[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hol up, hol up Are you telling me you are willing to fight a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: ZsLBU0Oz.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZsLBU0Oz.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Hol up, hol up

Are you telling me you are willing to fight a "holy war" against mudslimes to protect gay people?

Is that what you are telling me? Because the other day you were telling me degeneracy is the main problem, and now all of a sudden homos are based, and Islam is the problem

I don't really get you guys, you go on and on about degeneracy, but rally around the flag of any homo who claims to be "alt right". Is "alt" just gay slang for "homosexual"?

"Alternative", "alternative lifestyles", "alternative families"
>>
this might be a little too complicated for your kiwi mind to handle but muslims are far more undesirable than gays.
>>
>>75820946

What do you guys think of based Stefan Molyneux?

Is he red pilled?
>>
>Are you telling me you are willing to fight a "holy war" against mudslimes to protect gay people?

Not protect gay people.

To protect white people.
>>
Milo co-opted the term from the original alt-right which was largely reactionary anti-gay except for a few exceptions.

The kike successfully poisoned the term and redefined it to the mass media as being left/centrists who just hate more extreme leftists
>>
>>75821253

You're falling for the same old shit all over again just because it's coming from a sympathetic voice. Your choice isn't "Muslims OR homosexuals" any more than it's "Muslims OR Jews". Try thinking for yourself and say no to both.

But I don't expect the new /pol/ crowd to understand. The kind of mindless idiots who started flocking to this board for dank Trump memes are exactly the kind of people who think that Milo and other bandwagon trash are completely wonderful.

I'm still holding out some slight hope that you people will leave once the election is over and the board will regain some semblance of intelligence but for now, it's looking like /pol/ is finally dead.
>>
>>75820946
Homosexuality is dying out on its own. Islam is just getting started.
>>
>>75820946
>Are you telling me you are willing to fight a "holy war" against mudslimes to protect gay people?

Gay rights are one of our biggest arguments against muslim apologists. You can bet we'll use them.

Also, very few /pol/acks would want to bother with gays, most of us just don't give a fuck about whose dick you take up your ass. The hate is towards the obnoxious faggots that want to normalize their degeneracy and be put in a throne
>>
>>75821405
You are based, anon.
>>
>>75820946
Most /pol/acks these days are just unprincipled, resentful memetards desperate to follow the edgelord. It's why they'll bend over for Trump and Milo one second and cry about degeneracy/cuckoldry the next.

The Milos and Trumps of this world are just shallow, opportunist idiots with more talking points than neurons, but /pol/tards would happily eat their asses just to pretend to have a figurehead, even though anyone with two neurons can see how these megalomaniacs are using them.

But Trumpsters and Milotards would rather be used. It's what they always secretly wanted, in their cuck hearts.
>>
>>75824075
So, agreeing and supporting someone that shares your ideas is being an unprincipled cuck memetard edgelord?
>>
>>75820946
It's okay that I take dick up my ass but dykes who peg each other are just awful
>>
>>75820946
People should just ignore Milo, he's a degenerate faggot who's alt right just to be edgy.
>>
>>75825382
>degenerate faggot who's alt right just
to make money off of stupid college kids
>>
>>75821687
God, you really don't get it do you? You just can't see the bigger picture?

Take a step back, think hard about what you just wrote and see if you can figure out the logical failure in your worldview.
>>
>>75825072
Hey if you like taking turns with your bff shoving your dicks inside eachother, that's all good man. Nobody is saying otherwise on the matter
>>
Bernie is milking the left and Milo is milking the right. why are college kids so stupid? I need to figure out a scam to milk college kids( or their parents) they seem to be very open to just giving their(parents) money away.

My cousin used to sign college kids up for credit cards, was making like 100k+ a year.
>>
>>75820946
Don't forget women. You can already get stupid fuckslaves anytime you want here, don't need shit like Sharia for that.

But if you want a partner that's actually intelligent, and can hold their own in conversation, you're outta luck in an Islamic countty, for the most part.
>>
>>75820946
fags are better than muslims tho thats facts

and i dont care for either
>>
File: pepefinger.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepefinger.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>75821687
ive been coming to /pol/ since before you were born and its better than ever
>>
>>75824075
Shut up next Venezuela. You try to look like an intellectual saying "everyone on /pol/ is just retarded, but me ofcourse" don't forget to tip your fedora faggot.
Milo is based. I wouldn't care less what he fucks in the privacy of his home. Gays are gays and faggots are faggots. Milo is based redpilled gay, not a faggot.
>>
>>75820946
better to have cocksuckers than goatfuckers.
>>
I'd take Milo over a mudslime any day.
>>
>>75825972
at least faggots as is are a product of western society, even if from its decline, whereas mudslimes would bring an entire different level of western society destruction
>>
>>75820946
>>75820946
My personal beliefs are I need to focus on self preservation and myself first, and stopping Islam from taking over the world is part of that.

