[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING I REPEAT BREAKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: large_cropped_snoopb.jpg (100 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
large_cropped_snoopb.jpg
100 KB, 639x360
SNOOPDOG HATES THE ROOTS REMAKE

>“They just want to keep showing us the abuse that we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago,” said Snoop Dogg. “But guess what – we’re taking the same abuse. Think about that part. Why don’t y’all go and make a muthafuckin’ series about the success that black folks is having?”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/30/snoop-dogg-lambasts-roots-remake
>>
>>75814855
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>75814855

>Richer then most white people
>Somehow thinks someone is holding him down

Niggers everyone.
>>
>>75814855
>Why don’t y’all go and make a muthafuckin’ series about the success that black folks is having?

I don't think they can make anymore movies about rappers.
>>
>>75814855
BUMP, DON'T LET THIS SLIDE
>>
>>75815416
>>75815386
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, HE WANTS BLACKS TO BOYCOTT THE FILM
>>
>>75814855
So?
>>
File: warren-indian-1.jpg (28 KB, 481x432) Image search: [Google]
warren-indian-1.jpg
28 KB, 481x432
What success? He's rich because he's a Jewish pawn
>>
>>75814855
When is he going to mention how the jews owned a shit fuck ton of slave ships and are blaming whitey?
>>
>>75814855
Because white normies must perceive blacks as poor pitiful saints who never did nuffn wong.

If they learn blacks are successful they will wake up from their programming and might stop mass non white immigration (cheap labor.)
>>
>59% Audience score on RT

I mean, sure it may not be a 100% representation of the general public, but at least the masses aren't completely falling for this shit.
>>
>>75815386
to be fair he is probably held down by a contract or something. But all professionals in the entertainment industry are so its not a race problem.
>>
>>75814855
>They just want to keep showing us the abuse
The media is trying to 'radicalize' blacks. Expect a shit ton more slave themed movies and shows, just like massive onslaught of Holocaust media in the 70's to 90's. They will keep this going for reparations.
>>
>>75815521
Just like Trump
>>
>>75816737
TEN
>>
>>75814855
>Why don’t y’all go and make a muthafuckin’ series about the success that black folks is having?”
You mean Empire? A show that has shit ratings outside of the US?

Roots was never aimed at black audiences. It's by guilt tripping whites for other whites.
>>
>>75816841
FEET
>>
>>75816841
Trump doesn't like Muslims either, Ahmed
>>
>>75817017

HIGHER
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.