.
You do seem like a mouthbreather
>>
>>75829639
Don't worry about me, f4m, I'm pretty much done with those days.
>>
>>75826815
Dont read online bullshit. Fuck bitches. Get money. Laugh at pol virgins... o wait you are one
>>
>>75829639
>trusting 4chan

you done goofed, kiddo
>>
>>75826344
You remained logical and that was your downfall. Keep commenting tho bro you need to keep giving everyone notifications for this shit it's good. Maybe they'll learn to shut up about voicing wanting to kill people next time.

Also it would be great to cite the first amendment completely rather than using logic. And then call them un-American, sexist, misandrist, racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic Islamaphobic, anti-Semitic, etc. literally every leftist insult in the book. It's not about logic with these people, your words are going over their heads. You have to channel your inner Trump.

Counterpunch and counterpunch HARD, with everything you've fucking got. With the worst shit you can possibly think of to burn them.
>>
>>75830047
Well, it is /pol/ most people here probably agree with me. Most of those who don't are Reddit/Tumblr agents, and they don't really worry me.
>>
>>75826344
What's Virginia like, OP? Legitimately asking, I want to know if it's worth checking out.
>>
>>75829752
this, I can't believe kids are so autistic these days they would bring their conversations here for moral support.
>>
Talking to dindus.
Whats the point?
>>
>>75830215
Mostly great, except Nova and VA Beach. These two urban areas are the reason the state swings blue.
>>
>>75830176

Just blur better next time, faggot
>>
File: 1462225564487.jpg (78 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1462225564487.jpg
78 KB, 612x612
>>75829528
Normally, when i have these discussions online, I have the better part of the day to think about them. I answer them sporadically as I live and work.

I would probably suggest using the hamplanet's logic against her. If it's okay to use use violence against somebody who advocates violence, I would ask her if it would be alright if I broke into her house in the middle of the night and stabbed her.

To give an example of something I did, I have a sister who's a dyke, and I got in an argument with her girlfriend one time, who happens to be a regressive.
She brought up the issue of "toxic masculinity", suggesting that men need to stop being men if they want to live a long life (as evident by higher rates of suicide among men).
I pointed out the fact that lesbian relationships tend to have disproportionately high amount of abuse among them (up to 46% in some studies), and I asked if this was evidence that lesbian women are insane, violent creatures who should stop being gay to preserve their well-being.
She got mad, then my sister asked "what if I don't identify as male?"
I responded, "well, that would mean you were lying to me all those years when you described yourself as my sister, instead of my brother".

My sister's cool, and she can roll with it.
Her gf got MAD.
Apparently, she and my sister got into a huge fight that evening, and it ended with the two of them breaking up a few days later.

Tasted good, man.
>>
>>75829915
That's not very nice friendo, I'm married.
>>
that was really shitty alec. Alejandro will never be redpilled
>>
found the name.

wont come out and say it but the last name is the first name of one of the soprano kids.
>>
>>75830412
Any specific places you'd recommend visiting?
>>
>>75826344
Well, I guess it's time for us to start killing leftists, huh? Can't let them all disagree with us.

If assault with a deadly weapon is the ultimate free speech. What is then getting killed with self defense?
>>
>>75826344
Pointless but good job. To the middle ground people you seem sane, just questioning the narrative. I would have lost it when she or he said
>it all started when you told me I deserved to be raped
Like how the fuck do you get that out of what you said lol
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>75826344
>facebook
>>
>>75826344
Why the fuck are you trying to reason with these people? They deserve nothing but mocking and ridicule. Don't be a fucking retard. Laugh at them like the stupid cunts they are. This is why logic always loses.
>>
>>75826978
>We all went to highschool together. Blue is tumblr personified, and green is a card carrying communist.

You didn't need to tell me. I could tell right away from the way they parrot their arguments. After reading about 10 lines, I instantly knew that Green had communist leanings and Blue was a tumblrite SJWina.
>>
>>75828350
She's fat too?? hahahahahaha /pol/ was right again
>>
>>75826344
Well OP you're fucking retarded for trying to engage morons in a serious argument and not just trolling them.
>>
>>75826344
The longer you argue with an idiot the less you can tell which is which.
You didn't do good op, arguing with these women is a waste of resources you can never convince them to think differently unless you start hitting hitting them with bats at slutwalk or some shit
>>
File: 1463034843789.gif (1 MB, 520x375) Image search: [Google]
1463034843789.gif
1 MB, 520x375
>2016
>Using Facebook

I deleted Facebook in 2007, the more society "progresses", the more I stay away from Facebook, I know full well that if I had Facebook I would see some stupid shit somebody I know says every day and get pissed off, or even get dragged into an internet debate with someone with the IQ of a shaved ape. OP you are a fag, don't debate these subhumans, you will end up looking like a cuck, they don't give a fuck what you have to say, no matter how right or wrong you are.
>>
>>75834310
This.

The people you are trying to argue with are:
1. Women
2. Leftists
3. Outnumber their opponent

They'll never listen to reason no matter how you deliver it, best thing to do is troll the shit out of them, get them angry, make them do something irrational

They won the argument because they trolled you and made you come to /pol/ and ask what went wrong

Fuck em, you can't have a debate with your intellectual inferiors, you can only troll them for lols, that's all they are worth
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.