As for the gays, I only mind when they try to push their agenda on society and act like its normal. Basically if they want to stay degenerate and out of the light of society. What I don't like is when they act like being gay is normal and acceptable, especially when they tell that to little kids.

But at the end of the day gay people have the right to live, and if I don't stand up to Islam for them, then it will be a domino effect and pretty soon they'll be coming for all non-believers (of Islam, Christianity ftw) and that means me.
>>
>>75820946
As a gay /pol/ poster, I 100% prefer conservative white gays over sandnigger goat fuckers.

The preservation of white culture is the concern, and even gay white men can do that. Seig heil, my brother
>>
/pol/ is literally so retarded that they fall for the divide-and-conquer tactics of the left every goddamn time.

Every day I see these threads go by. Every day I see /pol/lacks signaling their little purity spiral.

Milo is a degenerate kike, yes. But he's way, way, way, way, way down on the priority list of problems that need correcting in modern society. Stop taking the bait. Stop counter-signaling people who largely agree with you.

The left never does that, and they win because they refuse to cannibalize people in their midst.

The only litmus test (in a practical sense) at this point is... "Would this person vote for a nationalist candidate? Do they oppose globalism?"

Milo passes that test.

One day we will live in a world where we have to fight degenerate faggotry in our white homeland. Now's not the time.

I can think of six million names off the top of my head who we should be ruthlessly attacking at the moment, and none of them are campaigning for Trump and triggering shitlibs.
>>
>>75820946
homos were never the problem. fucking redditors keep coming on here and start preaching bible passages. if you don't like it, then don't look at it. no one is forcing you and it's against the law to stop someone from doing whatever gay shit they do.
>>
>>75821687
You need to learn how to take problems out one at a time.

I support a somewhat Roman policy in the matter. If there is a group willing to help us with a problem, we will take that help gladly.

If their way of life is undesirable for our civilization, we only give them limited rights. Simple.
>>
>>75820946
Ideally we'd send them both to camps but I'd rather live next to homosexuals than Muslims
>>
>>75820946
God fucking damn it you left wing assmuncher
Homosexuality is a sin just as over eating is. Better to slit your throat than to over indulge at the king's table.
We were not saved on works but by grace however and no one is without sin so what one does to oneself is their bussiness. As an Ulster scot who's family was saved by a turkish sultan muzzies are God's children and have his grace.
This does not mean we are to stand idly by injustice and allow the murder of others to go without retribution. My country had defended countless of God's children and we butcher the unjustice.
>>
>>75826551
Reddit is atheistland. Us Christians arent fans of le intellectual ledditoring.
>>
>>75827110
what are you talking about? /pol/ has always been about government and social issues. religious bias is always left out unless you are talking about islam because their religion and law is one and the same.
>>
>>75820946
Who are you talking to faggot?
>>
>>75820946
If you honestly think that hatred for islam is rooted in something so inconsequential as their hatred of faggots or their skin colour then you are a fool.
You are a fool and a degenerate and you should seriously look at killing yourself.
>>
>>75820946
Simple: I like fags better than mudshits.
>>
If a guy wants to fuck a guy I don't give a shit, if that's his thing whatever. Nothing wrong with being gay. The only argument against it is "muh feels". Facts don't care about your feelings. And my rights don't end where your feelings begin.
>>
>>75820946
Order of Importance:

1)Islam

2)Jews

3)Degeneracy

4)Women Voting
>>
>>75826530
You are being too rational. Stop it!
>>
>>75820946

Homosexuality isn't degenerate in itself, effeminacy and resentment are. Homosexuality is just correlated with that, it isn't degenerate in a vacuum.

Hardcore gaybashing is passe anyways tbqhfam
>>
File: Hilldog.jpg (176 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Hilldog.jpg
176 KB, 800x800
>>75820946
Hello akmed, god made him that way to destroy the sjw's
>>
File: 654176517517.jpg (134 KB, 691x644) Image search: [Google]
654176517517.jpg
134 KB, 691x644
>not being white
>>
No. Literally no one said that. Go away.
>>
Without God and the constitution, y'all are just nihilist Hitler wannabes. You'll never have kids to pass on your ideology and your political movements will die with your dicks in your hands.
>>
>>75820946
Less about homos, more about religious freedom and not banning random shit like alcohol just because we're overrun and ruled by dumbass shitskins who can't be trusted with themselves apparently
>>
>>75820946

>/pol/ actually unironically defends and allows a gay nigger loving histrionic contrarian jew to lead us

Far be it from me to call you cognitively dissonant, but you guys are idiots.
>>
>>75820946
You realize that mudslimes fuck little boys on daily basis right? So if I have to pick between homo and religious homo who excuse his degeneracy with imaginary friend then I pick former.
>>
>>75831097
>>implying God approves of the constitution
>>
File: goodbyejews.jpg (72 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
goodbyejews.jpg
72 KB, 900x602
>>75821405
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.