[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: DkV2Vol.jpg (34 KB, 358x411) Image search: [Google]
DkV2Vol.jpg
34 KB, 358x411
Dear americlaps, can you please explain to an outsider why Trump is even considered a valid choice?
I admit he has some good points, and his extreme ideologies appeal somewhat. However he has proven to be a lying, manipulative piece of shit, and does not act the way a leader should act in any way possible. He's an immature, angry man, with a twisted worldview.

Just why?
>>
>>75808390
Because all world leaders are lying, manipulative pieces of shit and the point is to pick the lesser of the evils. Especially with American presidents.

It's rather sad that it is this way, really.
>>
>>75808390
He's manipulative but definitely not a liar
>>
File: wSleppydoc.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
wSleppydoc.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>75808390
I'll take a shot

-Extremely competent -- as evidence, look at businesses, art of the deal, and how he won the primary with a relatively small budget and staff against 16 rivals, some who were lavishly funded
-Wants to enact changes by working with congress -- this is how its supposed to work in our country, but hasn't for the past 8 years
-Strong on *illegal* immigration -- don't listen to media that tells you he hates all hispanics or all immigrants. It's BS
-Will change our healthcare system which is badly set up and only going to get worse
-Advocates long-needed tax reform and balancing the budget -- can't trust other politicians to do this
-Doesn't care about what the gays or trannies do -- many Republican candidates who are defense hawks and good on economic issues fall for this track and discredit themselves in the eyes of moderates
-"America First" foreign policy -- no more trade deals that harm low-wage workers; no more costly and stupid entanglements like everything since George W Bush was president
-memes, desu

Those are a few off the top of my head.
>>
>>75808390
Because american politics are fucking bullshit now and donald trump is beating them with nothing more than reality tv tactics

also clinton will just be an extension of fucking obongo times 10 because women wreck everything
>>
>>75808390
Cause hes based, and the other 2 are literal scum lying constantly and being exposed for it all the time while trump actually cares for america
>>
>>75810879
>lying constantly and being exposed for it all the time

sadly, brainwashed normies think this about Trump
>>
>>75808390
on the contrary, he's the only one telling the truth.
>>
>>75808390
>However he has proven to be a lying, manipulative piece of shit, and does not act the way a leader should act in any way possible. He's an immature, angry man, with a twisted worldview.

Yes he is. Nobody is voting for him based on his integrity, but as a big fuck you to Obama and his SJW libshit hordes.
>>
File: Rage.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>75808501
>>75809068
>>75809802
>>75810076
>>75810879
>>75811095
>>75811322

We all responded to OPs bait not realizing that he just dropped it and left the thread.

Meme dump thread?
>>
>>75809802
Donald wants to take the USA back to the 1920's
after years of trying to take over the world. Good luck with that
>>
File: Kek.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>75812715
i'm putting as much effort into this reply as you put into yours
>>
File: 1459219800050.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459219800050.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>75808390
Get gud son.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.