[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work retail to try to stop being NEET >during weekdays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 160x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 160x303
>work retail to try to stop being NEET
>during weekdays it's NOTHING but women customers on their iphones

So I'm the manchild for not liking work, but women get a free pass to just shop and be overgrown children all day? Okay.

None of them work. It's just "le full time wife/mom" bullshit.
>>
>>75805277
drove deliveries for a year and a half for a small specialty food franchise
day in day out it was women doing walk-ins, women driving around in the middle of the day causing traffic, women at home all day accepting the deliveries
there are obviously guys like this too but the women outnumber them probably 20-1 or more
>>
>>75805277
That's why I started transitioning. Finding a beta chump to marry will be cake.
>>
>kotori
opinion discarded, next time use a decent raibu like Ruby.
>>
>>75805277
I work a gun store and all I deal with are Fudds and Cowadooty kids. Only 5-7 of my clientele I actually enjoy having around. Good side is I get to finger-fuck guns all day, Bad side is Cowadooty kids and Elmer Fudds.

Before you ask where the SJWs protesting are, they do not enter the store and are afraid to walk in I assume. We had a protest once, but it was not a busy day and the ham planets stayed outside.
>>
>>75805277
start stealing their identities

or taking creepshots of them and post it to /pol/

there are ways to have fun at work if your creative
>>
>>75806356
>Aqwhores babby
Yeah nah fucking kill yourself
>>
>>75806534
>hagfag
>>
>>75805277
It always gets worse.
>>
>>75806356
Don't derail an already shitty thread, pajeet
>>
>>75805277
cuck
>>
>>75805277
Do not simultaneously shame women for being unemployed and advocate for traditional gender rolls at the same time. It's fine for women to stay home and raise their children as long as they are actually doing a good job.
>>
>>75807012
Hey Stacy don't you have a Payless sale to catch after you get your frappucino and post your name on the cup to your instagram
>>
File: 1464655321402.gif (884 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464655321402.gif
884 KB, 480x270
>>75806418
Can the ham planets fit through the doors? If they cant thats so mysogynistic like I cant even.
>>
>>75806356
>>75806583
>rubyndian

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1464815520466.jpg
>>
>>75808097
>Stacy
>shopping at a Payless
>going to any kind of event that saves money
>>
File: 1463115389623.png (567 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463115389623.png
567 KB, 900x900
>>75805277
>Work a retail job after being neet
Nigger, that's like the worst thing you can do.
I tried with Home Depot and it was awful.
>>
>>75805277
fuck off faggot, you work retail
>>
>>75807012
Change divorce laws and I'll agree with that
>>
File: pmPPsc9.png (312 KB, 582x630) Image search: [Google]
pmPPsc9.png
312 KB, 582x630
>Be ticket inspector for trains
>Women and nu males on their iphones, can't be bothered to have ticket ready for inspection
>Women have their ticket buried deep inside a pointlessly deep handbag

And they wonder why we're not happy when they're wasting our time. They literally think chatting on Facebook is such an important thing.
>>
>>75805277
Bro you work at Walmart. You are literally the lowest on the food chain. You probably post on /r9k/ bitching how no one will fuck you.

>Your likely fat
>You probably live at your parents house
>You probably don't even have a vehicle
>You are actually complaining that women are being stay at home moms
>Your a faggot
>>
File: a fuckin leaf.webm (137 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
a fuckin leaf.webm
137 KB, 500x533
>>75810826
>*A wild leaf appear to shitpost without any reason*
>>
>>75810826
>bro you work
>these women do not work
>be ashamed

Yeah fuck off
>>
Feels good to be a NEET
I go out to eat a lot during the day to take it easy. I see mostly women in the shops while their husbands are no doubt slaving away in their prisons.
>>
>>75805277
Find some old faggot to leech from and you're set as well
>>
>>75805277

I also hate doing work for someone else.

If its for myself or I'm working to make my own money I am perfectly happy but as soon as I was working a "real" job where they told me what I had to do with my life at what time I was fucking miserable.

Trying to find a way to self employ myself again. I just really dont know what to do. I used to buy stuff at thrift stores for real cheap and quadruple or more what I spent selling it on Ebay but now all these thrifts stores are selling at Ebay prices round here.
>>
>>75805277
Warehouse work, faggot
Entry level and you actually fell like you're wasting your life by actually doing something
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.