[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women always try to act like ethnic women? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (849 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
849 KB, 2000x3000
Why do white women always try to act like ethnic women? Are they really that boring?
>>
She ain't white
>>
all the black women are trying to look like white ones with straight hair. I guess all women are boring.
>>
>>75812226
glorification of diversity in the media makes white people feel like their race is somehow less cool and they often embrace 'ethnic stuff' to make up for it
>>
>>75812226
Are you suggesting that girl is white?
>>
File: 1464190845694.jpg (36 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
1464190845694.jpg
36 KB, 239x239
>>75812226
>>
Pic unrelated btw
>>
>>75812226
the fuck is wrong with her left leg
>>
All Americans seem to do it. You need to stop glorifying niggers.
>>
>>75812226
Anon that's a Mexican not a white women.
>>
>>75812226

The only white part of that girl comes from the albino donkey that they mated with a nigger.
>>
>>75812558
---> >>75812457
>>
they don't
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.