[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: u4iuS4g.jpg (742 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
u4iuS4g.jpg
742 KB, 2448x3264
Really makes you think...
>>
>>75819833
I'll take the side of fear mongers ANY DAY!

They monger fear, how can they be wrong!
>>
File: 1462453096728.gif (495 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462453096728.gif
495 KB, 320x180
>>75819833
No, it fucking doesn't. Leftism isn't a "thought," it's a tingling of emotional discomfort in the spine. It has nothing to do with thinking. Fuck your meme.
>>
>>75819981
I'll monger your fears any day, bb
>>
>>75820038
>this kills the Stephan
>>
>>75820038
Isn't that how the people who are voting to leave EU are operating, though? The only reason they want to leave is because they're racists who can't handle the idea of someone coming from a different culture or having different skin color - crying like babies just because of their ignorant fee-fees when these immigrants need our help, or else they could die.

>inb4 supreme edgemaster saying that human lives don't matter
>>
>>75819833
>open borders lets me travel without a visa
>nevermind ahmed coming to culturally enrich my women
>>
>>75820997
See that handwriting? Probably a woman who enjoys a good enrichment every weekend.
>>
>>75819833
Jesois choist! It weally makes you twink
>>
>>75819833
>>75819981
*yawn* People will leave regardless whhat you post on a Japanese cupboard website. Have you checked the polls, remain is btfo so damn hard.
>>
>>75821559
>japanese cupboard website

I thought this was a Chinese frog cult messageboard
>>
>>75820616
The EU is letting refugees die. The EU prevents people from third-world countries moving here without 7 years of wrangling for a work permit.

Remain campaign is the racist xenophobic campaign. The remainers are only remainers because they hate anyone who isn't European.
>>
>>75821559
You wont be leaving. Its very naive and cute but it wont happen. EU wont allow it if it comes down to it.
>>
>>75819833
This is why I hate the left.

You argue that open borders don't work from a worker pov and they say "well I like to travel to france without a visa!" who the fuck cares?! The discussion is about jobs and the economy no fucking tourism!
>>
>>75821675
this is a Cambodian gardening forum you nigger
>>
>>75821675
>I thought this was a Chinese frog cult messageboard

I thought this was a Mongolian war horse breeding forum
>>
>>75821704
Our system of democracy is the greatest on the Planet much better than that anywhere else in the EU, whom we only get gerrymandering from after saving them (you're welcome France) Of course we will leave if we get the inevitble leave vote.
>>
>>75821675

I thought it was a Phillipino Steamfishing site
>>
File: 1459488893463.png (254 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1459488893463.png
254 KB, 500x373
>>75819833

Well, as the old saying goes: "You get what you vote for"

The time will come when they wished they listened to the "old man" but by then it will have been far too late. They will reap what they have sown.
>>
>>75820616
Nothing wrong with other cultures. Just keep them where they come from.
>>
>>75819833
RHOILLY MAEKS YE FINKE, RIGHE?
SGGHVSHGFASGCWRDFBAVNABV HJWYGCVHGSCV
>>
>>75821842
>I thought this was a Mongolian war horse breeding forum

I thought they were ponies
>>
>>75819833
>bleeeeh you're OLD
I'd like to kick that whippersnapper in his ass.
>>
>>75819833
>It is the biggest economy in the world

this is dumb.

Japan is also a very large economy, but they're still in trouble financially, their currency is a mess, and they're in a severe recession.
>>
>>75821675
it's a Mongolian cave painting museum m8
>>
>muh xenophobia
Was there ever a time when you could hold a political opinion without someone telling you that you had an irrational hatred of some huge group of people?
>>
>>75819833
really makes me think that the person who has poor handwriting also has diagnosed severe schizophrenia.
>>
Muh bankers
Muh bonuses
Muh NHS
>>
>>75821675
I thought it was a Laos rice picking forum?
>>
>>75819833
>the problem in the middle east are out of control
stopped reading
>>
>>75819833
>Immigration is out of control.
>is it? The Problems in the middle east are out of control!

Well, yes, they are. The middle east is right fucked up. And guess what's causing those problems. Is it the climate? The location? No. It's THE PEOPLE. And if you import those people en masse, guess what? the problems will follow right along with them!
>>
>>75821675
i could have sworn it was a Vancouver Real Estate Bulletin Board
>>
>>75819833

That is cringe inducing.
>>
>>75819833
>Female handwriting

Can tell by looking at it at a glance, into le trash it goes!
>>
>>75823248
>>75823151
This is their logic

/pol/: X is a problem that is damaging Y
libtard: X can't be a problem because there problems with the place X came from
>>
>>75821972
You're giving too many people the benefit of the doubt in that statement of yours, IMO. It implies that the Left knows exactly what they're doing (in the sense of common agreements on matters and political viewpoints), and irrespective of that knowledge, they walk off the plank- taking the plunge anyhow, knowing full well of the ramifications. Also, it means that everyone is on the same level of understanding regarding the immigration problem in Europe. There are still those who in light of all the evidence, will continue to refuse or acknowledge the problems and proposed solutions simply due to their own pride, ignorance or refusal, or perceived personal moral benefit.

Sweden is such an awesome example, because in spite of all the data that states immigration is breaking their country morally and financially, those still seated in power continue to drive the train off a cliff, taking all the cars with it.
>>
>>75821704
>EU wont allow it if it comes down to it.

So the EU is an abusive boyfriend?
>>
>>75819833
>middle east
Yeah let's import the retards who can't stop killing each other. That's a good idea
>borders
You don't need a fucking visa to take a vacation.
>eurozone
Countless countries drowning in debt requiring perpetual bailouts to continue to function. Ridiculously high unemployment. Constant social tension and political upheaval.
>EU diminishing power
Being the 2nd biggest economy doesn't mean you aren't in sharp decline. The EU is VERY steadily declining in terms of economic power in the world. This is a well-known fact for economists around the world. But, of course, some random retard who simply looks up some stats on wikipedia wouldn't understand that

Youth will pay the price for remaining in the EU. They will be forced to watch as their rights are stripped from them over the course of their life. They will find themselves with smaller homes, less food in those homes, less money in their pockets, and less sense of belonging to society. Only an ignorant fool would want to remain in the EU. It's like staying on the titanic after it hit an iceberg.
>>
reminder British and Spanish aristocrats get """""farming subsidies"""" from the EU taken from sales taxes. when a homeless man buys a sandwich he is giving money to dukes and barons who already receive free money from the state for doing nothing
>>
>ONLY 12% of your laws come from the EU this is NOT a problem

I have 100 laws in my town about how to piss in the town lake, but only ONE law from the state that will stop me and my townspeople from ever pissing in the lake legally again.
This isn't a problem though, because the laws about pissing in the lake are only 99% municipal and 1% state, we're still in control.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.