[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You didn't vote for Obama did you /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 507x507
You didn't vote for Obama did you /pol/?
>>
I did the first time

sorry

I'll vote trump this time
>>
File: 1458920035297.jpg (254 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1458920035297.jpg
254 KB, 905x881
>>75820920
I voted for Mitt Romney which is almost more embarrassing now.
>>
>implying anybody on /pol/ was old enough to vote Obama in 2008
>implying anybody on /pol/ was old enough to vote Obama in 2012
>>
>>75820920

I voted for Roseanne Barr in 2012.

She was on the ballot in California...
>>
>>75821064
this, but hey, at least I stuck to my gut

maybe if Romney had been elected, we would have gotten over pissing on eachother over who we choose to vote for
>>
>>75821001
Since when was Australia a state?
>>
>>75820920
Wouldn't have mattered if i did or not. McCain and Romney had no shot at Washington State
>>
Back then and always.

#ImWithHer
>>
>>75821001
Ditto, and only because I was sick of the Bush Policies that got us into 2 fucking wars.

Why the hell were we in the Middle East to begin with? What was the goal?
>>
File: James-Franco.jpg (54 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
James-Franco.jpg
54 KB, 600x403
Of course I did, I'm a liberal. ask me anything
>>
>>75821202
FUCKING HELL I HATE FLAGS

LET ME PRETEND TO BE AN AMERICAN YOU CUNT IGNORE THE STUPID FLAG PLEASE
>>
>>75820920

This is my first time voting, I'll let Hillary pop my Boicherry. :333
>>
>>75821307
>cuckstamp
Hawaii down under?
>>
>>75821217
>Mexico voting for Hillary
The wall just got ten feet higher.
>>
the first time, because Bush screwed the pooch

it was punishment for republican stupidity

then, obama turned out to be another bush

so then ron paul
>>
>>75820920

36yo., never voted before. will be voting for Trump
>>
>>75820920
No there are no excuses and no free passes. There was more than enough evidence and information to see Obama for what he was back in 2008. Just because the media put the machine behind his sorry ass doesn't mean that Obama voters should and will not be held accountable for their actions.
>>
Yeah and I don't really regret it desu.

There's some valid criticism of some of his policies, but I don't think he was a particularly bad president on balance.
>>
>>75821001
This.
Same boat.
>>
>>75820920
I did twice and I'm voting for Hillary.

Trump is a con artist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.