[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dey took our jerbs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0806-Took-Jerbs.jpg
87 KB, 960x540
Dey took our jerbs!
>>
>>75818561
wow really makes you think
>>
>you should be paid low wages because businessmen demand it
>if you disagree you are a redneck

I remember when the left was pro labor.
>>
Anybody noticing a large amount of low-tier shitposting from Scandanavia recently? And not the usual Sweden cuckposting, this is more like Canada mixed with Brazil rancid garbage.
>>
File: Trump2.jpg (819 KB, 2510x3291) Image search: [Google]
Trump2.jpg
819 KB, 2510x3291
>>75818561
They took our Jeb?
>>
File: 1441812574143.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1441812574143.png
266 KB, 368x657
>$22+ billion in illegal remittances per year

He wasn't exactly wrong desu
>>
>>75818561
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>75818646
Get a better job than, immigration only for shitty lower wages jobs. That is why Iceland have Poles cleaning our toilets.
>>
>>75818561

We've now moved on from that argument, and the current argument is that my country is not Arabia so Arabs have no right to colonise it.

NATIONAL LIBERATION SOON
>>
>>75818561
DER DERKA JERB
>>
>>75818561
The print the money you use every day. They create it as a loan and give it to a huge bank usually to loan out for a fee.

As long as they have that power, you are going to settle for shit wages or no job.

Wake up as many people as you can.
>>
>>75818646
>I remember when the left was pro labor.
They're pro-welfare now. They want low wages and low employment to maximize corporation profits; this is being subsidized by tax payers to give welfare to the rest.
The burden of workers keep getting heavier and heavier.
Most of the SJWs are actually part of the lumpenproletariat.
>>
>>75818561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK76W1kH4jA
shit is gonna go down very soon
>>
>>75818840
>get a better job

every job was well paid in the past

you could afford to send your kids to college on a janitor's salary in the 60s.

Your ideology is elitist and disgusting and against the working and middle class whites who are having their wages lowered all in the name of "diversity"
>>
>>75819183
I believe the left turned against labor when labor finally stopped demanding a communist revolution

They actually liked the high wages in the west in the post war period so they became impossible to radicalize.
>>
>>75818561
>Dey took our genetic diversity!
>>
i love the rednecks on southpark
>>
>>75818561

DURKADUUURRRRRR
>>
>>75818561
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/10/27/u-s-civil-rights-commissioner-warns-of-executive-amnesty-s-negative-impact-on-african-americans/

Even niggers don't want them here.
>>
>>75818561
>>>/b/
>>
>>75818561
>Our jobs were taken from us and given to them
FTFY
>>
>>75819469

Eh, it makes sense... Lots of these people really only wanted their revolution. They didn't want to "fix" capitalism at all.

I consider myself pretty leftist, but really I just want worker protection, universal healthcare, somewhat affordable education and rent control and crap like that. I'm not against capitalism, I just want it to work for everyone. Like it mostly does now, but there's corruption and incompetence in the government. I guess it's radical by /pol/ standards, but it's just common sense to me.

The financial sector truly seems to have taken control of everything...

The "degeneracy" and decay of western culture is another issue. I don't see how corporatism and laissez-faire capitalism helps with that. Maybe far-right fascism could, but that's its own thing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.