[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /pol/. I fell for the law school meme and intend to use my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462612075194.jpg (112 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
1462612075194.jpg
112 KB, 812x531
Sup /pol/. I fell for the law school meme and intend to use my meme-tier BAs in Russian and Linguistics to provide a relevant background for a career in immigration law in Texas (with my uber domestic German/spic gf helping me solidify my knowledge of Spanish in the meantime). I want to reduce the need for law-abiding beans/slavshits to resort to illegal means and being forever being second-class illegal 'citizens' when they actually want to stop being regarded as hyphenated Americans. Fuck the gibsmedats and 'economic migrants' however - I'll assist those who can carry their weight in my country, of which many I met in my time living and travelling in Russia and Latin America.

LSAT is on Monday. How fucked am I?
>>
>>75810817
>uber domestic German/spic gf

Literally disgusting and I bet she's 90% spic you disgusting faggot
>>
>>75810817
I majored in accounting and am going for my master's in tax. I'm studying for the CPA exam right now, too. But now I'm nervous as fuck because reddit (and sometimes /pol/) has been talking about automation in almost every profession. I've been worrying so much that I think I've given myself an ulcer.
>>
Just took a Full ride at a T-50 over a 60% scholarship at a T-20.

I ain't even mad. Law School is a scam for rich kids, IMO. Try to get a full ride.
>>
>>75811135
Humped and dumped by a white dad who doesn't pay child support. It's good to be her real white papi.
>>
File: 1388363147465.jpg (58 KB, 626x625) Image search: [Google]
1388363147465.jpg
58 KB, 626x625
>>75811428
>Believing what reddit and /pol/ say
>>
>>75811135
No. You're a faggot.
A beta-faggot, and you revealed this unintentionally. Real men conquer other races' women, especially Latina qts.
Enjoy humping your cartoon pillow for the rest of your life, bitch.
>>
>>75812526
Sure keep "conquering" you delusional animal lover

Meanwhile pure whites are disappearing
>>
File: 1488_Goldbergphoto.png (424 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1488_Goldbergphoto.png
424 KB, 660x371
>>75812880

Fuck off, Jew bastard.
>>
>>75812880
100% white male breeding with a half shitskin whose family has a history of twins and high fertility rates to spread my blue eyed, 6'5" stature as rapidly as possible... keep trying.
>>
>>75813175
>spread my blue eyed, 6'5'' stature

someone doesn't know how dominant and recessive genes work
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.