[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and have been raised by a single mother my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm 18 and have been raised by a single mother my entire life. I've been able to deduce that she was the crux of my problems during adolescence; you see stories of men raised by single mothers who've had at least some values instilled in them, well she wasn't one of those mothers. I don't play the blame game often, but just thinking about it in terms of Stefan Memeneux "resource biology", my mother never strives for more, she's overly content with her life in a shitty two bedroom apartment. And I feel I've suffered. I'm overly reactionary, have non-existent self-esteem, and a crippling arrogance in response to the fact I have nothing going for me.

But enough with the fucking blogpost. My question is, is it too late to move in with my dad and have him instill some masculine qualities in me? By too late, I mean you see all these developmental psychologists saying your early years are crucial to how you turn out to be. I hope that's not necessarily true. But the current state of things is, I'm 18, majorly directionless besides taking a few credits at a college, and know I'm absolutely fucked for unless I make some drastic life changes within the next year. So, can living with dad change anything, or should I just somehow man the fuck up myself and get on with it?
>>
Only Pajeet could give a shit about your blog faggot
>>
>>75805202
Honestly your best hope is probably joining the military in some sort of trade related MOS and then using the GI bill to further build on that.

Boot will be a hard reset and build you into something useful. And who knows, you might be able to remove ISIS before you get out.
>>
>>75805477
So then why are you so hostile?
>>
only bump
>>
I didn't really start to act "masculine" until I was 21-22
Before that was like a passive, easy going dream. But for some reason it just hit me and I started to put in an effort, and my life has been much better and successful, especially with women.

It's never too late, but you do really need someone to look up to for guidance/inspiration
>>
>>75805202
Marine corps
>>
>>75805202
Only you can change yourself. There are dudes that grow up with a hard working normal father and turn out to be faggot cucks...so basically you got to just move out and be a man. Take on responsibilities and do man-shit. Dont look back.
>>
>>75805202
>is it too late to move in with my dad

Truly some beta male cuck thinking right here, you're an 18 year old man you fucking Gen Z faggot, buck up and provide for yourself
>WAAAHHHH MOMMY WAS MEAN TO ME CAN DADDY FIX IT
Fucking Gen Zers
>>
File: 1448617155108.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1448617155108.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>Hook up with single mom
>After we fuck she walks pantsless through her living room with her kid's bedroom door open
>Ask her if she usually does that
>"Yeah, we're both girls"
>mfw
Shit's fucked.
>>
File: cover-front300w.jpg (34 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
cover-front300w.jpg
34 KB, 300x430
Self awareness with the desire and will to improve yourself is all you need. Sounds like you've got them.

That developmental psychology is leftist/feminist shit so that there's always an excuse for behaviour. As a man, you take responsibility for yourself no matter what.

Give pic related a read too. It's on TPB if you don't want to buy a copy.
>>
>>75805486
>>75808120
This.
The military is calling for you and will instill the values you need. Not to mention, you have a much better chance of setting up a life and career than you would in fucking retail
>>
Living with your dad won't make a difference unless you ask him to make the difference, explain it to him, if not, go join the army cunt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.