[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Trump's official position on abortion? I just g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1448390768132.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448390768132.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
What is Trump's official position on abortion? I just got linked to this article and I'm having a hard defending him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/03/donald-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/
>>
>>75807793
He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>75807793
>having a hard

kek
>>
>>75807793

that is good, it proves he is not conservative

If Conservative cucks had their way, there would be 50 million more blacks in USA
>>
>>75807793
As far as I know he is personally against it but believes it is a matter best left to the individual states to decide as they see fit.

A reasonable stance.
>>
He said women should be punished but changed his mind. Too bad, women shouldn't be allowed to get away with murder. The doctor and the woman should both be charged with murder in the case of abortion.
>>
>>75808360
he said women should be punished for having illegal abortions, but that whether or not they are illegal should be left to the states
>>
>>75808360
unfortunately the media and liberals dont take "changing your mind" or "evolving one's stance" too lightly. I'd say its more like a flip flop.
>>
>>75808478
Was that it? Either way they should punished for murder
>>
I don't give a shit about his position on abortion.
>>
>>75808543

they should be giving a prize if the baby was low-IQ or with genetic defects, and only punished if the baby was white or east asian without defects
>>
>>75807843
this
>>
>>75808648
No Asians should all be deported from Canada, same with other non whites. They don't belong here
>>
>>75808800

Not gonna happen m8

You do know you are talking about the country that voted le meme weed man in right?

the best Canada can expect is some eugenic policies like the ones I mentioned
>>
>>75807999
>>75807999

THIS. 4 out of 5 women who seek abortions are BLACK. Abortion is a necessary and vital form of negro population control. Only a Christfag would be cucked enough to actually think increasing the black population by 400% is a good idea.
>>
>>75808982

sad thing is that their cuck charities are already doing that in Africa, all while demanding the nigchimps don't wear condomns

Christian Moralism is a recipe for civilizational destruction (not that they care, according to them the world is supposed to be destroyed by the Jewish War God anyways)
>>
>>75808960
Why would anyone listen to the advice of a third world ape?
We shouldn't encourage abortions and give prizes to people who have abortions, just sterilise them if they have one. Problem solved, don't tell them about it either.
>>
>>75807793
Try focusing on the Federal Reserve (actually a private bank) and how it screws people over every time they use money.

That will wake the masses up to some reality.
>>
>>75809219

Why the anger? I am not the one voting for le current year man

Blame your countrymen if you wanna blame someone, I am just pointing out the obvious
>>
>>75808478
He said if it was illegal there should be some kind of consequence. He answered a loaded question as fairly as he could. The media lied and fabricated the reality they were paid to around the situation they manufactured, badly.
>>
Whatever President Trumps does or does not do on the abortion issue is just fine with me.
>>
>>75807793
IIRC, states can choose, if it's the illegal the practitioner and not the women is punished.
>>
>>75812914
Might have been legal in all cases of rape/incest/death of mother, too.
>>
File: 1269718439458.jpg (17 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
1269718439458.jpg
17 KB, 208x199
>>75807793
the more time goes on, the more I believe that presidential -and even congressional- hopeful's positions on abortion are worthless.

It's a 100% non-starter issue anyways.

Why waste time dissecting opinions?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.