[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There is literally an enforcement crew in Brooklyn going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (549 KB, 428x572) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
549 KB, 428x572
>There is literally an enforcement crew in Brooklyn going curb to curb searching for recyclable material in the garbage in order to fine the residents

Wtf is this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0EiEk7xaCQ
>>
bump, this shit needs to stop
>>
this is pretty much extrotion
>>
>>75804291
jews getting jewed
>>
>>75805085

STOP WITH THE ANTISEMITISM

OY VEY!!!
>>
>>75804291
Dump mustard gas into your trash, if you get investigated just tell them you threw the chemicals away separately and didn't know they made poison when mixed. You can make a lot of poisons and still maintain plausible deniability.
>>
>>75804291
>he doesnt know that the jews are pushing the "eco-friendly" agenda
>>
File: der happy merchant.png (68 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
der happy merchant.png
68 KB, 501x648
>be jew
>hold onto all recyclable containers for last 4 years because my cousin at sanitation tells me they're planning the double the deposit soon
>imagine the look on the face of the bottle depot goyim when I empty every cash register in the place
>police goyim going through my trash for some reason, what a shoah
>oh look, a goy's taking our picture
>>
>>75804291
Pissed Hasid Jew landlord in the background kek. He'll try to blame his tenants for this and pass the fees onto them
>>
File: cohensmoke.jpg (266 KB, 1334x858) Image search: [Google]
cohensmoke.jpg
266 KB, 1334x858
>>75804291
They don't recycle in this neighborhood and no one did anything about it for years. The hassidic jews think they're above the law and certain things don't apply to them. It's weird though the city let them get away with it for so long, never knew the reason why.
>>
>>75804291
>Brooklyn

Oh no, some hipsters living off daddies money will may a minor municipal citation. How will they ever recover.

Who fucking cares.
>>
ANTI-SEMITE
>>
>>75804291
>Wtf is this shit
Stop wasting valuable material, faggot.

I like the more cruel version where they don't fine you, they just don't pick up your garbage if you don't recycle.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.