[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE CARP WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: the enemy.jpg (42 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
the enemy.jpg
42 KB, 940x627
Aussie troop here reporting from base. Our boys are getting owned by these fucking Carp. They've taken out 10,000 of our men in a single attack. Before we could send in backup the Carp dug some trenches and have loaded all their weapons in preparation for their next attack.
THEY FEAR NOTHING.
We have some tanks trying to keep them in their trenches but I don't think it will hold them back for long. When those Carp manage to get past our tanks they will reach the last of our men and will rekt them all.

WE NEED YOUR HELP /POL/! PLEASE SEND AS MANY TROOPS AS YOU CAN TO HELP US. THE EMUS ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO DO ANYTHING AND ALL THE MUSLIMS AND SHITSKINS WENT TO CHRISTMAS ISLAND. HELP US!!
>>
Wow you fucking faggots stop waging war on animals and losing. Or at least fight a formidable animal like fucking gooks you sniveling cowards.
>>
>>75819920

Fuck you we're actually winning against the bunnies
>>
File: HuntsmanBuddy.jpg (142 KB, 540x1177) Image search: [Google]
HuntsmanBuddy.jpg
142 KB, 540x1177
>>75819829
You called?
>>
>>75819829
Are you seriously retarded or are you playing Dwarf Fortress?
>>
File: boomarangfishing.webm (304 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
boomarangfishing.webm
304 KB, 1278x720
You know what must be done.
>>
>>75819829
CARPE DIEM
>>
>>75820652
>Cause I've got Myxomatosis
>>
>>75821136
Victoria Cross to that man
>>
You will lose. They already have world domination.
http://www.fishbase.org/Country/CountryList.php?ID=1450&GenusName=Cyprinus&SpeciesName=carpio
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/01/australia-budget-2016-15m-eradicate-carp-herpes-virus-murray-darling
>>
File: really_angry_dorf.jpg (12 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
really_angry_dorf.jpg
12 KB, 350x350
>Straya men are thirsty
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.